Transformers Defiance #2 Cover Revealed

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Defiance #2 Cover Revealed

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Artist Alex Milne has updated his DeviantArt page with his latest cover for the upcoming comic Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Defiance #2.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Defiance takes place prior to the events of the first Transformers movie, as well as the prequel comic, showing how Cybertron existed before Megatron turned tyrant.
Written by Chris Mowry, Alex Milne is on art duties, with Josh Perez doing the colours.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Defiance #2 is due out on March 4th 2009.

The cover features the two leaders of the Transformers going toe to toe, with one clearly having the advantage over the other. You can check out the cover by clicking here.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 27

Re: Transformers Defiance #2 Cover Revealed

Postby mattyc1007 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Motto: "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Hungry"
Weapon: Sword
thats an image i like seeing.

Transform and Chill Out!

Couldnt Resist (Check Em Out!)

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48806

Don't delete me, not my fault I only log in every eon :(
mattyc1007
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch mattyc1007 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 93 Talbot Express
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Energon Prowl - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 50 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-04 Optimus Prime Takara Tomy MPM-4 - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 51 minutes 17 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Armada Wheeljack - Time Remaining: 22 days 4 hours 55 minutes 1 second
Transformers Beast Hunters Night Shadow Bumblebee DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 6 days 56 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Smokescreen DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 56 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Bulkhead DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 57 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Lazerback DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 6 days 57 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Bumblebee DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 6 days 58 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017