This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor

Postby Nekoman » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:40 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
After being seen here just yesterday, we now have even better images of the new 25th anniversary Cheetor. These images give us an better look at him, from a few different angles. Also worthy of mention is that these images would appear slightly altered.

Click here to see all the images.

Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor

Postby Savage » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Ah, Cheetor, looking spot-on. I really like this figure, with only two small gripes: Back kibble. Feet look weird from the side. Nothing I can't live with.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Terrorcon Blot » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:10 pm

He's still mis-transformed. You can easily see it in the waist (which isn't pegged down.

I want Cheetor, but I can't wait until we see images of him completely and properly transformed.
Terrorcon Blot
Mini-Con

Postby Agent 007 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:18 pm

pass for me the cheeta mode is better but the robot mode is juts plain bad.
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby The_Fires_Of_Inferno » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Why is there a 25th anniversary Cheetor when he's only been around for 12 years?
"Happiness is made of irony, sarcasm, and cynicism. You don't know or care why you're happy, and you don't want to know. Because if you did know, then you would think of what makes you unhappy, then you would have been better off not thinking about it at all, so why bother?" - Me

Groovy
The_Fires_Of_Inferno
Mini-Con

Postby Sledge » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Looking better. Actually, my three year-old goddaughter might be interested in a cat TF. And my other TFs would be interested in beating the crap out of a fake TF. Everyone's a winner.
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby Rocketeer » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:42 pm

It's official: I don't like Cheetor.
For some reason, I'm just not into TFs with organic alt modes.
Unless the original Dinobots count...

Still... looks pretty good for an animal TF.
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Autem semper audi alteram partem.
Et facere et pati fortia Autobot est.

<><
Rocketeer
Fuzor

Postby Nekoman » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:12 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
The_Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Why is there a 25th anniversary Cheetor when he's only been around for 12 years?

Because this line is an celebration of all twenty-five years. Not just what’s twenty-five years old, which is why we’re seeing Cheetor and Hot Shot among others.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I'll take the Telemocha Series toy over this anyday.

Good pics though.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Overcracker » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
The back kibble really annoys me. Other than that he looks goo. I already have an original Cheetor, but damn if I don't like a Cat based alt mode.

I may pick him up if I see him, but I won't actually go out of my way to find him.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Zeds » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Easy pass for me.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby dabattousai » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss.........

He isn't as cool as the original
dabattousai
Combiner

Postby Immortal Starscream » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:46 pm

looks like his feet are supposed to fold up over the lowe calves, and his back is obviously mistransformed as well. hes looking realy good all things considered, just not as good as the dinobot.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Solrac333 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Hi res for such an ugly figure.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby rhinox555 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Nekoman wrote:
The_Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Why is there a 25th anniversary Cheetor when he's only been around for 12 years?

Because this line is an celebration of all twenty-five years. Not just what’s twenty-five years old, which is why we’re seeing Cheetor and Hot Shot among others.

And G2 Inferno, and G1 Cyclonus.
-Decepticon Rhinox of Transtopia
rhinox555
Transmetal Warrior

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:50 pm

I have to agree with everyone that has commented on the kibble on the back. Too much bulk. Otherwise, not too bad a figure. Personally, I think they should have done a revamped version of the Exclusive Tri-Predacus Agent as a 25th Anniv. Tribute to Ravage instead of just the puny re-tooled tape treatment as an accessory figure with Hound. That would have been a good use for a Cat figure instead of redoing Cheetor for the umpteenth time. I already have 4 or 5 versions of Cheetor and I wasn't even actively seeking them out when I got them. Most just happened to be in various lots that I happened to pick up.
Damn nice pictures of this one, though. Great quality.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby Hard Hacker » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:36 pm

That's one lethal pelvic thrust.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby Diem » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:45 pm

T-Macksimus wrote: Personally, I think they should have done a revamped version of the Exclusive Tri-Predacus Agent as a 25th Anniv. Tribute to Ravage instead of just the puny re-tooled tape treatment as an accessory figure with Hound.

TEHP NOT ROHBORT!
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:39 pm

Well, o.k. before I stick my proverbial foot in my mouth, this remake of Cheetor, while looking pretty cool is not what I would consider the best version of him that has been done. That's just my own personal opinion, I could very well be wrong. Secondly, while I said before that I would rather see the Tri-Predacus agent get the remade cat tratment if any of the figures was going to get it, that is only because Cheetor has been overdone. Ravage deserves a better tribute than what he is getting but in a perfect world we would get a full size cassette tape version of him and he would be sold alone instead of as an accessory with another figure or as some reimagined version that turns into a car then into a robot with a cats head like his Alternator form.
Unfortunately this is not a perfect world so I guess we will just be happy with another Cheetor (which does have the fun eye color change and I will probably get it for my youngest son) and then I will have to fight him for the Hound/Ravage figures. I know I'll win that one but I'm not looking forward to his attempts to horde Ravage on that one. :P
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby dragons » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:55 pm

i was never fan of beast wars figures until i saw the univeser figures im starting to like tehm i might buy everyone.

does it really mater if hes mistrasnformed or not.?
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Sledge » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:57 pm

Er, yeah it matters. It's kinda hard to judge whether you want something if you don't know what it looks like.
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby JazZeke » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:21 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Sledge wrote:Looking better. Actually, my three year-old goddaughter might be interested in a cat TF. And my other TFs would be interested in beating the crap out of a fake TF. Everyone's a winner.

I'd hope you have more sense than to give a toy like that to a three year old. And how the heck does Cheetor not quality as a "real" Transformer? :?
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Skill: 8

Postby Sledge » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:23 pm

I let her play with my TFs all the time. They're toys, that's what they're for.

And don't be silly, Beast Wars aren't real TFs. TFs aren't organic.
Sledge
Gestalt

Postby JazZeke » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:35 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Sledge wrote:I let her play with my TFs all the time. They're toys, that's what they're for.

And don't be silly, Beast Wars aren't real TFs. TFs aren't organic.

Oh, now you've gone and done it. :\

Beast Wars are THE Transformers for my generation. There have been organic Transformers since G1, what with the Pretenders and characters like Fangry. Just because Beast Wars took the organic shells to the NEXT LEVEL and incorporated them right onto their outer structures (much like Terminators and for similar reasons) does not make them "fake" Transformers.

In fact, in many, MANY ways Beast Wars was SUPERIOR to Generation One. There, I said it. Better toys, better characters, better cartoon.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Skill: 8

Postby Sledge » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:38 pm

Hey, you asked. Don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer.
Sledge
Gestalt

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RICHMOND CAKESMORE Transformers BotBots Series 5 Party Favors cake Hasbro 2020"
RICHMOND CAKESMORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 1 GRIMLOCK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Last Knight Movie AOE 230118A"
Series 1 GRIMLOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BREAKER FORTUNES Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats cookie Hasbro 2020"
BREAKER FORTUNES T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 Hasbro New"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STINKOSAURUS REX Transformers BotBots Series 1 Toilet Troop 2019 Potted Plant"
STINKOSAURUS REX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTLE FOR ENERGON Transformers Kre-o set Optimus Prime + Megatron 2012 New"
BATTLE FOR ENERGON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DR FLASKENSTEIN Transformers BotBots Series 4 Science Alliance Hasbro 2020 flask"
DR FLASKENSTEIN Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANGRY CHEESE Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang Hasbro 2018"
ANGRY CHEESE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIPPY SLURPS Transformers BotBots Series 1 Sugar Shocks 2018 Hasbro Icee Slurpee"
SIPPY SLURPS Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ZANZABAR Transformers BotBots Series 4 Magic Tricksters Hasbro 2020 crystal ball"
ZANZABAR Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRRR ILLA GRIMES Transformers BotBots Series 2 Shed Heads 2019 grease soap"
GRRR ILLA GRIMES T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LOLLY LICKS Transformers BotBots Series 1 Sugar Shocks 2018 Hasbro Lollipop"
LOLLY LICKS Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 Hasbro New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TAMALE MAL Transformers BotBots Series 5 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020"
TAMALE MAL Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON