Las Vegas Luxor transformed into ROTF promo

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Las Vegas Luxor transformed into ROTF promo

Postby Seibertron » Wed May 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Fellow Seibertronian diablien has shared a couple of photos with Seibertron.com of the famous Luxor hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Luxor hotel is being prepared to be a huge billboard for the upcoming Transformers Revenge of the Fallen film from Paramount and Dreamworks. This is a very appropriate piece of marketing since the Egyptian pyramids are so prominently featured in ROTF. Here's a look at the unfinished billboard that diablien sent us early this morning. Hopefully we'll get a look at it later in the week once the billboard has been completed.

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3445
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Las Vegas Luxor transformed into ROTF promo

Postby tech348 » Wed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm

That will look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :grin:
tech348
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed May 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
Are they gonna do just that side, or all 4? I wonder if Carrot Top will have some idiotic props regarding this, as he has shows at that place. Funny shows, BTW.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
News Credits: 19

Postby DevastaTTor » Thu May 07, 2009 5:12 am

My folks are heading to Vegas tomorrow AM. I'll try to get them to swing by there and take a picture to post. However, peeling them out of the Wynn to get it may be a challenge!
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby nemesis-prime » Thu May 07, 2009 6:22 am

thats gonna be awsome, who ever thought of that is a genus!! ive been to vegas and went to the luxor and ill tell you thats gonna be one massive movie poster :grin:
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 12

Postby YRQRM0 » Thu May 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Man, I never would've imagined the first movie would be such a success that we'd see things this massive for Transformers.

Too bad they couldn't have done a good job with DBZ like they did with TF =[
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby 0rionPax » Thu May 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Hell of an advert, you could probably see it flying in lol
"You may not recognize him, for he is no longer Orion Pax. He is the first of our new defenders... Optimus Prime."
"I was wrong, my friends. I admired Megatron merely because he was powerful. I failed to see how he used that power."

—Alpha Trion introducing Optimus Prime.
0rionPax
Mini-Con

Postby Deadpool's Lame Joke » Sat May 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Motto: ""Does he have to make that awful thunder noise?""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Rodimus Prime wrote:Are they gonna do just that side, or all 4? I wonder if Carrot Top will have some idiotic props regarding this, as he has shows at that place. Funny shows, BTW.

Firstly, this looks awesome!

Secondly, Carrot Top actually came to my little town in bum-phuck Idaho...there were 7 people there, excluding myself of course. I guess he has updated his act, lol.
Even my little one knows who can stop the evil forces...
Deadpool's Lame Joke
Mini-Con
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10+

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
Twincast / Podcast #245:
"On a Boat"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Prime THUNDERTRON Brand New MIB Robots in Disguise Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise RID Voyager Class Thundertron 100% Comp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime: Cyberverse Command -  Energon Driller & Knock Out. NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class Track Battle Roadbuster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class Roadbuster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ROTF Revenge Of The Fallen Stalker Scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1992 G1 G2 Transformers STALKER figure EUROPEAN EXCLUSIVE Predator Tank" on EBAY
Buy "A TRANSFORMERS Generations War for Cybertron Siege Micromaster Laserbeak Ravage" on EBAY