This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reminder-Bob Budiansky at NYC Comicon this Saturday!

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Reminder-Bob Budiansky at NYC Comicon this Saturday!

Postby comicbook-art.com » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to remind you all that Bob Budiansky will be appearing this Saturday at the NYC Comicon. Although the show is three days, Bob will only be attending on Saturday.

Bob is known as the editor and writer of most of the early issues of the Marvel Transformers comics. (To a whole other group he is known as the artist on a well remembered run of the original Ghost Rider series.) Bob very rarely makes convention appearances.

Bob will be doing sketches (for a fee) and signing for free.

I work with Bob and am not directly affiliated with the show. However more information on the show can be found at:
http://www.nycomiccon.com/App/homepage. ... ame=100453

We look forward to seeing you there!

Jeff
comicbook-art.com
comicbook-art.com
Mini-Con
News Credits: 6

Re: Reminder-Bob Budiansky at NYC Comicon this Saturday!

Postby 1337W422102 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:06 am

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
That is amazing. If I were in New York, I'd go to the con for sure and shake Mr. Budiansky's hand.

I have some books signed by Herb Trimpe, who did art for the GI Joe comics and many of the Transformers comics' covers (not to mention his work on books like Hulk). It would be cool to have a TF issued signed by both the artist and the writer!
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby comicbook-art.com » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:11 pm

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who came by to say hi to Bob at the show this past weekend. This was the first comic show he had done in more then a decade (though he had attended a few Transformers events) He actually enjoyed himself so much that he ended up spending most of Sunday there as well.
comicbook-art.com
Mini-Con
News Credits: 6

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:23 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
comicbook-art.com wrote:I wanted to say thanks to everyone who came by to say hi to Bob at the show this past weekend. This was the first comic show he had done in more then a decade (though he had attended a few Transformers events) He actually enjoyed himself so much that he ended up spending most of Sunday there as well.

Awesome! I'm glad he had a good time!
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 - 4 ("B" Cover Set) Dark Horse Comics 2021 MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics 2021 MAY210225 1A MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr V 1:50 foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240126 2V Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr U 1:40 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240125 2U (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230208 1E (CA) Tao (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics JAN230439 2A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr J Blank Authentix (White) Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230212 1J"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JAN230440 2B Jones + Su"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics DEC220421 1A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr W 1:50 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230226 1W (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JUL239634 3B (CA) Mhan"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr H FOIL Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230211 1H (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics AUG231235 2B Seeley"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr Z 1:100 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230229 1Z (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON