This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode!

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode!

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:51 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Once again s250 reveals something from the upcoming Transformers Animated season3 on his blog.
And this time it's the Alt-mode only Lugnut loves for this time S250 reveals TFA Strika's alt-mode!

Click here to visit the original post.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode!

Postby Straken » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:13 pm

Motto: "Bring it!"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
aside from the fact that she looks like shes carrying around a pair of legs minus the feet,pretty cool
Straken
Micromaster

Postby First-Aid » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:58 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
That is one TOUGH looking vehicle...and maybe the first Animated vehicle mode that looks relatively rough and tumble. :D
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Hard Hacker » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:08 pm

I wonder who'll voice her. Tara Strong might not have that oompf (Scientific term) that Patrica Drake had. Role reprisal maybe? She looks big and strong, so with an appropreate (And good) voice, she'll be a winner. She certainly looks it.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby DevastaTTor » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:37 pm

So much for the earlier theory that she'll be a repaint/retool of Bulkhead. She looks sufficiently different to have her own unique mold.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby TankedThomas » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Hard Hacker wrote:I wonder who'll voice her. Tara Strong might not have that oompf (Scientific term) that Patrica Drake had. Role reprisal maybe? She looks big and strong, so with an appropreate (And good) voice, she'll be a winner. She certainly looks it.

If Tara Strong voices Strika, TFA is doomed.

I will wait to see better and coloured images of Strika before I make judgement. At the moment, I'm not too sure. I'd say it's okay.
TankedThomas
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch TankedThomas on YouTube
Strength: 3
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: ???
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby PrimulArchangel » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Why is everyone so sure it will be a Female again, they could make it a male character for animated.. I would rather it be a male because of the beefy look of the bot.. I never liked it in beast machines with its lesbo butch voice.. would be nice to see it be as bad as it looks..

Would also be nice if people would stop putting huge water marks over the images, geeze just put them in the corner already..
Check Out My Site , www.PrimulArchangelboxes.com for cool custom WST boxes and some full size G1 repro boxes and more :)
PrimulArchangel
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby Stupid869 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:29 pm

First thought before reading anything was hey look, Roller!
Stupid869
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:05 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrimulArchangel wrote:Why is everyone so sure it will be a Female again, they could make it a male character for animated.. I would rather it be a male because of the beefy look of the bot.. I never liked it in beast machines with its lesbo butch voice.. would be nice to see it be as bad as it looks..

Would also be nice if people would stop putting huge water marks over the images, geeze just put them in the corner already..

Why wouldn't she be a female? She's got red lips, and she's Lugnut's consort (which most fans have taken into believing that they are married). If she were a he, he would be a Gay General of Destruction.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Hard Hacker » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:09 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
PrimulArchangel wrote:Why is everyone so sure it will be a Female again, they could make it a male character for animated.. I would rather it be a male because of the beefy look of the bot.. I never liked it in beast machines with its lesbo butch voice.. would be nice to see it be as bad as it looks..

Why wouldn't she be a female? She's got red lips, and she's Lugnut's consort (which most fans have taken into believing that they are married). If she were a he, he would be a Gay General of Destruction.

A gay Lugnut isn't too far out of the question though, what with his loyalty to his quee-... glorious leader.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:35 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hard Hacker wrote:A gay Lugnut isn't too far out of the question though, what with his loyalty to his quee-... glorious leader.

'Fanatical loyalty' does not always equal 'romantic obsession'.

Besides, this isn't about Lugnut/Megatron, it's about Lugnut/Strika.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Oilspill » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:26 pm

Straken wrote:aside from the fact that she looks like shes carrying around a pair of legs minus the feet,pretty cool

I'm pretty sure the guns or whatever they are on top aren't her legs, since I remember her feet where the wheels.

Looking forward to season 3 for sure!
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 5

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:29 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"

The bio addresses Strika as "she" plus the writers have confirmed her as being female.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Straken » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:22 am

Motto: "Bring it!"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
Oilspill wrote:
Straken wrote:aside from the fact that she looks like shes carrying around a pair of legs minus the feet,pretty cool

I'm pretty sure the guns or whatever they are on top aren't her legs, since I remember her feet where the wheels.

err wanna reread that quickly :wink:
Straken
Micromaster

Postby ponycorn » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:27 pm

I hope her feet aren't the wheels this time around, I didn't like how tipsy it made the BM Strika toy. As if Animated toys needed any more help being tipsy.
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Oilspill » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm

Straken wrote:
Oilspill wrote:

I'm pretty sure the guns or whatever they are on top aren't her legs, since I remember her feet were the wheels.

err wanna reread that quickly :wink:

Think I misinterpreted what you were saying. It seemed to me that you were saying the guns on top of her alt mode are her legs... but maybe you just meant they looked like a pair of legs.

My bad! :oops:

Anyway, the old robot mode pic here:
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior

Postby The Prophet » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:15 am

Motto: "We walk the divine path, and seek salvation!"
Weapon: Solar Energo Sword
Whoa! Awesome alt mode! .........that's a female?.......... :shock:
Sooo, Sora likes to spend his time killing well known Disney characters?
The Prophet
Mini-Con
Strength: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Oilspill » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:40 am

jazzprowl13 wrote:Whoa! Awesome alt mode! .........that's a female?.......... :shock:

Yeah, one you don't wanna mess with. They have a coloured pic on the cover of the latest Collectors Club mag, which I think I am allowed to link. She looks more obviously female when coloured:
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior

Postby ThunderThruster » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:58 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
jazzprowl13 wrote:Whoa! Awesome alt mode! .........that's a female?.......... :shock:

well she does have to put up with the hulking Lugnutz as a partner!
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM456 2A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A GI JOE 1223IM271 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 FEB200644 1A (CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 FEB228625 2D Stafford"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210585 9RI (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 3A (CA) Thomas"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 JUN221676 4D (CA) Won"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210494 35RI (CA) Gauntt (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 1 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Optimus Prime Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12B (CA) Zama JUN190702"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 RI variant IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22RI APR200731 (CA)Chan"
TRANSFORMERS #22 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926B"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210460 12RI (CA) Jones"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON