This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformer Toy Safety

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformer Toy Safety

Postby Darth Trader » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Hey guys!

I just found a great site that rates the safety of certain toys based on lead content, arsenic, etc, etc.

It turns out that al the TF's they tested contained very little or NO dangerous chemicals. In fact, two of the TF's tested scored at the the top of their "Best toys"!

Healthytoys.org Best Toys So, feel free to get your children addicted to TF's too without worrying about excess toxicity!

To view all the Transformers tested, go Here.

To see all the toys they rated, go here:

Healthytoys.org

Disclosure: I have no idea how reputable these guys are or how accurate the testing was. I just thought it was interesting and wanted to share it with you all.
Last edited by Darth Trader on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Trader
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3
Buy from Darth Trader on eBay
Alt Mode: The Death Star
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Transformers Tops Healthytoys.org's "Best"

Postby First Gen » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:59 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Seibertron.com member Galvatron Supreme has just given us information regarding studies done on Transformers brand figures for safety tests such as lead and chemical properties.

According to the research done by HealthyToys.org all of the Transformers toys tested ranked at a low to no contamination levels of harmful substances. Two of the toys tested ranked among the Best Toys catagory. This is great news for consumers that are looking to make the best purchases possible as the holiday season approaches.

Click here to see all the Transformers tested and their respective ranks.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformer Toy Safety

Postby Mkall » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:09 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Glad to know that sucking on Prime isn't bad for my health.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Sledge » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:10 pm

8-} =P~ :lol: :sad: :P

INNUENDO OVERLOAD!!!

*head asplode*

Still, nice to be able to find a list of things to buy for children I don't like. :wink:
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby Darth Trader » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Sledge wrote:8-} =P~ :lol: :sad: :P

INNUENDO OVERLOAD!!!

*head asplode*

Still, nice to be able to find a list of things to buy for children I don't like. :wink:

I know SOMEBODY who's getting COAL in HIS stocking this year! :P
Darth Trader
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3
Buy from Darth Trader on eBay
Alt Mode: The Death Star
Strength: 10
Speed: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby El Duque » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:17 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Mkall wrote:Glad to know that sucking on Prime isn't bad for my health.

:shock: Oh my!
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Sledge » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:18 pm

Galvatron Supreme wrote:I know SOMEBODY who's getting COAL in HIS stocking this year! :P

With the way energy prices are going, coal will be a good thing to get.

Little bit of economics, my name's Ben Elton. Good night.
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby Bumblebeast » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:47 pm

On the other hand, if you want to kill someone, give him a Disney toy.
Bad-ass Prime wants YOUR face !!!
Bumblebeast
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby First-Aid » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:03 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
El Duque wrote:
Mkall wrote:Glad to know that sucking on Prime isn't bad for my health.

:shock: Oh my!

Dude. Elita One is gonna get jealous...she's the only one who's supposed check his driveshaft... :shock: 8)
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:50 am

Bromine in the black plastic appears to be the most prevalent concern, and I can't see how it would be a health concern...
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ESCALATION #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 3B (W) Furman (CA) Scherwinski"
Transformers ESCAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM895 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1A GI JOE 0623IM806 (A/CA) Reilly (W)WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #7 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915H"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 4A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 1E 1123IM201 (CA) Sorrentino"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Lord Golobulus Image Comics 1223IM856 Howard"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915D"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS 3-D #1 Blackthorne Comics 1987 (CA) Tobolski + Versandi 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS 3-D # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305D"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers DAWN OF THE PREDACUS BotCon One-Shot IDW Comics 2016 240415A"
NEW!
Transformers DAWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #15 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220438 15B (CA) Duggan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210585 9RI (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON