This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

ROTF T Shirt spotted at Hot Topic

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

ROTF T Shirt spotted at Hot Topic

Postby First Gen » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Seibertron.com scoopster Cumulous has sent us a pic of a Transformers Revenge of the Fallen T-Shirt. The shirt was spotted a Hot Topic. The image gives us a shot of the teaser image of The Fallen character we first saw when news of the character broke.

Have you seen any new merchandise in the Transformers Universe around your neck of the woods? Let us know by reporting it in our Sightings Threads.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: ROTF T Shirt spotted at Hot Topic

Postby Skice » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Motto: "I seem to have come down with a case of Scott Mcneil..."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
Damn that's nice, I'll pick that up sometime.

coming soon "The Electric Information Show" a new podcast from the guy who brought you the Twincast.

Skice: the voice of War Within Scrapper, Scramble City 2 Hot Rod, and War Within Megatron!
Skice
Podcast Host
News Credits: 21
Buy from Skice on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Solrac333 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:46 pm

That would probably be the only reason I go to Hot Topic.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby IAmThePeej » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:21 pm

I saw this earlier when I was at the Melbourne Mall, in Fl... Where I live.. I frequent Hot Topic all the time, even though they have gone all crappy band shirts and pop-punk clothing styles.
Anyway, the shirt was there, absolutely none were sold when I was there and the quality is very sub-par for the price, even for Hot Topic standards.
To be honest, I saw more people buying the vintage style G1 Bumblebee shirt than this one and they were right next to each other.
Your local source for posts that are overly long.
IAmThePeej
Micromaster

Postby First-Aid » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
That shirt is secks. I love it!
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
It looks cool for a shirt but im not promoting this movie. Besides whats the point of wearing a TF shirt if no one will know what it is? Ill stick with my various (real)Megatron shirts and dcon emblems.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Solrac333 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:39 pm

Who cares if people don't know what it is? You wear it because you like it. I like it so I'll wear it. 8)
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby cybercat » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:08 am

It's not bad, honestly. The image looks nicer in life than in the pic above, the shoulder and back-neck seams have bias-tape reinforcement. The armhole seams and hems are serged and look pretty sturdy, but they don't have an awful lot of seam allowance. The collar is not doublestitched, which seems an odd place to cut a corner--the part where the collar of the shirt joins the body isn't *flat*.

The fabric is a bit stiff, but that may just be fabric sizing that will wash out. It's not the thickest, but I hear that people seem to like those 'sheer'-er tees anyway.

Sizing's about true.

And I don't really want to be forced to say anything *nice* about Hot Topic, but the few shirts I have bought from them (all Transformers shirts, come to think of it) have generally endured laundry abuse quite well--the images haven't significantly faded or flaked, and the shirt holds up well. Of course, I was almost everything inside-out, cold-water, delicate.

As for no one knowing what it is, well, that's what makes it *cool*.

HK, no one knows what I am either.
cybercat
Gestalt

Postby TRANS+CRAZY » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Oh, I so need to get that shirt. That way, I can wear it when I go to see ROTF in theaters this summer :D
TRANS+CRAZY
Fuzor
Location: In Michigan... just minutes away from towns you've never heard of before...

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HUN-GURRR Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager 2018 230903A"
HUN-GURRR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIRL Transformers Generations Voyager complete + instructions 2014 230920A"
WHIRL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEOBREAKER Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete Cyber Key vg08 2005 231101A"
LEOBREAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LONG HAUL Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109U"
NEW!
LONG HAUL Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON