This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network

Postby DavidT » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Motto: ""Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing""
Cartoon Network has updated their site by giving us a preview of the first five minutes of the next Transformers Animated episode, Human Error Part 1. I think this episode will be full of surprises. Click the link below to watch the 5-minute preview

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/index.html

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS Aug. 7 - Aug. 12, 2012: Davidalan26
http://myworld.ebay.com/davidalan26

Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

DavidT
Brainmaster
News Credits: 88
Buy from DavidT on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network

Postby Justicity » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Has anyone worked out how to use this site? I'm just getting Monsters vs Aliens McDonald's advert then "Select video" every time I select the clip.
Justicity
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby DavidT » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Justicity wrote:Has anyone worked out how to use this site? I'm just getting Monsters vs Aliens McDonald's advert then "Select video" every time I select the clip.

Just click the pic of Sari in the scrolling menu to the right and it will begin after the commercial

Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

DavidT
Brainmaster
Buy from DavidT on eBay

Postby *Soundwave* » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Justicity wrote:Has anyone worked out how to use this site? I'm just getting Monsters vs Aliens McDonald's advert then "Select video" every time I select the clip.

Select the video with the picture of Sari w/a Santa hat, it'll play through the McD commercial, then you let it load. It may take longer on your computer for some reason, but it'll come up.

Nothing better than Christmas and Soundwave!
*Soundwave*
Vehicon
News Credits: 19

Postby MYoung23 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:52 pm

They look like some of those 70s/80s Anime giant robot team archetypes.

The Hero/Leader - Prime
The Fat Dumb Guy - Bulkhead
The Imp - Bumblebee
The Rebel/Rogue - Prowl
The Old Warrior - Ratchet

They are a chick away from being G-Force or the Voltron Team
MYoung23
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby sideswipe_95 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:02 pm

CRAP! The video is replaced by the "MIGHTY" commercials and the message "Don't stop now! Click another video to watch more.
sideswipe_95
Mini-Con

Postby Wheeljack144 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Wheeljack144
Micromaster

Postby Justicity » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:12 pm

DavidT wrote:

Just click the pic of Sari in the scrolling menu to the right and it will begin after the commercial

That's what I was doing.
Does it not work in England or something?

Anyway, it's on youtube now...
Justicity
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby primeoptimus » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:27 pm

so i geuss prowl actually likes bieng a real person.

bb still has a giant head.

also notice that there voices aren't robotic anymore and how optimus looks like david kaye
primeoptimus
Vehicon

Postby bagofshhh » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:45 pm

This totally reminds me of the G1 episode where Cobra Commander turns Arcee, Rodimus, Magnus and Springer into human synthoids. I wonder why. :???:

Whatever, I liked that episode anyway. :D
bagofshhh
Mini-Con

Postby xxaMaxx » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:33 pm

bagofshhh wrote:This totally reminds me of the G1 episode where Cobra Commander turns Arcee, Rodimus, Magnus and Springer into human synthoids. I wonder why. :???:

Whatever, I liked that episode anyway. :D

And turned Sari into a teenager... Oh wait, that part is new.

I guess Dora isn't the only one growing up.
xxaMaxx
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Starfield » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Christmas episode - unexpected. It still comes out on Saturday, right?

Are they Transformer sized humans? It looks like that when they are interacting with their base and equipment and stuff.
Starfield
Mini-Con

Postby dabattousai » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:59 pm

It's all a sharing dream without a doubt. No contacts or anything. Soundwave drugged them with LSD. It's a given fact :p
dabattousai
Combiner

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
HOLY COW! A Christmas episode! FINALLY! I've always wanted a Christmas Transformers episode! I still wish G1 had one, but this is very good.

As for their bodies, we already know how they're human. They're neither synthoids, nor Pretenders; it's something completely different from that.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Hard Hacker » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Sari's more mature in this. I like it.

Perhaps they made scaled equipment for Sari to use. Anyway, a mass-production Soundwave is a small twist of genius. I like it.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby bagofshhh » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:14 pm

As long as there is a special appearance by Cobra Commander. But I have a feeling the best we'll get will be Meltdown. :lol:
bagofshhh
Mini-Con

Postby Fananga » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Did i miss the episode where Sari came out of her overload coma?

I thought she was basically offline till they figured out how to stop her going nuclear or have they just ignored that whole thing? They made such a big deal over Sari's Origin story in Transwarped and this will be the first time we've seen her since.
Iron Man, Iron Man, Does whatever an Iron can!
Fananga
Minibot

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Fananga wrote:Did i miss the episode where Sari came out of her overload coma?

I thought she was basically offline till they figured out how to stop her going nuclear or have they just ignored that whole thing? They made such a big deal over Sari's Origin story in Transwarped and this will be the first time we've seen her since.
She woke up near the end of TransWarped.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Saber Prime » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Apperently this is the episode where she comes out of it but they didn't do a good job of reintroduceing her.

Sari is the first Transformer with a human alt mode. I noticed she was actully in her complete alt mode this episode and her other form is her robot mode.

At any rate I like the fact the entire episode is a homage to G1's "Only Human". I'm suprised we haven't seen any GI Joes guest staring.

Allso I wish Sentinal Prime would of stuck around for this episode. I'd like to see his reation to BEING an organic.
Saber Prime
Godmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Fananga » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Saber Prime wrote:

Apperently this is the episode where she comes out of it but they didn't do a good job of reintroduceing her.

Sari is the first Transformer with a human alt mode. I noticed she was actully in her complete alt mode this episode and her other form is her robot mode.

At any rate I like the fact the entire episode is a homage to G1's "Only Human". I'm suprised we haven't seen any GI Joes guest staring.

Well knowing how theyve done it in the past ill be keeping my eyes on the background cast.

Nice way to look at Sari btw. I thought of her as Techno-Organic that could upgrade to a 'battle function' but to think of her as a Normal Cybertronian that just has a Human as its Alt mode is interesting. Course though then theres the question of 'why was she stuck in Alt mode for so long?'
Fananga
Minibot

Postby Baha08 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Oh hey, it's Sari. I forget that she was in the series.
Baha08
Minibot

Postby DavidT » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Maybe Sari is some kind of Pretender and doesn't know it :grin:

Think about it, they been trying to incorporate a lil' something from all the Transformers series.

DavidT
Brainmaster
Buy from DavidT on eBay

Postby Methusalen » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Motto: ""Not good enough for G1!""
I too am hoping for an appearance from "Old Snake", but my gut tells me it'll end up being some kind of shared dream (like they're all hooked into a computer simulation (I was going to say "the matrix", but figured that would only confuse us)).

I'm hoping for good things out of this episode, I can't wait until the end of the week!
Methusalen out...
Methusalen
Combiner
News Credits: 38

Postby Fananga » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Methusalen wrote:I too am hoping for an appearance from "Old Snake", but my gut tells me it'll end up being some kind of shared dream (like they're all hooked into a computer simulation (I was going to say "the matrix", but figured that would only confuse us)).

I'm hoping for good things out of this episode, I can't wait until the end of the week!

Biggest clue to that scenario is that they cant get in touch with Sari. Expect the usual 'simulated' human style which basically means Sumdac/Fanzone/(possibly)Old younger Sari(if Soundwave hasnt kept up with current events) acting in a slightly odd fashion.

Not to mention Prowls already twigged that something isnt quite right....
Fananga
Minibot

Postby DavidT » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Thought this would be a neat time to look back on this:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/da ... anshee.jpg

:grin:

DavidT
Brainmaster
Buy from DavidT on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PRIMORDIAL #1 Cvr H 1:75 moon footprint Image Comics 2021 JUL210016 1H"
PRIMORDIAL #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #46 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 JUL220267 46C (CA) Rivera"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #12 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 NOV200175 12A (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222C"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 AUG210013 1A (CA) Lee"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWHAWK #1 Image Comics 1992 (CA) Valentino 220817A"
SHADOWHAWK #1 Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWHAWK II #1 foil Image Comics 1993 (CA) Valentino 220817A"
SHADOWHAWK II #1 f ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr E Image Comics 2023 0923IM828 (CA) Tocchini"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #17 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 DEC220239 17B (CA) Tomaselli"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #15 Cvr C Image Comics 2021 MAR210243 15C (CA) Rapoza"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr N 1:100 B&W DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223281 1N (CA) Lee"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HAHA #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 APR210294 6A (A/CA) Morazzo+O'Halloran (W)Prince"
HAHA #6 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231010J"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM406 4A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON