This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Free Screening of 2007 Movie with Sneek Peek of ROTF

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Free Screening of 2007 Movie with Sneek Peek of ROTF

Postby First Gen » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:39 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
The official Transformers Revenge of the Fallen website has been updated with some great news for a select few of us.

Apparently, there will be a free screening on April 29th, 2009 of the original 2007 Transformers film with a sneek peek look at the new trailer for Revenge of the Fallen.

According to Seibertronian tipster John Weaver, the 20 biggest markets will be getting the free screening and sneek peek. And thats not all, Entertainment Tonight will also be holding a costume contest for best dressed Autobot and Decepticon, so break out those TF Costumes if you're going to the screening.

Check it all out by clicking here.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Free Screening of 2007 Movie with Sneek Peek of ROTF

Postby First Gen » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:00 am

So far I found its gonna be showing at Navy Pier in Chicago, IL. and the AMC Southdale in Minnesota.

First Gen
Faction Commander

Postby NebulanFree » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Sweet- tix reserved for me & two buds in Denver!!
-NebulanFree
NebulanFree
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Full Details on Entertainment Tonight Costume Contest

Postby First Gen » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Paramount Pictures representative Stephanie Gonzales has just sent us the full details on the costume contest thats being held by Entertainment Tonight that will coincide with the previously reported free screening of the 2007 Transformers live action movie that is to be held tomorrow, April 29th, 2009. Here's the scoop:

To RSVP, send an email to Transformers2inDetroit@gmail.com by Wednesday, April 29th , by 4:00PM EST**

WHAT: Transformers fans enter the Nationwide competition to win a trip to the Hollywood Premiere of the sequel by dressing up as their favorite Autobot® or Decepticon® to prove they are “The Ultimate Transformers Fan”. 20 Finalists will be chosen across major markets and the finalists will then create a 30-second video to be uploaded to the Entertainment Tonight website for viewer public voting from May 25th to June 10th, 2009.

There are two ways to enter:

1. Come to the live competition at the FREE Detroit screening of the original “Transformers” and the premiere preview trailer for “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen”

2. Submit a photo online at http://www.etonline.com on April 29th between 8:00PM and 12:00AM EST.

WHEN: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 7:00PM. Guests must RSVP by emailing Transformers2inDetroit@gmail.com by Wednesday, April 29th 4:00PM EST. Seats are not guaranteed and pass holders must arrive early. The theatre is intentionally overbooked to ensure theatre capacity.

WHERE: Emagine Novi Theatre
44425 West 12 Mile Rd
Novi, MI 48377

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

In Theatres Wednesday, June 24th!

http://www.transformersmovie.com

First Gen
Faction Commander

Postby Ultra Magnus » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Motto: "COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
Uh, Where do we get the Tix?
:???:
"Alright Bots, the time is Now. Transform and Finish it!"

Ultra Magnus
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby First Gen » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Ultra Magnus wrote:Uh, Where do we get the Tix?
:???:

I believe you gotta call Navy Pier to reserve the tix UM.

First Gen
Faction Commander

Postby Ultra Magnus » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Motto: "COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
Been trying to get ahold of the Navy Pier Imax theater... If anyone knows the number to call to get these tickets, PLEASE TELL ME FOR THE LOVE OF PRIMUS!!!

:grin: :shock: :( :-? :grin:
"Alright Bots, the time is Now. Transform and Finish it!"

Ultra Magnus
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars JABBAS PALACE #1 var WHM Marvel Comics SEP228834 (CA) Momoko"
Star Wars JABBAS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Motion Picture ECHOES #2 Cvr B IDW Comics APR231591 2B (CA) Kangas"
Star Trek Motion P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #13 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 AUG231382 13A (CA) To (W) Kelly (A) Lanzing"
STAR TREK #13 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics AUG230330 11O Nakayama 231222I"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230474 1B (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DS9 DOG WAR #4 Cvr F RI 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 APR231589 4F (CA) Simeone"
Star Trek DS9 DOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Motion Picture ECHOES #1 Cvr B IDW Comics MAR231651 1B (CA) Chudakov"
Star Trek Motion P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #19 var Marvel Comics 2022 JAN221005 (CA) Cummings"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #30 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220836 (CA) Camuncoli"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HALCYON LEGACY #1 var 1:10 attraction Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210947"
Star Wars HALCYON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr I 1:10 Modern Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220550 1I (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #62 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 APR231570 62C (CA) Fourdraine"
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #6 var Marvel Comics JAN230970 (W) Scott (CA) Reis"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr I 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230481 1I (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON