This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: Burn to Grow

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: Burn to Grow

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:36 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

For a full database of all Transformers Mosaics, visit Seibertron's Vector Sigma Database

Burn to Grow

STORY:
MIKE "THUNDERWING" PRIEST

ART:
HdE

Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Transformers Mosaic: Burn to Grow

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Wow. I don't know who the alien guy is, or who that Decepticon is, but that was a chillingly story. A few short words and pictures that convey that level of casual cruelty, pain, and rage- just brilliant. Well done!
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby heltskelt » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:54 pm

That's SixShot. The alien and the circumstances i'm unfamiliar with. It's reminiscent of Kill Bill Vol.1.
heltskelt
Minibot

Postby Blurrz » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
That was way too deep.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby soundwave13c » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Motto: "Cake is a lie, toast solves problems, and everyone loves pie!"
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
I like it! very nice and serious, this is what the cartoons should be like IMO :D
soundwave13c
Combiner
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dude that is epic. I really need to find this guys toy real or KO i dont care. Not only is he an evil son of a bitch but he has a wolf mode. Id love to see the outcome of this.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Dude that is epic. I really need to find this guys toy real or KO i dont care. Not only is he an evil son of a bitch but he has a wolf mode. Id love to see the outcome of this.
Not just a wolf mode, but a "Wingwolf" mode, his seventh mode.

Ruthless Ninja killer Con is awesome... until "Uncle Sixshot".
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Bumblebeast » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Kill Bill !
Bad-ass Prime wants YOUR face !!!
Bumblebeast
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Stormwolf » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:07 am

Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Awesome, IDW Sixshot is the best Sixshot of all :twisted:
Stormwolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Sabrblade wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Dude that is epic. I really need to find this guys toy real or KO i dont care. Not only is he an evil son of a bitch but he has a wolf mode. Id love to see the outcome of this.
Not just a wolf mode, but a "Wingwolf" mode, his seventh mode.

Which is a made-up mode created by the animators similar to fan-modes just that it was made official.
Ruthless Ninja killer Con is awesome... until "Uncle Sixshot".

THAT was the single most saddest point in Headmasters. Damn Daniel is contagious.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 1:50 Marvel Comics JUN230946 Miller"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 Marvel Comics JUN230949 (CA) Kuder"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #24 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230850 (CA) Land (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #24 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #1 var Bullseye Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231149 (CA) Portacio (W) Ahmed"
DAREDEVIL #1 var B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #22 var Timeless Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230862 (CA) Ross (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #22 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #11 var Spider-Verse Marvel Comics MAR230885 (CA) Johnson"
DAREDEVIL #11 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Avengers 60th Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230648 Lagace"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231150 (CA) Kuder (W) Ahmed (A) Kuder"
DAREDEVIL #1 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL SHE-HULK #1 Marvel Comics 2020 JUL200653 (CA) Bennett (A) Davis-Hunt"
IMMORTAL SHE-HULK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #8 var Miracleman Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221024 (CA) Hitch (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #8 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #9 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230965 (CA) Ba 230328B"
DAREDEVIL #9 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #22 var Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230861 (CA) Reilly (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #22 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #1 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230711 (CA) Harvey"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #1 Vol 10 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210898 (CA) Lee (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #1 Vol ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON