This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

BotCon Registration is available

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

BotCon Registration is available

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Official BotCon Registration Forms were emailed out to Transformers Club members this afternoon.

If you're a club member and planning on attending the convention, please check your inbox. Forms are also posted via a link for Club members.

Non-members should have registration forms available soon.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: BotCon Registration is available

Postby robofreak » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:29 pm

This will be my first Botcon! I'm so excited.

I'm not going to be missing out on anything if I don't attend the party at Paramount right? I just don't see the need to pay for it as I want the customizing class more. Unless there's something really cool then I might as well stick to the other Botcon activities right?

I also can't wait to get my hands on ROTF figures! :D
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.

ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
Gestalt
News Credits: 12

Postby Savage » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
I just spent 45 minutes at Kinkos trying to fax this thing. The line was busy every time. I'll be trying again around 10am tomorrow (that is NOT an invitation for all you other geeks to fax your forms at 10am!).
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Narc » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:02 pm

I got the e-mail at 14:50 EST while I was at work. Work ethics (damn it) precluded me from faxing my registration from work. Had to rush home and send the fax. :D
Narc
Combiner
News Credits: 7

Postby Narc » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:05 pm

BotCon updated their site. The reg form is now available there.

http://www.botcon.com/BotCon09/registration09.cfm
Narc
Combiner

Postby harvester » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Is this something that has to be done very quickly or I'll miss something? I still need to sign up for the Club too. Im at school all day and won't be able to do all this till I get home.
harvester
Fuzor

Postby mew2057 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Wow it's nearly impossible to get a fax in right now, I been trying for close to an hour now.
mew2057
Mini-Con

Postby Narc » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:25 pm

harvester wrote:Is this something that has to be done very quickly or I'll miss something? I still need to sign up for the Club too. Im at school all day and won't be able to do all this till I get home.

The first 100 registrants for the Primus and Iacon package will receive a special Transformers claissone lapel pin. It's stated in the brochure.
Narc
Combiner

Postby Rated X » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Bring Botcon to Miami !

It shouldnt always have to be in the west coast or "middle America". Im sure out of towners will love it down here for a weekend.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby fairplaythings » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Motto: "For all his bluster, it is the sad province of man that he cannot choose his triumph. He can only choose how he will stand when the call of destiny comes, hoping that he will have the courage to answer."
Weapon: Slingshot
I caught the form on a refresh. It took me three attempts and almost an hour and a half to get it to go through. I'm only doing it this early because of the customizing class.

But a little disappointing about the email actually, since gmail/hotmail is blocked at the office. If I hadn't been refreshing, I wouldn't find out until too late.
fairplaythings
Micromaster
Buy from fairplaythings on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Geekee1 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Rated X wrote:Bring Botcon to Miami !

It shouldnt always have to be in the west coast or "middle America". Im sure out of towners will love it down here for a weekend.

Because Providence, RI is very "middle America."

Have fun to everyone that gets to go this year though!
Geekee1
Godmaster

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Geekee1 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Bring Botcon to Miami !

Because Providence, RI is very "middle America."

Have fun to everyone that gets to go this year though!

I for one would be as quick to go to Miami as to the west coast or to Providence. The only thing thing that ever stops me is not having the means to go.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Damb it! Why do they always post the registration when I'm at work?
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON