This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Tranformers Mosaic: "Recognition"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Tranformers Mosaic: "Recognition"

Postby Richter » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:35 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

RECOGNITION

Story by;
Josh “Richter” van Reyk

Art, Colors & Letters by;
Minttu “The Minttu” Hynninen

Last edited by Richter on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Tranformers Mosaic: "Recognition"

Postby Bumblebeast » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:13 pm

Pure, undiluted, TFA style. :APPLAUSE:
Bad-ass Prime wants YOUR face !!!
Bumblebeast
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby DoubleOScorpio » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Outstanding! Does the artist work on the actual "Animated" show? The style is so dead-on that I wouldn't be surprised to find out that was the case.

Excellent work and great use of characters.
DoubleOScorpio
Vehicon

Postby First-Aid » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Good one...nice to see Ratchet from the good ol days with that chiseled chin..LOL
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Oilspill » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:25 pm

The art for this is perfect, story is brilliant too. I could easily picture this in one of the Animated comics.
:APPLAUSE:
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 5

Postby Serpent O - R » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:03 am

wildscorpio67 wrote:Outstanding! Does the artist work on the actual "Animated" show? The style is so dead-on that I wouldn't be surprised to find out that was the case.

Nope. Just your average girl with crazy artistic talents. Just like most of the really good TF stuff that appears on the 'net.
SlyTF1 wrote:I dont understand why the hell anyone would see a movie for the story, if you want a story, go read a f*ckin book.
Serpent O - R
Fuzor
News Credits: 3

Postby primeoptimus » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:16 am

nice cameos from percy and 'jack i see
primeoptimus
Vehicon

Postby Oilspill » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:23 am

Oh, yeah, didn't see Wheeljack the first time. Ironhide's in there too :)
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Dreadwinglord » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:55 am

Nice one, I like how Perceptor and Wheeljack make cameos.
Dreadwinglord
Minibot

Postby Swiftpaw » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:22 am

One of the shadows in the audience has Rodimus/Hot Rod style shoulder-foiler, too.
Recent Aquisitions:
RTS Special Ops Jazz
RTS Wreck-Gar
FP Warbot Defender
Generations Blurr
Swiftpaw
Vehicon

Postby olokin » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:38 am

Mosaics featuring TF Animated is always a treat. This a nice one.
olokin
City Commander

Postby Cyberstrike » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:16 am

Motto: "I don't lose, I CONQUER!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Seriously that SHOULD be a Transformers: Animated short.
Cyberstrike
Headmaster
Watch Cyberstrike on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Skullgrin140 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:49 am

Poor ratchet, He really cared for Arcee so much T_T
Skullgrin140
Brainmaster

Postby cybertronianjedi » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:50 am

Bravo...Bravo 6/5
cybertronianjedi
Mini-Con

Postby ponycorn » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Very nicely done mosaic, and it's funny that Ultra Magnus turns to Sentinal first thing when he sees that Ratchet is missing. Like since something has gone wrong he just instictively looks over at Sentinal! :lol:

Only problem with this Mosaic is I bet it's leaving a lot of people, myself included, dreaming that there will be TF:A Wheeljack.
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Richter » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:03 pm

ponycorn wrote:Only problem with this Mosaic is I bet it's leaving a lot of people, myself included, dreaming that there will be TF:A Wheeljack.

That Wheeljack, and Perceptor are based of 'actual' characters from the series. Both are appearing in the special comic packaged with Jetstorm and Jetfire.

Thanks for all the kind words guys :D I'm really proud of this piece and Minttu TOTALLY rawked it's art.
Richter
Targetmaster

Postby Autobot Megatron » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Motto: "That's just prime..."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
The guy on the right looks alot like Optimus and one in the crowd reminds me af someone too. (not Ironhide or Rodimus)
Autobot Megatron
Like Nemisis Prime, but cooler.
Autobot Megatron
Fuzor

Postby Oilspill » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Richter wrote:
ponycorn wrote:Only problem with this Mosaic is I bet it's leaving a lot of people, myself included, dreaming that there will be TF:A Wheeljack.

That Wheeljack, and Perceptor are based of 'actual' characters from the series. Both are appearing in the special comic packaged with Jetstorm and Jetfire.

Thanks for all the kind words guys :D I'm really proud of this piece and Minttu TOTALLY rawked it's art.

Yeah IDW should certainly hire her. Nice work again Richter, looking forward to Spotlight Jazz B-)

Ponycorn, there is indeed a TFA Wheeljack & Perceptor, check them out in all their glory right here.

Also, Perceptor's alt mode has been revealed just this moment:http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/tfa-perceptors-alt-mode-revealed/14984/

Looks like he's a triple change of sorts. Sweet!
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Richter » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Oilspill wrote: Nice work again Richter, looking forward to Spotlight Jazz B-)

THANKS!
Richter
Targetmaster

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #21 Cover A IDW Comics 2018 21A The Falling"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BUMBLEBEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221658 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bot Shots DRAGON TRACK Battle Game Optimus Prime Megatron 2013 New"
Transformers Bot S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "World's Smallest Transformers BUMBLEBEE 1.25" Micro Action Figure Authentic New"
World's Smallest T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Happy Meal BUMBLEBEE Transformers Animated McDonald's Hasbro 2008 221009A"
Happy Meal BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKE BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Disguise Deluxe complete 2012 230615A"
SHADOW STRIKE BUMB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Prime Arms Micron Gacha Arms Microns Takara Tomy 2012"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "1 Step Changer BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
1 Step Changer BUM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Micro Machines Hauler Playset G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTLE FOR ENERGON Transformers Kre-o set Optimus Prime + Megatron 2012 New"
BATTLE FOR ENERGON ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON