This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "The Fastest"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "The Fastest"

Postby WhiteRabbit » Mon May 11, 2009 12:31 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers Mosaic news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

"THE FASTEST"

Story, art, and letters by:
Shellhead http://ironwarmachine.deviantart.com

Color by:
Vnyx http://vnyx.deviantart.com

WhiteRabbit
Vehicon
News Credits: 156

Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "The Fastest"

Postby neliz » Mon May 11, 2009 1:27 am

Eh... Blurr!
All in a friendly way of course!

Million XP Club Member
neliz
Godmaster

Postby Blurrz » Mon May 11, 2009 1:52 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
BlurrwouldbeatOverridehandsdown.Youknowwhy?Becauseineverygeneration,Blurrdoesnothavehisownspacebaronhiskeyboard.
Last edited by Blurrz on Mon May 11, 2009 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby neliz » Mon May 11, 2009 1:59 am

Blurrz wrote:BlurrwouldbeatOverridehandsdown.Youknowwhy?Becauseineverygeneration,Blurrdoesnothavehisownkeyboard.

BlurrZ!

Million XP Club Member
neliz
Godmaster

Postby Blurrz » Mon May 11, 2009 2:07 am

Haha. Bah, the only fembot for Blurr would be Arcee, not Override who isn't even in the same generation as the Blurr that is pictured in the mosaic.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby ponycorn » Mon May 11, 2009 8:49 am

I have always dreamed of seeing a race between those two. The only place it could happen is in TF: Animated, but in that world Blurr is dead.
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby neliz » Mon May 11, 2009 9:03 am

ponycorn wrote:I have always dreamed of seeing a race between those two. The only place it could happen is in TF: Animated, but in that world Blurr is dead.

He's shown living as a brick and there's design sketches of him for later work.

besides.. Seen one DEAD bot yet in Animated?

Million XP Club Member
neliz
Godmaster

Postby ARCTrooperAlpha » Mon May 11, 2009 9:48 am

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Fastest" (919948)
Posted by neliz on May 11th, 2009 @ 10:03am CDT

"He's shown living as a brick and there's design sketches of him for later work.

besides.. Seen one DEAD bot yet in Animated?"

Not yet we have, but chances are Prowl's gonna take the plunge.
ARCTrooperAlpha
Mini-Con

Postby T-Macksimus » Mon May 11, 2009 2:22 pm

neliz wrote:
ponycorn wrote:I have always dreamed of seeing a race between those two. The only place it could happen is in TF: Animated, but in that world Blurr is dead.

I think the kinder way to put it would be to say that Blurr is occupying less space than he used to and that he is currently...mobility challenged, but his spark was still glowing the last time we saw him.

As for this Mosaic, not bad. Kind of get's my mind leaning towards the idea of a TFU type Mosaic. Hot Shot and Override toeing the line with G1 Blurr and BW TM2 Cheetor and possibly ROTF Sideswipe just for fun.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby bluecatcinema » Mon May 11, 2009 4:54 pm

neliz wrote:

Anyone who's watched "Five Servos of Doom" can attest to witnessing the on-screen death of Yoketron.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
bluecatcinema wrote:
neliz wrote:

Anyone who's watched "Five Servos of Doom" can attest to witnessing the on-screen death of Yoketron.
Not to mention the brutal death of Ratbat by Optimus in "Human Error, Part Two".

Blurrz wrote:BlurrwouldbeatOverridehandsdown.Youknowwhy?Becauseineverygeneration,Blurrdoesnothavehisownspacebaronhiskeyboard.
What about Armada Blurr (the cold, silent warrior)?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Blurrz » Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Blurrz wrote:BlurrwouldbeatOverridehandsdown.Youknowwhy?Becauseineverygeneration,Blurrdoesnothavehisownspacebaronhiskeyboard.

WellhisminiconIncineratoristhefastestminicon.Andbeingantisocialtotallyremovesthespacebarfromhiskeyboard.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Blurrz wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

WellhisminiconIncineratoristhefastestminicon.Andbeingantisocialtotallyremovesthespacebarfromhiskeyboard.
He spoke quite a bit during The Unicron Battles.

Plus, the way I see it, I don't think he should've been named Blurr. I mean, aside from not looking very "Blurrish", his Japanese name was "Silverbolt". Now, all the other characters that were named "Blurr" had their Japanese names also as "Blurr". This different name seems to be an indication that he wasn't meant to be a "Blurr".

But hey, at that point, Hasbro didn't really care about character resemblances so long as they could stick one of their recycled names on a character. With Animated, they seem to be getting better at naming bots who look like older ones.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Tue May 12, 2009 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby T-Macksimus » Mon May 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Blurrz wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

He spke wuite a bit during The Unicron Battles.

Plus, the I see it, I don't think he should've been named Blurr. I mean, aside from not looking very "Blurrish", his Japanese name was "Silverbolt". No, all the other charatcers that were named "Blurr" had their Japanese names also as "Blurr". This different name seems to be an indication that he wasn't meant to be a "Blurr".

But hey, at that point, Hasbro didn't really care about character resemblances so long as they could stick one of their recycled names on a character. With Animated, they seem to be getting better at naming bots who look like older ones.

With Animated, nearly the entire fan community is coming after them with microscopes, magnifiers and various other...probes. They know if they screw up too bad someone is going to let the hounds loose on them and forget to call them off when they're done gnawing. :P

And how does Armada Blurr not look very "Blurrish"? Low profile, sloping front, level back end, blue. I bought into the idea for the most part. Hasbro has committed worse crimes against G1 characters.
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 12, 2009 2:03 pm

T-Macksimus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Blurrz wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

He spke wuite a bit during The Unicron Battles.

Plus, the I see it, I don't think he should've been named Blurr. I mean, aside from not looking very "Blurrish", his Japanese name was "Silverbolt". No, all the other charatcers that were named "Blurr" had their Japanese names also as "Blurr". This different name seems to be an indication that he wasn't meant to be a "Blurr".

With Animated, nearly the entire fan community is coming after them with microscopes, magnifiers and various other...probes. They know if they screw up too bad someone is going to let the hounds loose on them and forget to call them off when they're done gnawing. :P

And how does Armada Blurr not look very "Blurrish"? Low profile, sloping front, level back end, blue. I bought into the idea for the most part. Hasbro has committed worse crimes against G1 characters.
He's only blue in robot mode. His entire vehicle mode is silver. His face looks nothing like Blurr (it's more knight-ish), and his personality is far from anything like G1 Blurr or TFA Blurr.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby T-Macksimus » Tue May 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Oops, I forgot that, indeed, the first version of that figure was predominantly silver. I'm extremely partial to the second version so that's the pic. I get in my head when I think of that mold. (I like the added details better. Makes the toy look more intersting overall IMO)

I guess it is just hard for me to wrap my brain around locking any character other than Prime into a particular way of being. Prime is literally iconic but even in my mind the only things that are loced in (or should be) are his sense of honor and noble actions, has to, or should be, a big red truck of some sort and (not a pre-requisite but always cool) Peter Cullen as his voice.
Blurr and the other guys, well whatever happens...happens. They are, after all, toys meant for kids. Watching my children grow up with TF's and seeing how they've taken in all of my teachings about everything G1 through now makes me realize that most of the fan community can't handle change. I've done a pretty good job of teaching my kids to not get locked in to one set style of thinking because things are evolving so fast around us.

Except when it comes to Wheelie...he was born with a bullseye on his forehead and he'll die with a bullseye on his forehead. That character was screwed from day 1! :P
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby Windsweeper » Wed May 13, 2009 2:16 pm

I've always loved Blurr. Everyone forgets his tech specs gave him an intelligence of 8. He really deserves better treatment in the fiction. Never understood why he gets all that hate from the fans. Kup always bugged the heck out of me. But then I never minded Wheelie either. Bumblebee was the annoying minibot in my book.

Would love a Revoltech Blurr to go with Rodimus. He so needs a proper toy though I suppose the Cybertron version with the remolded head is the best of a bad lot.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Blurrz » Wed May 13, 2009 3:23 pm

Windsweeper wrote:I've always loved Blurr. Everyone forgets his tech specs gave him an intelligence of 8. He really deserves better treatment in the fiction. Never understood why he gets all that hate from the fans. Kup always bugged the heck out of me. But then I never minded Wheelie either. Bumblebee was the annoying minibot in my book.

Would love a Revoltech Blurr to go with Rodimus. He so needs a proper toy though I suppose the Cybertron version with the remolded head is the best of a bad lot.

Nah, Animated Blurr is the best toy homage we have to G1 Blurr.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby neliz » Wed May 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Blurr gets hate just because he talks so damn fast!

Animated Blurr ftw. a shield people, it has a shield!

Million XP Club Member
neliz
Godmaster

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed May 13, 2009 4:57 pm

neliz wrote:Blurr gets hate just because he talks so damn fast!

Not by everyone...coffee addicts and Tweekers (meth users) love him to death! :grin:

Anone else notice that this thread has taken a rather amusing deviation considering the core characters of this Mosaic are Override and Hot Shot? We only saw Blurr in passing...of course that's typically how most people see Blurr anyway but that's beside the point.
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON