This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Outcast"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Outcast"

Postby Richter » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:29 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

OUTCAST

Story by;
Franco "Me Grimlock" Villa

Art & Colors by;
Waseem "Ninjha" Basher

Letters by;
Eamon B. Zubia

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Outcast"

Postby Night Raid » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:14 am

Motto: "You can't hit what you can't see!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Hey, a Sharkticon!
Life can be pretty sweet when your alt-mode is a B-2 Stealth Bomber.

And for those of you who are wondering... I'M A GIRL!

I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally.
Night Raid
Headmaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby ponycorn » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:27 pm

airazor on beachcomber's shoulder
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Straken » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Motto: "Bring it!"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
Awesome!the hippie in me just loves this!!!you rock beachcomber,ya long haired,tree-huggin hippiebot
Straken
Micromaster

Postby Hard Hacker » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:32 pm

This Mosaic-

-was written-

-by-

William Shanter.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby soundwave13c » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:15 pm

Motto: "Cake is a lie, toast solves problems, and everyone loves pie!"
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
ha funny! very satisfying mosaic.

Straken wrote:Awesome!the hippie in me just loves this!!!you rock beachcomber,ya long haired,tree-huggin hippiebot

you know my hippie self loves it too :P

Hard Hacker wrote:This Mosaic-

-was written-

-by-

William Shanter.

funny :mrgreen:
soundwave13c
Combiner
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby ninjha » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:18 pm

-was written-

-by-

William Shanter.

lol!

-Hard Hacker

-is

-actaully

-soft!

:D
ninjha
Mini-Con

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby T-Macksimus » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 am

Not that I'm saying this in a bad way, this is just an observastion...does everones favorite mellow, hippie Autobot have an underground hydroponics set-up??

Somebody roust Autobot420 for me, I'd like his expert opinion on this.

Great Mosaic guys!! I'm a nature lover myself (mostly cause animals won't lie to you or rob you blind...except for the racoons. Those guys are major thieves) and I've always liked Beachcombers laid back approach to stuff. I always thought he deserved more screen and comic time than what he got.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby M3Gr1ml0ck » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:30 am

-was written-

-by-

William Shanter.

=____=++

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception on DeviantArt: the War Within based fancomic project.
Masters Of The Universe / Princess Of Power - Martin Mystère does non present: Get a Life! - Saint Seiya: mini Gaidens

"As an Autobot... no, as a thinking being, to fight must be the last alternative."
(Optimus Prime, "A Distant Thunder!")
M3Gr1ml0ck
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby M3Gr1ml0ck » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:18 am

T-Macksimus wrote:Not that I'm saying this in a bad way, this is just an observastion...does everones favorite mellow, hippie Autobot have an underground hydroponics set-up??

Think of the orchard as something taken from Beast Machines ^^

Great Mosaic guys!! I'm a nature lover myself (mostly cause animals won't lie to you or rob you blind...except for the racoons. Those guys are major thieves) and I've always liked Beachcombers laid back approach to stuff. I always thought he deserved more screen and comic time than what he got.

Thanks! Our feelings exactly!
G1 Beachcomber will also feature in a wide-scope project (co-plotted and illustrated by Peter), as one of the counsellors of a truly enlightened Prime from the past.

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception on DeviantArt: the War Within based fancomic project.
Masters Of The Universe / Princess Of Power - Martin Mystère does non present: Get a Life! - Saint Seiya: mini Gaidens

"As an Autobot... no, as a thinking being, to fight must be the last alternative."
M3Gr1ml0ck
Headmaster Jr

Postby T-Macksimus » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:12 am

M3Gr1ml0ck wrote:...G1 Beachcomber will also feature in a wide-scope project (co-plotted and illustrated by Peter), as one of the counsellors of a truly enlightened Prime from the past.

I'm totally looking forward to seeing something like that. Beachcomber as an advisor sounds great on it's own, but add in a past Prime and that piece jumps to phenomonal without having even been produced yet. Just the concept alone ROCKS! Can't wait.
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby M3Gr1ml0ck » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Whoa, thanks for the vote of confidence!
I'm planning to add other more or less "kindred spirits" to the counselling units, like Groove, Skids, Hound. :wink:

M3Gr1ml0ck
Headmaster Jr

Postby T-Macksimus » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:28 pm

It's too bad that they never made a female autobot counterpart to Beachcomber. An older version of someone like that would make for a great elder/coucil person type figure in a different continuity.
Kind of a wise, gentle motherly sage type of individual who exudes goodness and wisdom yet who you know full well is capable of paddling your ass for swiping cookies therfore you never make the attempt.

The younger, flowerchild counterpart to Beachcomber would be cool to see too. Yup, Beachcomber could use an "earth-muffin" to hang out with. Wow, now I feel inspired to start doodling and see what I come up with.

So, which one of us would be to blame for this creative streak getting started?? :P
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208K"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 230427A"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD + FUROS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete + more 2016 231208X"
HARDHEAD + FUROS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HIGHBROW + XORT Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208U"
HIGHBROW + XORT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP + FLINTLOCK Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2017 231208Y"
SERGEANT KUP + FLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TURBO TRACKS Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2010 230809A"
TURBO TRACKS Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMOS Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete+more 2017 230429A"
COSMOS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2010 230920A"
SERGEANT KUP Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208F"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONUS CLOUDBURST Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 230713B"
MICRONUS CLOUDBURS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classics Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 230920A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON