This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Almost Official Greenlight For TF Animated Season 3

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Almost Official Greenlight For TF Animated Season 3

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:03 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
c21media.net- While many a member of the Transformers Animated cartoon creative community have basically told us that season 3 is a go, they could never officially state that it will happen, and when it will start.

Well, while there is no press release or any official announcement, C21media.net has an article on their website stating that Entertainment Rights (ER) has secured the rights to distribute the next 13 episodes starting in Spring 2009.

Kids media group Entertainment Rights (ER) has secured distribution rights to the latest 13 episodes of Transformers Animated, bringing the total number available to 42.

The announcement follows Cartoon Network US's commission of an additional 13 episodes of the toon for delivery in spring 2009.

Read more by clicking on the post above!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Almost Official Greenlight For TF Animated Season 3

Postby Hard Hacker » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:20 am

Hooray.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby xxaMaxx » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:39 am

I only caught a few episodes on TV, but I purchased the "Transform and Roll Out" Pilot DVD and Season 1. This show is great! It's targeted to a young audience, but I find it to be thoroughly enjoyable. And the G1 references are everywhere.

Glad to hear they're making more episodes!
xxaMaxx
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Tekka » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:41 am

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Was there any ever doubt? :wink: I wish the series many more happy years.
Tekka
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 2

Postby Rodimus2006 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
See I told everyone that they would be no new episodes on until Spring-Summer 2009 which is May, June or July.

I also guessed it right that they would be 13 episodes in the season also.

Predacon Rising to me sounds like the last episode of the season and could be the ending of the season meaning it could be a 3 part episode Part 1, 2 & 3 which will mean they will be 42 episodes altogehter.

Also I think they will indeed be a 4th season but it will have only 10 episodes thus making Animated 52 episodes.

But if they make it 60 episodes like http://www.tv.com has listed it could be drug out to a 5th season.

But me I think it will end after season 4. Cause most TF cartoons since Armada have only been 52 episodes.

I see this continuing through Animated not unless they wanna keep it on for awhile and are in no hurry to Produce the Next TF-Cartoon.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Sledge » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:46 pm

*Sledge suddenly turns away and sits down. He falters,
seems almost faint.*

SLEDGE: I felt a great disturbance in the Force...as if hundreds of
Animated haters suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something excellent has happened.
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby Solrac333 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:54 pm

I hope the are G1 references all over the place in season 3. In fact every sentence should be "G1 this, G1 that!"
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Nekoman » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:10 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sledge wrote:*Sledge suddenly turns away and sits down. He falters,
seems almost faint.*

SLEDGE: I felt a great disturbance in the Force...as if hundreds of
Animated haters suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something excellent has happened.

Silenced? Are you kidding? This is great! Now I have another thirteen episodes to excessively complain about!

Kidding aside, it is good news for those who like it. I just fear Hasbro will keep making Animated after the next movie dies down. At which point I’ll be absolutely sick of the Animated/Movie cycle, and spend most of my time elsewhere.

Give us something else Hasbro. :-(
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Awesome!
I really hate this 13 episodes seasons thing that's been going on lately.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Skullgrin140 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:42 pm

Sweet! It's really happening! now if season 4 is greenlighted too then this series is officially brought to a full circle :D
Skullgrin140
Brainmaster

Postby Sledge » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:56 pm

Nekoman wrote:Give us something else Hasbro. :-(

Like what? The Armada trilogy? :SICK: As long as they keep the quality up, they can keep churning Animated out as far as I'm concerned. Gotta have something to keep me going through the next asstastic Movie.
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby i_amtrunks » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:59 pm

If what Derrick Wyatt has been saying then they have not even started to animate Season 3 yet... that gives them less than 9 months to create the season.

And wouldn't a release during the northern hemisphere's spring/summer period clash heavily with the movie sequel? I'm sure that is something Hasbro would be trying to avoid, to allow the Movie product maximum shelf space and product spotlight...
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915J"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers: Target 2006 Titan Books 2002 Marvel UK TPB TFUK (W) Furman 210713A"
Transformers: Targ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 Cvr A B&W IDW Comics 2007 1A (CA) Figeruoa 230323A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #38 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 OCT210408 38RI (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS #38 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #47 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 47RI (CA)Cahill"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 0923IM460 2E (CA) Reilly (W)Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #51 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14A (CA) Zama AUG190756"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS One-Shot LCSD IDW Comics 2016 (CA) Matere 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOGUS POCUS Transformers BotBots Series 2 Backpack Bunch Hasbro 2019 magic book"
BOGUS POCUS Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON