This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic "Axed"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic "Axed"

Postby Richter » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:08 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

AXED

Story by;
Martin “Tronprogram: Fisher

Art by;
Mike “Optimus8404” Ackerman

Colors by;
Jason Nangle

Letters by;
Dave “Mach Sabre” Reynolds

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic "Axed"

Postby ponycorn » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:33 pm

What part of the multiverse are these guys from?
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Firebird » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:01 pm

Weapon: Blinding Black Light Beam Gun
ponycorn wrote:What part of the multiverse are these guys from?

I think that they are Action Masters.
Twitter - @FirebirdGT
:BOT: [AWC]
Firebird
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from Firebird on eBay

Postby atatcommander » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:38 pm

Very interesting story, art is ok. My main issue is don't know who these guys are? Be more interesting if we knew.
atatcommander
Micromaster

Postby Optimutt » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:54 pm

Motto: "Victory if nothing if you don't enjoy everything leading to it."
The assassin is Axer, an ActionMaster whose bio stated him as a bounty Hunter/Assassin and whose toy came with a bike-former. An image can be found here: http://www.transformerland.com/show_par ... toyid=3526

Krok is another ActionMaster who was a former professional wrestler (I believe) and who was a buddy of Bludgeon's in the last 5 issues of Marvel's TF line. An image is here: http://www.transformerland.com/show_par ... toyid=3566
"I couldn't put it down," Eliot Vohy about Escape from the Spotlight.

Updates on novels and publications: https://robwqueen.com/
Optimutt
Vehicon
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Jet

Postby Savage » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:49 am

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Awesome to see some ActionMaster characters in the spotlight. Now if only Hasbro would throw us a few in the Universe line (with transformation abilities)
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby ultra_magus » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:10 am

Motto: "Mercy? You want mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!"
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
... y'know, I think I used to have an Axer figure.
Mercy? You want MERCY?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!
ultra_magus
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Unicron Singularity » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:07 am

Motto: "Greed Is Good"
Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon
A possible Reflector cameo? Note the camera, in the third image.
If it's not Reflector, I don't know why Axer would have a camera with him or left there.
Unicron Singularity
Combiner
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Windsweeper » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Love Actionamsters. They're how I got my first Megatron, Shockwave, Soundwave and Blaster.

They had great characters like Kick-Off the ex-gladiator and of course Axer

Banzai-tron has had a fairly major role in IDW and we had cameos of Axer, Gutcruncher, Kick-Off, Rollout, Sprocket and Skyfall in the Arcee Spotlight. The Botcon comic withe Classics featured Actionmaster Snarl.

Would love to see Actionmasters in Classics although we have gotten Megatron, Starscream, Thundercracker, Prime, Grimlock, Prowl, Bumblebee, Devestator and Sideswipe.

Megatron remolded and repainted as Treadshot or Armada Skywarp as Skyfall would be nice. I can think of another but people are sick of me mentioning it.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
awesome. I still say hasbro should bring these two back.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT210410 11B (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210677 5RI (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 JUN230377 3C (CA) Mali (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers FATE OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221599 Brokenshire"
Transformers FATE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #6 sub Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Coller 210819A"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #45 RE IDW Comics 2015 210411A (CA) Coller"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 1B (CA) Figeruoa 230323A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2RIA"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #70 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A/CA) Wildman 230915E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAY221565 3A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Spotlight RAMJET RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2007 (CA) Musso 231208R"
Transformers Spotl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2012 7A (CA)Griffith 220709A"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0723IM408 4C (CA) Park (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #53 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON