This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Year of the R.A.A.T."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Year of the R.A.A.T."

Postby Richter » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:38 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

YEAR OF THE R.A.A.T.

Story, Art & Letters by;
Mike “Optimus 8404” Ackerman http://optimus8404.deviantart.com

Colors by;
Ian “Botmaster 2005” Lea http://botmaster2005.deviantart.com/

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Year of the R.A.A.T."

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:43 am

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I like this one. I'd like to see more of Circuit Breaker.
:APPLAUSE:

Too bad I still can't get to the Marvel Universe bios though. Still getting the ERROR 404: PAGE NOT FOUND message when I go to that link, and that's kind of a shame because I'm pretty sure there was a listing for Circuit Breaker (even if it was in the bonus area or whatever)... I'm just saying that link should be fixed, or not be there at all. It'd be a bummer if it wasn't there at all, though because the Universe bios are a favorite feature of mine at seibertron.com. (Sure they'd be in the VSDB as well, but I liked having the separate section for the actual MU bios, and miss having them now.)
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Me, Grimlock! » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:49 am

Weapon: Stinger Missile
Nice blast from the past.
Me, Grimlock!
Godmaster
Firepower: 1

Postby First-Aid » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:36 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Me, Grimlock! wrote:Nice blast from the past.

Hopefuly no pun intended there... #-o
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby ponycorn » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:11 am

Good idea for a mosaic, too bad we won't get to see her beyond it.
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby snavej » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:48 am

Motto: "Follow your instincts and your common sense."
Circuit Breaker's costume/weapon was about as substantial as aluminium foil. I wonder how it could generate such massive blasts of electricity? As far as I know, she didn't have access to advanced alien technology, only 1980s human-built electronics.
snavej
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Small starship - able to traverse entire universe.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 3
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Savage » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:50 am

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Circuit Breaker was always one of my favorite human characters. Maybe it was a combination of her skimpy outfit and the fact that I was barely hitting puberty when I first encountered her. Either way, she's still hot, and her maniacal hatred of all things robotic made her a very interesting character.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:12 pm

That was very cool! I had totally forgotten about those old G1 storylines from the comic books and it was great fun seeing Circuit Breaker brought back. I'd love to see more of the G1 comic stuff done in future Mosaics.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Tough Scorponok » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:35 pm

I really wanna see more of the Humans,that were involved with Transformers.... R.A.A.T was once Transported to Cybertron.....To help Fight Unicron... While God Jinrai prime was Reluctant to use them.......And thats when Scorponok aided prime when he was attacked by Unicron Minions.
Tough Scorponok
Fuzor

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:19 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Circuit Breaker was such an awful two-dimensional character. "ZOMG I HAET ROBOTZ, LOL" That's the extent of her character. The only time they actually tried to give her any kind of depth was when Simon Furman took over, and dove deeper into her hatred of robots. How, at the base, she was deeply afraid of them, and when batshit on Cybertron. That was great. Crazy witch finally got what she deserved.

Oh, and nice Mosaic, team!
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:49 pm

You still have to hand it to a scantily clad human who had the stones to at least take a shot at Unicron when 'Bots and 'Cons were running the other direction. Yeah, she was coereced into it and yeah, her "dipstick wasn't touching the oil" if you know what I mean, but she still made the attempt.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:32 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
T-Macksimus wrote:You still have to hand it to a scantily clad human who had the stones to at least take a shot at Unicron when 'Bots and 'Cons were running the other direction. Yeah, she was coereced into it and yeah, her "dipstick wasn't touching the oil" if you know what I mean, but she still made the attempt.

Absolutely. She took a crack Big U, and that was cool. Josie was hot.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Firepower: 7

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #6 Marvel Comics 2020 variant JAN200992 (A) Frigeri (CA) Kuder"
GHOST RIDER #6 Mar ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #1 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2021 MAY210546 (W) MacKay (CA) Torque"
MOON KNIGHT #1 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #13 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230860 (CA) Land (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #13 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #2 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230730 (A/CA) Noto (W) Taboo + B Earl"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #11 var Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221059 (CA) Liefeld (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #11 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #13 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230859 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #13 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #6 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220960 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Lim"
DAREDEVIL #6 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #1 1:25 Variant Cover Vol 9 Marvel Comics 2019 (CA)Texeira AUG190980"
GHOST RIDER #1 1:2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #23 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230853 (CA) Renaud (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #23 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #12 var last look Marvel Comics 2023 APR230845 (CA) Larroca"
DAREDEVIL #12 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #1 var Deadpool Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210850 (CA) Liefeld 220928"
SHE-HULK #1 var De ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #13 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230864 (CA) Barends (W) Percy 231222Y"
GHOST RIDER #13 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 APR220762 (CA) Stegman (W) Zdarsky"
DAREDEVIL #1 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #9 var universe Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220947 (CA) Momoko (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #9 var un ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON