This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

PC-bots vs Mac-cons

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

PC-bots vs Mac-cons

Postby Raymond T. » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:23 pm

A fanmade movie called Mac vs PC appeared on YouTube that features the ongoing fight between PC's and Mac's for supremacy, but this time with a twist. This war has been updated in a Transformers Movie style.

Written and directed by Dan Chianelli and Nick Greenlee, this is a must see for any Transformers fan. Although the clip appears to have been uploaded back in August of this year, it was recently featured on the site of Gizmodo.com.au.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLbJ8YPHwXM
Raymond T.
Brainmaster
News Credits: 730
Location: Amsterdam, Northern Holland, The Netherlands, Europe, Earth (Sol III), The Sol Solar System.

Re: PC-bots vs Mac-cons

Postby First-Aid » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Let's face it...the sequel is going to see the Mac's pounded by armies of PC-bots. not to mention that most servers are PC based...and much larger than the average computer. Mac is toast.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Ronynus Prime » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:38 pm

Motto: ""Immortality shall come to such as are fit for it.""
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
THAT... WAS... GREAT!!! Pure win!!! :D So well-made!
"Immortality shall come to such as are fit for it."
Ronynus Prime
Minibot
Watch Ronynus Prime on YouTube
Buy from Ronynus Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby The_Fires_Of_Inferno » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:37 pm

Heh heh, I love this! there has to be more made! Sure as hell beats those I'm a Mac commercials.
"Happiness is made of irony, sarcasm, and cynicism. You don't know or care why you're happy, and you don't want to know. Because if you did know, then you would think of what makes you unhappy, then you would have been better off not thinking about it at all, so why bother?" - Me

Groovy
The_Fires_Of_Inferno
Mini-Con

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:32 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
That was cool. Mac sucks. I almost bought a Mac, but then I looked at the price. Apples **** is so ridiculously over-priced it's insane. It's like if the Wii cost over a grand.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Dreadwinglord » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:42 am

That was pure ownage, MACS PWN PC'S!
Dreadwinglord
Minibot

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:08 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dude that was awesome. That should be the new mac commercial.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby lkavadas » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:09 am

Weapon: Dol-Laser Rifle
Oh geez, who let a bunch of Peter Bjorn listening Mac fanbois make intardwebbz mooveez?

Warning: Adult Content
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEAGmBRC1dc
[url=http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=29617]4Legio XLVII Cybertronica
lkavadas
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Soundwave__Superior » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:55 am

Motto: "Cries and screams are music to my ears."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
:D That was epic. The apple icon becoming a throwing star makes me think of Frenzy's cd becoming a throwing star.
:CON: Soundwave Superior :CON:
Soundwave__Superior
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Forgotten » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:58 am

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
absolutely awesome. PC FTW!!
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:25 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
It was visually impressive, but I'd have been perfectly fine without becoming a brandfan fight.

Both PCs and Apples are pure crap when you get down to it.

PCs are known to be unreliable and Windows will crash. They can, however, be constantly upgraded and outclass the competition given the right hardware specs. (That goes for both sides, let's make it an even fight.)

Apples are also prone to viruses, although not even close to what a PC faces. But Apples are difficult (if not impossible, on some models) to upgrade.

PCs are so common that they're becoming a dime a dozen. Wal-Mart sells a full PC (sans monitor) for $298.00 and up. With specs that would've cost you a grand a year or two ago.

Apples are still the same, just more expensive. Slot loading CD/DVD drives (proprietary) that are expensive to replace and it must be done by a certified tech (or someone really, really good with computers of all types.) PCs, again, the ease of, and the cost of upgrading ensure that the PC will still be running, even when an Apple will need to be replaced.

Oh and one other thing...people own Macs, but end up using virtual software to run their Windows XP or Vista. (that ought to tell you something, eh?)

I think it's absolutely ridiculous to be faithful to a brand, when capability and use, far outweigh name, price and class.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Doubledealer93 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:21 am

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
macs r way better so they will win.
:grin: :twisted: power to the mac!

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Bumblebeast » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 pm

Mac is a brand, PC is not a brand.

PC users are the ones who are free to choose.
Bad-ass Prime wants YOUR face !!!
Bumblebeast
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Wheelimus Prime » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:07 pm

Motto: "Seems Legit"
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
the mac lost his balls (like they ever had any)

that was epic and needs to be included in the youtube hall of fame
Seibertron's resident Pumpkin.
Art for Signature and Avatar by Trishields.
neliz wrote:Wheelimus, you old bastard, let me help you with a new signature.
Wheelimus Prime
Faction Commander
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 1
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 4

Postby Pyrostrata » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:28 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
That was a fantastic piece! Well done!

MACs are better than PCs, since I have worked with both....but you get what you pay for....MACs are obscenely high-priced, while PCs are more for the pocketbook of the working-person. I personally own a PC because I am POOR! If I had money, I am sure I would also own a MAC.
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Skill: 9

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:26 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
UltraPrimal wrote:That was cool. Mac sucks. I almost bought a Mac, but then I looked at the price. Apples **** is so ridiculously over-priced it's insane. It's like if the Wii cost over a grand.

The cost of a Mac is the only thing I can say against Apple products. I do need to call BS on...what? $1500-ish? That, and the fact that games for PC are easier to come by - buying off the self at least - than for Mac. If your buying a a computer to use as a gaming console, you may be better off with PC. All I've ever owned is Mac, though, and I've always been happy with what I've got.

And you sure it isn't Mac-bots vs. PC-cons? Or is that just IMO?
:lol:
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRT BOSS Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + d3h7 key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
DIRT BOSS Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Armada Chinese 13 disc DVD set (Includes all 52 episodes) cartoon"
Transformers Armad ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASCENTOR Transformers Cybertron Mini-Con complete + instructions 2005 Hasbro"
ASCENTOR Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHT ATTACK MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2003 231209A"
NIGHT ATTACK MINI- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON SABER Transformers Energon Class complete + more 2004 230427D **AS-IS**"
ENERGON SABER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GAME OLDER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Retro Replays 2020 game cartridge"
GAME OLDER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHATTER Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018 New"
SHATTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Mini-Con DUALOR Transformers Armada complete 2002 Destruction Team 190613a"
Mini-Con DUALOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYBLAST JET MODE Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 190411"
SKYBLAST JET MODE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + Mini-con INCINERATOR Transformers Armada Super-Con complete 2002 190530a"
NEW!
BLURR + Mini-con I ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON