This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers animated on sale at target this sunday

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers animated on sale at target this sunday

Postby shortround » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:44 pm

According to tfw2005 Starting this coming Sunday, April 5th, Target will be having a sale on Transformers Animated figures, with deluxes going for $8! Other selected Transformers toys will also be on sale, so be on the lookout! http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/animated-8/transformers-sale-at-target-starting-on-april-5th-167204/
Serpentor "I am the one born to rule and destined to conquer. Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die."
shortround
Gestalt
News Credits: 7

Re: Transformers animated on sale at target this sunday

Postby Cheetron » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:49 pm

Cool. I've been meaning to pop down to a target. Now I've got a reason to drive that far. lol
Cheetron
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby TFBuyer » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:10 pm

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Actually, the two Targets I went to this week already had Animated deluxes marked down to $8.99... Early sale, or sale preview pricing?

Recent TF Purchases--Transformers Power of the Primes!
TFBuyer
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

TFA Deluxe Sale at Target Sunday

Postby Nekoman » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:52 am

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Thanks for the info Shortround.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby nemesis-prime » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:16 am

I just talked to my friend from target this is a response to Aldis selling TFA figs for 8.99.
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 12

Postby TFBuyer » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 am

nemesis-prime wrote:I just talked to my friend from target this is a response to Aldis selling TFA figs for 8.99.

Is Aldi's really that big of a competitor with Target? So when will Target start clearancing their meat?

Recent TF Purchases--Transformers Power of the Primes!
TFBuyer
Headmaster
Strength: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby nemesis-prime » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:27 am

TFBuyer wrote:
nemesis-prime wrote:I just talked to my friend from target this is a response to Aldis selling TFA figs for 8.99.

Is Aldi's really that big of a competitor with Target? So when will Target start clearancing their meat?

LOL.. That wont happen he just said is far a toy item like that Target was just price waring it.
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby shortround » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:08 pm

My friend who works at target gave me heads up that there might be some new figures out so I would go check your target on sunday.
Serpentor "I am the one born to rule and destined to conquer. Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die."
shortround
Gestalt
News Credits: 7

Postby Baha08 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:11 pm

I could have sworn that some of the only Universe lines were marked down to 6.00 something with clearance tags.
Baha08
Minibot

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
So they're trying to get rid of the 4 figures they have left. Target over here hasnt restocked in over a month.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Baha08 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Megatron_Wolf wrote:So they're trying to get rid of the 4 figures they have left. Target over here hasnt restocked in over a month.

Pretty much, ironic because they are also one of the more recent wave (Dinobot, Hound, etc) While the Ratchet/Hot Shot wave was limited to like 2 figures each.

Kinda why it's a pain to hunt Transformers
Baha08
Minibot

Postby nemesis-prime » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:06 pm

shortround wrote:My friend who works at target gave me heads up that there might be some new figures out so I would go check your target on sunday.

will see... what could possibly come out thats new noones herd or seen of?
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
They've been $8.99 at Target all March.

But, I couldn't buy any I wanted because all they had were old figures. No Samurai Prowl or Waspinator. Both of which I had to get from Wal-Mart, as I couldn't wait any longer for Target to get them.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby ServO » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:19 pm

There are 4 Targets within striking distance of my home, and ALL of them are very poorly stocked...none of them have been re-stocked in over a month, and the pegs have been sitting empty since this sale began almost 3 weeks ago.
Complaining to the management doesn't do anything...I don't understand how they can have a sale on stuff they don't stock...my next complaint goes to the state of Minnesota.
It's simply false advertisment.
ServO
Minibot

Postby Agent 007 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:11 pm

nemesis-prime wrote:
shortround wrote:My friend who works at target gave me heads up that there might be some new figures out so I would go check your target on sunday.

will see... what could possibly come out thats new noones herd or seen of?

well new being sami prowl and wasp restocks of the newest waves
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt

Postby Ragnorok64 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:07 pm

I'm planning on taking my still sealed Oil Slick back to Wal-Mart and seeing If I can get them to price adjust it based on this ad.

Do You have to have the item with you or can they do it from receipt only? Will they even do it?
Ragnorok64
Fuzor

Postby Mechas8n » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:42 pm

ServO wrote:There are 4 Targets within striking distance of my home, and ALL of them are very poorly stocked...none of them have been re-stocked in over a month, and the pegs have been sitting empty since this sale began almost 3 weeks ago.
Complaining to the management doesn't do anything...I don't understand how they can have a sale on stuff they don't stock...my next complaint goes to the state of Minnesota.

Ok. I used to work at Target. I don't know if anyone has said this, but I think I can see what happened there from the picture. There is one peg lable there that has a grey sticker on. I see that its on the universe figures of which there are a lot. That sticker shows that they know they are low on a figure and more have been ordered. They put them up so as the item doesn't get scanned again and more "Unnecessary stock" get ordered from the distribution centre. I think who ever scans them doesn't do a very good job and just assumes Oh, one transformer is the same as another and only scanned the Universe ones.

This post has been long winded and pointless but here's what i'm getting at. If you EVER see a grey sticker on the lable of something you want and they are sold out of the good ones, or the ones you want. Peel that sticker off. Next time they run through and do a scan they will end up ordering a fresh case.

Next what you need to do is be there right before closing. Take a bunch of figures off the shelf and stash them somewhere else in the store. The food section, Kids clothing, somthing like that. If you stash them in the toy section the will probably get put back before the end of the night. If you put theme somewhere else unless its a really slow night they wont get put back till the next morning, During which time your overnight stocking crew may well stuff the shelf full with new goodies from the back.

New tips as I think of them.
Mechas8n
Micromaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:54 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Mechas8n wrote:This post has been long winded and pointless but here's what i'm getting at. If you EVER see a grey sticker on the lable of something you want and they are sold out of the good ones, or the ones you want. Peel that sticker off. Next time they run through and do a scan they will end up ordering a fresh case.

Next what you need to do is be there right before closing. Take a bunch of figures off the shelf and stash them somewhere else in the store. The food section, Kids clothing, somthing like that. If you stash them in the toy section the will probably get put back before the end of the night. If you put theme somewhere else unless its a really slow night they wont get put back till the next morning, During which time your overnight stocking crew may well stuff the shelf full with new goodies from the back.

What if you get spotted doing all that by a security camera? Wouldn't one get in trouble or something?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Endurance: 8

Postby Seibermore » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny"
Sabrblade wrote:
Mechas8n wrote:This post has been long winded and pointless but here's what i'm getting at. If you EVER see a grey sticker on the lable of something you want and they are sold out of the good ones, or the ones you want. Peel that sticker off. Next time they run through and do a scan they will end up ordering a fresh case.

What if you get spotted doing all that by a security camera? Wouldn't one get in trouble or something?

Nope i hide my tfs all the time and then come back to then when theyre on clearance.
I Can Haz Humans?- Ravage
My WANTS:
1. Protector
2. City Commander
3. The Rest of Classics
Seibermore
Vehicon
Intelligence: 1
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby padfoo » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
The sale will be pretty big and will cover the Animated, Universe, and robot heroes line ex. Utra class will be under $23 from 27.99 and leader class will be under $30 from $44.99.
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Agent 007 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Mechas8n wrote:
ServO wrote:There are 4 Targets within striking distance of my home, and ALL of them are very poorly stocked...none of them have been re-stocked in over a month, and the pegs have been sitting empty since this sale began almost 3 weeks ago.

Ok. I used to work at Target. I don't know if anyone has said this, but I think I can see what happened there from the picture. There is one peg lable there that has a grey sticker on. I see that its on the universe figures of which there are a lot. That sticker shows that they know they are low on a figure and more have been ordered. They put them up so as the item doesn't get scanned again and more "Unnecessary stock" get ordered from the distribution centre. I think who ever scans them doesn't do a very good job and just assumes Oh, one transformer is the same as another and only scanned the Universe ones.

This post has been long winded and pointless but here's what i'm getting at. If you EVER see a grey sticker on the lable of something you want and they are sold out of the good ones, or the ones you want. Peel that sticker off. Next time they run through and do a scan they will end up ordering a fresh case.

this works only some of the time at mine we usually see a small restock once during the week if we're low. We always zone the store before we leave so hiding stuff might not work depending on where u hide them. Usually sunday morning is the best time to look for new figures. With the sale we should be getting more tfs in overnight truck but prolly alot of targets will just put the signs up and that's it.
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt

Postby Seibermore » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:59 am

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny"
Hello All.
Heres a list of all the stuff on clearance and their prices.
Animated
Deluxes:$8.99
Voyagers:$18.99
Leaders:$29.99
Universe
Voyagers:$17.99

ANIMATED EXCLUSIVE FOR $5 dim dollars. I am so mad because i bough both of the packs! :-x :-x :-x
Universe Deluxes arent on sale because I found out that my Universe Hotshot isnt $8.99
I Can Haz Humans?- Ravage
My WANTS:
1. Protector
2. City Commander
3. The Rest of Classics
Seibermore
Vehicon
Intelligence: 1
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby King Henrik » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:07 am

Motto: ""It doesn't matter what you ask, it's who you're asking""
Weapon: Battle Blades
Seibermore wrote:Hello All.
Heres a list of all the stuff on clearance and their prices.
Animated
Deluxes:$8.99
Voyagers:$18.99
Leaders:$29.99
Universe
Voyagers:$17.99

ANIMATED EXCLUSIVE FOR $5 dim dollars. I am so mad because i bough both of the packs! :-x :-x :-x
Universe Deluxes arent on sale because I found out that my Universe Hotshot isnt $8.99

yeah i can confirm that the animated exclusive packs of purple shockwave and sunstorm are only $5. i already had them but bought an extra set. also scored universe inferno for $17.99 all at a target in nj.
King Henrik
Fuzor
News Credits: 5
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Tigertrack » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:02 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Target- Target stores are having Transformers sales this week! Different stores seem to be doing the same thing, although there are differences here or there.

Sale prices seem to include:

Animated
Deluxes: $8.99
Voyagers: $18.99
Leaders: $29.99

Universe
Voyagers: $17.99
Deluxes: $9.02 on clearance

ANIMATED EXCLUSIVES FOR $5-- This includes both the True Colors Shockwave, and Sunstorm two-packs.

Check out your local Target store as what is available, and some prices vary. Thanks to all the Seibertron members that contributed to the information for this sale.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby bvzxa » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Dam....I got mine Animated exclusives at full price, and the Target store I got them from are all out.

I'll try one more target...but oh well I guess I'm outta luck.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize CHASE POLICE-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 201217a"
Energize CHASE POL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ELITA-1 Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
ELITA-1 Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2019 Racecar"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN TWITCH Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
TERRAN TWITCH Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot OPTIMUS PRIME action figure Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2015"
Feature Bot OPTIMU ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON