This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

K-Mart And Target G1 License Non-Toy Products

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

K-Mart And Target G1 License Non-Toy Products

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:53 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Kinnerton Confectionary- Tomy138 shares some new G1 Transformers brand non-toy items for sale soon at local stores near you. These possibly could be to help promote the Transformers 25th Anniversary coming up in 2009.

You can see the Transformers Advent Calendar (K-Mart) here, the Transformers Autobot Faction Symbol Tin (K-Mart) here, and the Transformers G1 Pencil Case (available at Target) here.

Not our usual items around here, but some collectors will surely be interested to add these items to their collections.

Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: K-Mart And Target G1 License Non-Toy Products

Postby Cryo Prime » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:02 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
will probably pas on the pencil pouch but the calander could be fun, but what is with the paint job on the tin?
Cryo Prime
Micromaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from Cryo Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Just to clarify, these products are set to be released in Australian and New Zealand Markets (the Advent Calendars have been out for nearly 2 months), no indication as yet of these products being released outside of the Australian and New Zealand Markets.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Sunstar » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:18 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
always auto-efing-bots.... grrr. Cool wish we had tf stuff, bots or not like advent calendars.
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Skice » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:26 pm

Motto: "I seem to have come down with a case of Scott Mcneil..."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
I like that Autobot tin, I think I found a new stash box. :mrgreen:

coming soon "The Electric Information Show" a new podcast from the guy who brought you the Twincast.

Skice: the voice of War Within Scrapper, Scramble City 2 Hot Rod, and War Within Megatron!
Skice
Podcast Host
News Credits: 21
Buy from Skice on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Bumblebeast » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:06 pm

"Merry Christmas from the Autobots"

"Screw you, from the Decepticons"
Bad-ass Prime wants YOUR face !!!
Bumblebeast
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Covenant » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:46 pm

Motto: "Just keep going.."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Autobot420 wrote:I like that Autobot tin, I think I found a new stash box. :mrgreen:

You're an idea-man. I like that. :APPLAUSE:
Covenant
Combiner
Buy from Covenant on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby TankedThomas » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Bumblebeast wrote:"Merry Christmas from the Autobots"

"Screw you, from the Decepticons"

Best ever.

I found this info on the Transformers New Zealand website. Definitely interesting and since I missed getting an advent calendar last year, I think I'll have to pick this one up. It looks nice. I'm hoping it's all new artwork as it looks pretty decent. The tin is obviously based off the movie the version of the logo but whatever's with the red around the side, I have no idea.
TankedThomas
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch TankedThomas on YouTube
Strength: 3
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: ???
Firepower: 5

Postby ponycorn » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:07 am

Here I got my hopes up, especially for the advent calendar, hope it comes to the U.S. sometime before this Xmas.

... still hoping for an Animated or general TF Gen1 bathroom coordinates set.
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 1A (A/CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222S"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 Cvr Sub IDW Comics 2014 1SUB (CA) Stokoe 230124"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12A (CA) Milne JUN190701"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Insecticons Cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0823IM288 1C (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 JAN200704 7A (W) Maggs (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #86 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 86RI (CA) Senior 230207"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAY210466 33B (CA) Lloyd (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #33 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #1 Cvr E RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220470 1E Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926L"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #24 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200534 24B (CA) Powell 221205"
TRANSFORMERS #24 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON