This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFCC Timelines "Cheap Shots" Now available

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TFCC Timelines "Cheap Shots" Now available

Postby First Gen » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:33 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
The Transformers Collectors Club has updated its store listings with the newest installment to the Timelines saga.

Cheap Shots is now available through the Club store for a price of $3.99 USD for both members and non members. Here's what you can expect to see in this next chapter:

What are two of the strongest Dinobots, Slag and Sludge, doing with Nightbeat and his Headmaster ally Siren? And who is following the group of Autobots to one of the most dangerous asteroid colonies in the galaxy? Friend, foe or both?

Cover art was done by newcomer Transformers artist Thomas Deer and interior art by fan favorite Dan Khanna.

Order your copy of Cheap Shots today by clicking here. And don't forget, if you're not a member of the Club and want to know why you should join, Seibertron.com's Official Transformers Club Q&A Thread is there to help.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: TFCC Timelines "Cheap Shots" Now available

Postby Hans » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:06 pm

This is what it says after I put the comic in my basket:

"FedEx International Priority -- $59.50"

Okay, yes, I live in the Netherlands... but... come on, I'm not going to pay that much for shipping (duh...).

Is it available from anyone else? BBTS or Midtown comics perhaps?
Hans
Fuzor
News Credits: 8

Postby First Gen » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:19 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Hans wrote:This is what it says after I put the comic in my basket:

"FedEx International Priority -- $59.50"

Okay, yes, I live in the Netherlands... but... come on, I'm not going to pay that much for shipping (duh...).

Is it available from anyone else? BBTS or Midtown comics perhaps?

Unfortunately, this is available exclusively throught the TFCC store. I'm sure copies will appear on eBay or some other auction site in a week or so, but you'll pay at least double the retail of it.

Is there no other shipping options? I'd recommend calling the TFCC through the contact info on the website, they are very courteous and may be able to help.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Scaleface » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:29 pm

I live in Michigan, and the shipping options ranged from $7.80 for the priority mail, up to $45.69 to have to overnighted in a bubble wrap package. I might just be ordering the figure though.

Thing is though I tried ordering 10 of them for shipping rates, and the basic shipping cost went up to $13.55 - so if some people out there want to buy several, and pool resources, it's cheaper to buy several at a time.
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby Hans » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:34 pm

First Gen wrote:Unfortunately, this is available exclusively throught the TFCC store. I'm sure copies will appear on eBay or some other auction site in a week or so, but you'll pay at least double the retail of it.

Is there no other shipping options? I'd recommend calling the TFCC through the contact info on the website, they are very courteous and may be able to help.

Thanks, I'll do that :) To be fair, I only quoted the most expensive shipping option, but the cheapest option was still $ 33.50. Far too much for just a comicbook...

I'd rather pay double the retail on E-bay or the like and have it shipped for about 7 dollars anytime :)
Hans
Fuzor

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:56 pm

Weapon: Sword
You have to call them to get the "paper only" shipping rate.
Lapse Of Reason
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Hans » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:42 pm

Well, I didn't call, but I did e-mail, as you guys suggested. I just got word back from Brian Savage, they've added a new shipping option for "paper only" goods (as I call it). I purchased two copies (one to read, the other for collecting purposes), and shipping was about $ 11.- which is on par with comicbook shops like Midtown. That's what I call service! :)
Hans
Fuzor

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TL-58 SILVERBOLT Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
TL-58 SILVERBOLT T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Legacy United Core Beast Machines Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON