The Ark II from the Ark Compendium

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

The Ark II from the Ark Compendium

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Jim Sorenson, the man responsible for the two Ark Compendium books of G1 animation style sheets has once again updated his blog Disciples of Boltax with some more artwork that had to be cut from the Ark Compendiums.

This time it features the Ark II, the ship that was to carry the Autobots and their supply of Energon back to Cybertron at the end of "More than Meets the Eye". a preview of the ship can be seen below.

To check out the full image, as well as Jim's full update on the matter (including a comparison shot to the original Ark Spaceship) head on over to his blog Disciples of Boltax by clicking here.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 27

Re: The Ark II from the Ark Compendium

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Wow! That's incredible. And all this time I thought those trucks were filling up the first Ark ship that crashed in episode 1.

It's nice to see a piece of lost TF history once in a while.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 223
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby soundwave13c » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Motto: "Cake is a lie, toast solves problems, and everyone loves pie!"
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
very cool, the ark II looks very Star Trek Next Gen :idea:
soundwave13c
Combiner
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby dragons » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:47 pm

the ark 2 reminds me of stardestroyer from starwars episode 4
dragons
City Commander
News Credits: 22

Postby Sustain » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:34 am

Motto: ""It is not enough to win, you must maintain control.""
Weapon: High-Amplification Directional Radiowave Sensor
Dang that does look cool
Sustain
HMW Moderator
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 1 VOL.3 #0 PAT LEE GALVATRON VARIANT DREAMWAVE COMICS - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 6 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Cybertron BLURR New RARE w DVD Planet Key - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 10 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Prime Titan 6" Figure - Megatron - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 minutes 52 seconds
TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION VOYAGER SCORN - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 24 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION VOYAGER DECEPTICON NITRO - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 39 minutes 35 seconds
VINTAGE TRANSFORMERS G1 THUNDER CLASH TURBOMASTER EUROPEAN FIGURE - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 56 minutes 43 seconds
BUMBLEBEE; Transformers G2 Go-Bots; MOC, Gobot Gobots Go-Bot; 1994 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 56 minutes 51 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UK COMPLETE LOT OF 9 TITAN BOOKS; NM/MT & UNREAD Legacy of Unicron, - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 56 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017