sale at KB Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

sale at KB Toys

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:55 pm

this is for Black Friday. The thing is at the bottom. so with this, you can save about $5 than at regular price.
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1

Black Friday Deals on Transformers items

Postby First Gen » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:29 am

Motto: "I'm your huckleberry."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
With Thanksgiving Day upon us, the mark of the official holiday shopping season is about to begin with the infamous Black Friday sale-a-thon going on at most, if not all, stores across the nation. Here are just a few that you can look for while you're out on the hunt for a great deal.

Walmart will be selling Transformers Animated special two packs at $14.99 USD while supplies last.

Target has a special on the Transformers Live action movie DVD at $ 5.98 USD.

KB Toys is selling select Voyager and two pack figures at a savings of up to $10.00 USD.

Hasbro Toy Shop has a wide selection of figures and games on sale. Use discount code TF2009 for an extra 10% off your purchase.

Toys R Us has 10" Star Wars Crossover Figures on sale for 50% off.

Kmart has TF Animated Cyber Stompin' Bumblebee for $14.99 USD.

If you see any deals in your area or for a store already listed, please tell us by clicking View User Comments above.

Happy hunting.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1012
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: sale at KB Toys

Postby emeraldbeacon » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:07 am

I've noticed a significant *lack* of Transformers items being discounted for Black Friday. Part of this, no doubt, is the fact that Deluxes have already been price-cut at both Walmart and Target (to about $8)... I'm hoping that Hasbro products like Transformers are seen as "automatic" buys for consumers, so there's no need to push them, to actively sell them to us.

Of course, it could also mean that, with no movie to tie into, and a cartoon trapped in the twilight zone of cable TV, this is seen as a "dud year" for Transformers, and pushing those sales just isn't something that stores care about. Holiday 2009 will see a big push for TF2:ROTF toys, after all. :)
emeraldbeacon
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby Wheeljack35 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:17 am

The Walmart 2 packs are at regular price

I just help put up the Target two day add last night and there is literally no toys on special
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:13 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Which figures are being sold in the Wal-Mart 2-packs?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 307
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Omega Charge » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:18 am

Motto: "Nothing. What's the motto with you?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
Sabrblade wrote:Which figures are being sold in the Wal-Mart 2-packs?

Deluxe Earth Mode Prime and Blackarachnia in one, Prowl and Deluxe Megatron in the other.
Omega Charge
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 7
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:14 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Omega Charge wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Which figures are being sold in the Wal-Mart 2-packs?

Deluxe Earth Mode Prime and Blackarachnia in one, Prowl and Deluxe Megatron in the other.

Oh, those 2-packs. I thought these were new ones.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 307
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
Twincast / Podcast #234:
"Hell in a Cel"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Galvatron Deluxe Generations RID 2008 Transformers Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Age Of Extinction Grimlock (Sealed)" on EBAY
Buy "Cliffjumper Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Suppressor New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dreadwing Generations Deluxe IDW MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Galactic Man Shockwave MIB Generations Selects Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Fall of Cybertron - Voyager: Grimlock Action …" on EBAY
Buy "*NIB* Transformers Generations Decepticon Dirge Deluxe Class 2010 *NIB*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-o Custom Kreon Soundwave 36 Pieces NEW FREE SHIP US" on EBAY