This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave."

Postby Richter » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:14 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

BE BRAVE

Story by:
Curt “Duke of Luns” Lunsford

Art by:
Lindsay “Neko” Smith

Letters by:
Carlos “Synapse” Oliveros

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Be Brave."

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:49 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hmmmm South Park meets Transformers........i like it. Needs to be a show.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby capellamusic » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 am

Motto: "Sex, food and rock'n'roll"
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if Hot Rod ate him. That would probably be the best thing he'd do :P .
Optimus Prime: Great... but how are we gonna explain to capellamusic the hole on his wall?
Megatron: Hmm... a free natural air conditioning system?
capellamusic
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Buy from capellamusic on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby King Slick » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:19 am

Weapon: Energon Cutlass
capellamusic wrote:Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if Hot Rod ate him. That would probably be the best thing he'd do :P .

Would that be before or after he dives into the path of a Decepticon's weapon blast? (like he would have the titanium balls to do so!)
Big trouble in a small package.
King Slick
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Night Raid » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Motto: "You can't hit what you can't see!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Why do I get the feeling this is the last time the kid is gonna see her alive? What happened to her in the series, anyway?
Life can be pretty sweet when your alt-mode is a B-2 Stealth Bomber.

And for those of you who are wondering... I'M A GIRL!

I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally.
Night Raid
Headmaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Duke of Luns » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Night Raid wrote:Why do I get the feeling this is the last time the kid is gonna see her alive? What happened to her in the series, anyway?

I have no idea. Never intended this to be the last time Carly left, only the first time she went away for an extended period of time.

Plus I wrote it to show that this was what inspired Daniel to be as brave as he is. For a kid who went through as much as he did with his parents probably off on dangerous missions, he only ever cried when Prime died during the U.S. series. Headmasters is another story though....

Oh, and Carly, Spike, and Danny all lived happily ever after, or so I would assume.
Duke of Luns
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Hmmmm South Park meets Transformers........i like it. Needs to be a show.

I dunno if it needs to be a show, but I agree that this was good. I wouldn't have thought "South Park meets Transformers" when I first saw this, but looking back I get it.

Duke of Luns wrote:
Night Raid wrote:Why do I get the feeling this is the last time the kid is gonna see her alive? What happened to her in the series, anyway?

I have no idea. Never intended this to be the last time Carly left, only the first time she went away for an extended period of time.

Plus I wrote it to show that this was what inspired Daniel to be as brave as he is. For a kid who went through as much as he did with his parents probably off on dangerous missions, he only ever cried when Prime died during the U.S. series. Headmasters is another story though....

Oh, and Carly, Spike, and Danny all lived happily ever after, or so I would assume.

I only took it as over night...and that it was the first time...
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ShGarland_1383 wrote:
Duke of Luns wrote:

I only took it as over night...and that it was the first time...
Let's see, Carly first appeared in season 2, survived all of that season, reappeared in season 3, survived all of season 3, did not appear in The Rebirth, but did appear in The Headmasters, and survived till the end of that series, where she, Spike, and Daniel all said their goodbyes to the Autobots as the Autobots left Earth for good.

This seems to take place before the G1 movie, as Daniel looks about five, as opposed to his normal ~ten-year-old self.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Skullgrin140 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:08 am

Very sweet. I also love the art & writing style.
Skullgrin140
Brainmaster

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #140 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 APR231608 140A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #140 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221736 2B (CA) Robson"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #4 Cvr E RI 1:50 IDW Comics APR231599 4E (CA) Moore"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr X 1:60 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics 1X (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ANNUAL 2023 Cvr C RI 1:10 Out of Time IDW Comics MAR231657 (CA) Ziritt"
TMNT ANNUAL 2023 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #7 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 SEP231298 7C (CA) Lankry"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #135 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221729 135B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #135 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #8 Cvr C 1:10 RI IDW Comics OCT231361 8C (CA) Escorza"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics 2021 MAY210225 1A MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv Halloween Special #1 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 AUG231433"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #2 Cvr E 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 APR231629 2E (CA) Beals"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr L 1:15 line art Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240116 2L (CA)Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUL221650 1B (CA) Medel"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #138 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 DEC221438 138B Ongoing (CA) Campbell + Eastman"
TMNT #138 Cvr B ID ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON