This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HASBRO Q/A- First Round In 2009- Questions By February 22nd

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

HASBRO Q/A- First Round In 2009- Questions By February 22nd

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Seibertron.com- It's that time again. Time for us as a community to pull together and submit questions to HASBRO about TRANSFORMERS toys that are at the forefront of our minds.

Questions must be submitted by Sunday, February 22nd in order to be considered for submission to HASBRO.

Here's the link to previously asked questions.

Please try not to ask repeat questions, and if you like someone else's suggestion, by all means, speak up! Time to get started and ask those nagging questions.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: HASBRO Q/A- First Round In 2009- Questions By February 22nd

Postby Quaternion » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Weapon: Dual Impact Maces
Ive been trying to get this one asked in order to save us all some money:

Are there going to be premium edition figures for the TF2 movie line?
Quaternion
Fuzor
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 10

Postby Mkall » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
1) Is it true that TF Animated will not continue after season 3?

2) Will there be toys of these new TF: Animated Characters?

3) What are Hasbro's plans for when the TF2 line is over?

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Down_Shift » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Drift figure? Drift figure? DRIFT FIGURE???

That is all, thank you for your time.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 6

Postby dragons » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:13 pm

1 is there going to be gijoe animated series complete box set release?

2 for the transformers universe 25th aniversary edition series is there plan for primus figure to be in the line since other poeple have missed him in the past and you have universe unicron in hte line?

3 in the 25th univese series is plan for any other combiners to be put in the series to be released, g1 devastator, suprion, computron, energon devastator or any other combiner figures i did not mention?
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Baha08 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:25 pm

1. with the future release of Animated Sunstorm, are there any plans or releasing the final three seekers from the animated line?

2. In the future for both Animated and Possible reissue of Soundwave, are there any current plans for more of Soundwaves minions after the release of Universe Hound w/ Ravage?

3. Will the be a second leader class figure for the Animated Decepticons? such as a possible leader class Lugnut?
Baha08
Minibot

Postby Badass Grimlock » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Motto: "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon
What will be the next toyline of '09 after ROTF and Universe?
My Blog!
Also formerly Starscream-dude, Toruk Makto,and Sackjack (but only briefly.)
Badass Grimlock
Combiner
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: ???
Skill: 7

Postby Firebird » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Weapon: Blinding Black Light Beam Gun
1) How many other Human Alliance Figures are planned? And will human figures be available separately?

2)Will the Transformers Mighty Mugg Jazz and Shockwave be released? And are more planned?

3)Will the Robot Hero line be continuing when Universe returns? (Please finish the other 3 Dinobots)
Twitter - @FirebirdGT
:BOT: [AWC]
Firebird
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from Firebird on eBay

Postby First-Aid » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:56 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Industrial Light and Magic has handled two Transformers movies now. You mentioned last time that it takes 12-14 months from beginning of the process of production to end of the process. Does this mean then that you have actually had designs for these new movie toys in the pipelines since well before the movie was written- approxiamately March of 2008- or have you perhaps had to make some changes to the process to speed up the production of the toys for the new movie while waiting for ILM to come up with the relative final product for TF:ROTF...and is this why we saw such a significant difference between the figures of the so-called "Premium" line from the last movie and the original wave of toys that was released?
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby UltraPrimal » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:25 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Is there any plans to release some fan-favourite characters like Sixshot, Star Saber, Bludgeon, or Sunstorm for the Universe 25th Anniversary line?
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Softimus Prime » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:31 am

with the bad economy, rising prices, and a huge selection of interesting characters on the shelves its harder to buy everything we want. we have to cast votes for of what we like with our dollars now. some toys have had strange decos (universe starscream and dinobot), bad engineering, or both (universe galvatron). we can see starscream got a proper treatment but there are many others that wont.
my question is; if we love a character but really dislike the engineering or paint on the toy whats the best way to show our support for what we really want to see?
Softimus Prime
Micromaster

Postby leokearon » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:14 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
1. With Drift getting his own toy how about other comic orginal characters getting toys like Impactor or Jihaxus, which are not repaints?

2. In the back of the Transformers Spotlight Vol 2 Graphic Novel, there is a great design for Nova Prime, which could be made as a toy, any chance of it being made?

3. You said that you hope to have all aspects of Transformers for the Universe line any chance of Pretenders or Action Master?

4. Will there ever be a new version of G1 Metroplex, g1 Scorponok, G1 Fortress Maximus or Trypticon?
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Skill: 9

Postby robotmummy_attack » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:04 am

As an adult fan I have little to no interest in a great deal of the transformers figures that are released. The alternators, masterpiece lines are what I have enjoyed the most in recent years. Are there any plans or has it been discussed at all to release any figures aimed towards the older fans? I've owned transformers since 84 and while I do enjoy finally getting a proper cyclonus fig, etc...I would be much much more willing to spend my money on alternator/masterpiece type figures rather than a random, iffy quality universe fig here or there.
robotmummy_attack
Mini-Con

Postby glazer » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:14 am

Is it time to talk about wheeljack yet? wheater he will get a toy in any of the future toy lines ?

how can you get through the red tape and get the lamborghini countach back out for future molds in todays transformers's scale? :grin:

will all six seeker jets be in the next toy line ? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
glazer
Minibot

Postby DCybertron » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:06 am

Motto: "Insert your ad here"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
1 Why does Galvatrons arm pop off easily?

2 Is there going to be any new-mold combiners?

3 Why is universe ironhide's face looking down?
I'm back. With a Team fortress 2 addiction.
DCybertron
Vehicon
Speed: 1
Firepower: N/A

Postby bauhman-bot » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:23 am

It has been long rumored that a DRIFT figure would be made in the 25th ann. line, but it came out to be misinformation.
My Q. is:
Are you going to produce ANY Transformers based on their current comicbook likenesses?
bauhman-bot
Mini-Con

Postby JazZeke » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
What are the odds of seeing the long-sought after Lio Convoy mold released Stateside? Considering the success of Big Convoy's release as Nemesis Prime, Lio Convoy would fit in perfectly with the Universe line, especially if marketed as a "Beast Wars era Optimus Prime" or some such.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Shadowstream » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
This one's been nagging at me for some time. The Universe Hot Shot figure seemed to have originally been planned to come with missile launchers, but recent reports seem to indicate that at least the American version has had these removed for cost concerns. My question is, and I doubt I'll get an answer, but given Takara's history of flexible price ranging will the Japanese Henkei release come with said launchers or will the yellow Armada roaster continue to be relegated to nothing but a mere mini-con?
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Nothing Hasbro does surprises me anymore, their ineptitude is legendary!

Burn wrote:
Shadowstream wrote:It's quite clear they dun dropped the ball, but did they have to drop it so far and so hard?

It's FunPub. It's their specialty.

I'm a killjoy, and proud of it!
don't take that to mean I'm a killjoy just because I can be, though...
Shadowstream
Headmaster

Postby zero-kaiser » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Motto: ""High tech circuitry is no replacement for guts!!""
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Quaternion wrote:Ive been trying to get this one asked in order to save us all some money:

Are there going to be premium edition figures for the TF2 movie line?

Mkall wrote:1) Is it true that TF Animated will not continue after season 3?

2) Will there be toys of these new TF: Animated Characters?

3) What are Hasbro's plans for when the TF2 line is over?

Down_Shift wrote:Drift figure? Drift figure? DRIFT FIGURE???

That is all, thank you for your time.

I'll second all of these.. :P

As for me, I am curious about afew things..

1- We know that focus will be put on the Revenge of the Fallen line over the coming year, and that the Classics 2.0/Universe line will be put on hiatus, but would you be able to give us some idea of when this line will return?

2- Alot of us are very excited about the very awesome Masterpiece Grimlock (myself included!), would the kind folks at Hasbro be able to hint at what may be (or is being considered to be) next in the Masterpiece line?

3- Of all the lines, toys and characters made for the 25th anniversary, (ROTF included) Im curious what the folks at Hasbro have enjoyed working on the most?

4- Has there ever been a concept or an idea that never got of the drawing board that Hasbro would want to return to in the future? Something along the lines of Transtech for example.

5- Seibertron.com and many other Transformers websites have a strong customizing community, full of brilliant and sometimes mind boggling talent. I have wondered for a while now, what view the folks at Hasbro have when they see works such as the ones submitted to our Transtopia section.

If I think of any other questions I'll be sure to post them..

Thanks once again Hasbro, for providing the fans with this opportunity!
zero-kaiser
Pretender
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Arlekkin » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:13 am

1. With the rumours that Transformers Animated will end with season 3, are there any plans for a new series after TFA?

I'll be thinking of something else later on.
Arlekkin
Micromaster

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EARTHSPARK Official Guidebook Paperback Simon Spotlight Book 2023"
Transformers EARTH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2019 Racecar"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot HEATWAVE FIRE BOT action figure Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 New"
Feature Bot HEATWA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire-Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Fire Truck"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ELITA-1 Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
ELITA-1 Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize CHASE POLICE-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 201217a"
Energize CHASE POL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEDIX DOC-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
MEDIX DOC-BOT Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON