This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Movie 2 Disc Blu Ray for $9.99

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers Movie 2 Disc Blu Ray for $9.99

Postby First Gen » Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:32 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon

As part of its two day sale, TARGET.com has the Transformers Live Action movie (2007) in a special two disc set on Blu Ray for a discounted price of $9.99 USD. That's a 75% savings off the regular retail price of $39.99 USD.

Click here to view the order page.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Movie 2 Disc Blu Ray for $9.99

Postby NuclearConvoy » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:50 pm

Hell, I dont have a bluray player yet and I'm considering that deal...
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby HighPrime » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:25 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
I picked it up at Amazon.com. It was $9.99 yesterday. Deal is over now, though.
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Barrelass » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:33 pm

And if they happen to be sold out, roll over to Walmart, they will match anyone's Black Friday Advertisement (And the Target ad is a 2-day one, Friday and Saturday). God I love Walmart.
Barrelass
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby Ronynus Prime » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:57 pm

Motto: ""Immortality shall come to such as are fit for it.""
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Yeah. BESY BUY had the same sale today as a "door-buster sale". Me and all my friends that stood in line over night all got one when we entered the store at 7am... my Transformers DVD collection is finally complete... for the time being (ROTF).
"Immortality shall come to such as are fit for it."
Ronynus Prime
Minibot
Watch Ronynus Prime on YouTube
Buy from Ronynus Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Ronynus Prime » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:06 pm

On a much worse note, a man died at a local WalMart in my area because the people were too excited about how WalMart was able to match every Black Friday sale... he was crushed to death when everyone in line stampeded through the doors when they opened; he was a WalMart employee who went to open the doors for them... whose last memory was seeing a swarm of people descend upon him in a fit of madness to fullfill thier glutonous habits. Happy Holidays.
Ronynus Prime
Minibot

Postby YRQRM0 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Dang I wish I had a Blue Ray Player now.
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby HighPrime » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:17 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
PlasmaEnergyGod wrote:On a much worse note, a man died at a local WalMart in my area because the people were too excited about how WalMart was able to match every Black Friday sale... he was crushed to death when everyone in line stampeded through the doors when they opened; he was a WalMart employee who went to open the doors for them... whose last memory was seeing a swarm of people descend upon him in a fit of madness to fullfill thier glutonous habits. Happy Holidays.

Yeah, read about that earlier. He was an employee. At least a few bucks were saved, though. :roll: I wonder how these kind of people live with themselves...
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Barrelass » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:04 pm

PlasmaEnergyGod wrote:On a much worse note, a man died at a local WalMart in my area because the people were too excited about how WalMart was able to match every Black Friday sale... he was crushed to death when everyone in line stampeded through the doors when they opened; he was a WalMart employee who went to open the doors for them... whose last memory was seeing a swarm of people descend upon him in a fit of madness to fullfill thier glutonous habits. Happy Holidays.

I feel bad for him, and it is unfortunate that people are idiots, but I don't think you or I can say that it was "because the people were too excited about how Walmart was able to maych every Black Friday sale". What do you blame the two guys shooting each other at Toys R Us on? They don't price match. Also, the doors didn't exactly open, they were pushed in by people. It is a terrible situation, but it does happen at some retail store every year, and it is hardly becuase Walmart will match any item's price.
Barrelass
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby Ronynus Prime » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:22 pm

It was reactionary. With the country's economic structure the way it is right now it's a known fact that WalMart is doing well (almost TOO well) in regards to how much one can save taking advantages of thier prices & exclusive products. If you compound that with the Black Friday sale, as sad as it is, what happened was really not a surprise. I posted what I did so that, amongst all the fun of Transformers sales, we (as adults) should still be able to occassionally acknowledge these actions and be able to discuss them accordingly. Even so, before this gets too out of hand, perhaps we should move on and relish in the fact that the BluRay release is at an amazingly affordable price at alot of reatil chains - no doubt making way for the rumored extended cut release debuting before the release of ROTF.
Ronynus Prime
Minibot

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:48 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Barrelass wrote:

I feel bad for him, and it is unfortunate that people are idiots, but I don't think you or I can say that it was "because the people were too excited about how Walmart was able to maych every Black Friday sale". What do you blame the two guys shooting each other at Toys R Us on? They don't price match. Also, the doors didn't exactly open, they were pushed in by people. It is a terrible situation, but it does happen at some retail store every year, and it is hardly becuase Walmart will match any item's price.

And this is one of the reasons why i say the human race is doomed. The thing that sickens me the most is that when i saw the broadcast they did from the location people were walking by the camera with plasma TVs and **** like that in there hands. Show a little respect. A man just died in one of the worst ways so you could save on that tv. I know that most New Yorkers dont give a **** most of the time (like my self) but this is one of those times that you should show a little respect and maybe not show your an ass who just cares about getting the best deal on a damn blu-ray player and HD TV. Especially when when its being broadcast across the hole damn state maybe even the nation. As for the TRU thing I have no idea what happened. Maybe some kind of gang issue or some thing similar. Hell could've just been 2 people on wits end who just happen to set each other off. With the way things are these days any thing is possible. Now if people still wonder why i hate the human race and think we're a doomed species then there idiots.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+

Postby First Gen » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Back on topic please. That kind of discussion belongs in General Discussion.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck

Postby TheMuffin » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:51 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Regardless, I picked up my player and Transformers on Friday. Good lord does that movie look B-E-A-UTIFUL in HD. Just wow.
TheMuffin
Faction Commander
News Credits: 38
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #65 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 APR230317 65C (CA) Hans (W) Kirkman"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #13 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 AUG220189 13B (CA) Booth"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #66 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 MAY230294 66D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr G Image Comics 2021 JUN218205 1G (CA) Cates (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #25 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1023IM370 25A (CA) Sabbatini (W) McFarlane"
SCORCHED #25 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #311 Cvr A Image Comics 2020 AUG200368 311A (W) McFarlane (A/CA) Barberi"
SPAWN #311 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #34 Cvr E Image Comics 2022 JAN220320 34E (CA) Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #30 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM306 30B (CA) Mattina (W) McFarlane"
NEW!
KING SPAWN #30 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FIRE POWER #12 Cvr M Pride variant Image Comics 2021 MAR219145 12M 210727"
FIRE POWER #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0723IM409 4D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #20 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 JUN220337 20A (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #10 Cvr C Image Comics 2021 JAN210225 10C (CA) Adams +McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Earls"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON