This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New images of Universe Leo Prime!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New images of Universe Leo Prime!

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:17 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
ACToys.net has posted new images of The upcoming Transformers Universe Leo Prime.
These images show off his beast mode the new head sculpt and combined with Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime.
To view the original thread with all images just click here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime!

Postby The Chronic » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:20 am

Whats going on there!! :shock: he connects to Optimus' arm?
StealthPrime-91 wrote:I swear if I had £1 for everytime someone complimented Chronic's penis I would be freakin' rich!
The Chronic
Headmaster

Postby FracturedKoi » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:24 am

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
chronic wrote:Whats going on there!! :shock: he connects to Optimus' arm?

yes, only because the toy is a repaint/remold of Cybertron Leobreaker.

Mediocre toy, IMO.
FracturedKoi
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from FracturedKoi on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:25 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
This thing looks freaking hideous.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Overcracker » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:30 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
chronic wrote:Whats going on there!! :shock: he connects to Optimus' arm?

Yeeeesssss? Just like Leobreaker and Nemesis Breaker of which this guy is a remold and repaint. Its called Savage Claw Mode.

You might want to look at Leobreakers Galery, for more pictures of the mold, and how it connects to prime.

It can be either a left arm or a right arm.

http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery. ... 0&start=91

Ohh, and he's a pretty good figure. Lacking a bit in articulation. But he looks quite nice IMHO.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Covenant » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:39 am

Motto: "Just keep going.."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I realize I remain in a minority, but I like the figure. It's not ace, but I always dug the Leobreaker/Liger Jack mold. Still, I'd have preferred an American release of Lio Convoy, or better yet a new Leo/Lio Prime/Convoy figure entirely.
Covenant
Combiner
Buy from Covenant on eBay
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby The Chronic » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:47 am

I knew it was an old mold, thats why I was so supprised that it had this hidden feature

I still wont be getting it
StealthPrime-91 wrote:I swear if I had £1 for everytime someone complimented Chronic's penis I would be freakin' rich!
The Chronic
Headmaster

Postby Firebird » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:50 am

Weapon: Blinding Black Light Beam Gun
I never had the original leobreaker but I don't think I will buy this version either.

I think it's a combination of the arm articulation and the robot mode chest that stops me from buying it. I do like the new headsculpt that was made for it though.
Twitter - @FirebirdGT
:BOT: [AWC]
Firebird
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from Firebird on eBay

Postby Narc » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:51 am

Prime looks a little overdressed with both Wing Saber and Leo Prime attached. :D
Narc
Combiner
News Credits: 7

Postby Zek Patterson » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:53 am

I wish I had cybertron Prime so I would have a reason to buy a nice matching arm for him. I love things that combine, and that would mean I would need Wing Saber too. I'll never have them. If I did tho, I might buy Leo Prime. Or two for double claws.
Zek Patterson
Minibot

Postby Narc » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:58 am

Dual-claw mode... looks a bit gangly. :grin:
Narc
Combiner
News Credits: 7

Postby Agent 007 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:04 pm

I like the new head and he actually fits well with prime with his colors. I'll pass though
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Editor » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:08 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
I didn't pick up leobreaker before as i thought the colors were mismatched for combining, but now I know that this one is retaining the feature I'll likely pick it up.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Solrac333 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:19 pm

Fur on robots just don't look right.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Hard Hacker » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:22 pm

It looks good. I'll be getting this.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:55 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I still can't figure out how these people are able to attach the Leobreaker mold and Cyb. wing Saber to Cyb. Optimus Prime at the same time.

Does Wing Saber just sit there not really attached? Or do the people just remove Prime's arm completely somehow?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Blurrz » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:59 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Cybertron Prime.. Universe Leo Prime.. I need both now!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:Does Wing Saber just sit there not really attached? Or do the people just remove Prime's arm completely somehow?

I've never been bothered with finishing the combo with Wing Saber, so I dunno how combining both figures would work. I do know that if you just do the savage claw mode, you'd transform the arm being replaced back into vehicle mode, which would then concealed within what becomes Galaxy Convoy's jetpack (in what'd otherwise be his super mode or whatever).
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby HighPrime » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:01 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
Sabrblade wrote:I still can't figure out how these people are able to attach the Leobreaker mold and Cyb. wing Saber to Cyb. Optimus Prime at the same time.

Does Wing Saber just sit there not really attached? Or do the people just remove Prime's arm completely somehow?

It connects just like an Energon Combiner would, except the peg on Leo breaker and the hole on Optimus is Square. Instead of swinging optimus' arm forward during transformation, you just leave behind, then lock Leo into the Square socket. :)

I really like the colors and the head remold. Lion is not bad, but the robot mode is mediocre at best. This will be a pass for me.
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:30 pm

HighPrime wrote:I really like the colors and the head remold. Lion is not bad, but the robot mode is mediocre at best. This will be a pass for me.

I like this version better than I did Leobreaker. I wouldn't mind if the deco was closer to that of Lio Convoy, but looking through the thumbs of his gallery, I dunno if it would have worked so well.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby Overcracker » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:36 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
HighPrime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:I still can't figure out how these people are able to attach the Leobreaker mold and Cyb. wing Saber to Cyb. Optimus Prime at the same time.

It connects just like an Energon Combiner would, except the peg on Leo breaker and the hole on Optimus is Square. Instead of swinging optimus' arm forward during transformation, you just leave behind, then lock Leo into the Square socket. :)

I think the point is: where is Prime's arm. If you leave his arm folded onto the back, then Wing Saber cannot connect to Prime, as the arm is in the way.

You'd have to remove his arm completely to be able to combine Breaker and Wing Saber at the same time.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:40 pm

Overcracker wrote:I think the point is: where is Prime's arm. If you leave his arm folded onto the back, then Wing Saber cannot connect to Prime, as the arm is in the way.

You'd have to remove his arm completely to be able to combine Breaker and Wing Saber at the same time.

For some reason, I'm sure there's a way to do it without removing the whole arm. I just dunno how to do it. Leaving his arm folded onto the back is what I was talking about when I replied to this question. You do it that way so you can put the jetpack thingie onto his back for Savage Claw mode, which isn't what your talking about. Doesn't answer your question though...
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby emeraldbeacon » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:00 pm

Overcracker wrote:You'd have to remove his arm completely to be able to combine Breaker and Wing Saber at the same time.

You only have to remove his arm to combine Wing Saber CORRECTLY.

What I've done in the past is attached the chest piece as normal, but left most of the winged backpack balanced precariously on the folded-back arm. You can't connect it properly/safely, and it'll fall off if you try to PLAY with it... but it can be displayed with reasonable stability.
emeraldbeacon
Combiner

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers FATE OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221600 (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers FATE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR239177 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210538 1B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0823IM288 1C (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM407 4B (CA) Diberkato (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM894 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #35 IDW Comics 2014 Days of Deception 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM323 5A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM324 5B (CA) Stokoe"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915M"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 5RI (CA) Maher 230301B"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #29 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210502 29B (CA) Su (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #29 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #41 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220489 41RI (CA) Samu"
TRANSFORMERS #41 R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON