This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New ROTF Galleries RAMPAGE

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New ROTF Galleries RAMPAGE

Postby i_amtrunks » Fri May 22, 2009 6:22 am

Seibertron.com is proud to present its third Revenge of the Fallen gallery a week prior to the official release date of the new highly anticipated toy line. Following after DEMOLISHOR and BREAKAWAY, behold, the evil jackhammering Decepticon RAMPAGE! View the full gallery here and check back throughout the upcoming week for more ROTF galleries!

Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: New ROTF Galleries RAMPAGE

Postby Autobotic9 » Fri May 22, 2009 6:25 am

Toy is LOVE. I will get him.
Skywarp is afraid of the creepy grey bar of ads.

A Terrifying...Terrorist. Silence! I kill you!
Autobotic9
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Fri May 22, 2009 6:36 am

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Autobotic9 wrote:Toy is LOVE. I will get him.

He doth speak the truth. This guy looks so very COOL! I'll have to find a way to get him on Day 1 too. Looks great, a beast-ish robot mode and an excellent alt.

Is there any chance that the treads can be stowed away in robot mode? That's the weakest point for me, I prefer robots who can store their weapons rather than be forced to hold them all the time.
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby Solrac333 » Fri May 22, 2009 7:33 am

Unlike last movie, I don't have the $$$ to get as many figures. I will get this guy though. :grin:
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Ravage XK » Fri May 22, 2009 8:34 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
People like this? Really?

If he walks on 4 legs in the film I will like this more but seeing as he clearly has a humanoid waist that suggest he will walk on 2. The toy seems to rely upon the back legs in order to stand up. He has no feet, just poles. Good Alt mode though.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby LittleDickens5 » Fri May 22, 2009 9:02 am

Are you sure the feet are transformed correctly?
LittleDickens5
Mini-Con

Postby Cryo Prime » Fri May 22, 2009 9:43 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
so far im really liking these guys :grin:

but i do have one question, and mabe it's been answered, but are they really going to call the combined form Devestator? simply because they called Brawl from the first movie Devestator. so as muc as i would want them to the name would annoy me. unless they re-release the first movie with that part fixed.
Cryo Prime
Micromaster
Buy from Cryo Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby skids 2.0 » Fri May 22, 2009 9:54 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"
Weapon: Sword
hmm, not to keen . . .
The feet - is it standing on balarina tip toes

As for the track things, hmm, im not sure if it looks that good, im sure it will look better CGI and not made from plastic. The CGI head in the corner is nice though!

So i still have high hopes for Rampage - Where on Devastator is he?
skids 2.0
Minibot
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Seibertron » Fri May 22, 2009 10:43 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I'm torn on Rampage. Some things I really like about him and some things that I don't. Heck, I'm not even positive if I have him transformed properly. I watched about four YouTube videos to see how people transformed him. I was pretty frustrated with his vehicle mode because of the pieces that slide up and down when the "plow" moves ... I feel like I had something wrong with his transformation out-of-the-package but it looks fine for the gallery. Not sure about the robot mode either ... it's as if Rampage is the love child of G2 Bonecrusher and Beast Wars Rampage.

The more "normal" looking ROTF figures get the gallery treatment next ... Sideways will launch tonight at midnight followed by Sideswipe tomorrow at midnight. TFA Shadow Blade Megatron and Roadbuster Magnus launch tomorrow at noon. I'm finishing up comparison pics of ROTF Bee with TF2007 Bee and Human Alliance Bee. I'm hoping to have ROTF Bee launch on 5/25 @ 12:00am and hopefully will have HA Bee launch on 5/26 @ 12:00am.

I opened up ROTF Soundwave and GB Optimus Prime. I have to say that the Gravity Bot feature is fun/cute for the little ones. It's a neat gimmick that I hope to see get used in other ways with future lines.

I might even slide in a gallery of the Indiana Jones "Mutt" figure for the sake of comparison pics to coincide with Sam Witwicky from the HA Bee set. One other nice thing about the HA Bee is that the packaging can be opened and reused for you MIB collectors. That's a rarity with Hasbro packaging but the HA packaging can actually be reused for once. Woo hoo!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby Stockade » Fri May 22, 2009 10:52 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:
Autobotic9 wrote:Toy is LOVE. I will get him.

He doth speak the truth. This guy looks so very COOL! I'll have to find a way to get him on Day 1 too. Looks great, a beast-ish robot mode and an excellent alt.

Is there any chance that the treads can be stowed away in robot mode? That's the weakest point for me, I prefer robots who can store their weapons rather than be forced to hold them all the time.

Yes! his weapons can be left attached to his arms or undo like seen here. And from my understanding his track whips just clip on and off..

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
Stockade
Gestalt
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Stockade » Fri May 22, 2009 10:58 am

All i know is, this a very cool and unique figure, his alt mode is badass, and as a kid i too love all the constructicons and every kids love construction vehicles! His bot mode is very different and i like it alot to be able to walk on 4 legs and and having the tracked whips is a different but in a good way!

Can't wait to see mixmast and long haul in the gallery next, but what about Scrapper and High tower? any word about them yet???

Stockade
Gestalt

Postby karellan » Fri May 22, 2009 11:25 am

I absolutely LOVE this guy. He really reminds me of the quad-leg ACs in Armored Core, and the track/whip weapons are sweet. I can't wait to see him in action in the movie. Thanks for posting another great gallery, by the way.
karellan
Micromaster

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri May 22, 2009 11:40 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Just another fail from hasbro. Looks slapped together and the hole "spider" thing doesnt work. Thats another $12 saved.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Overcracker » Fri May 22, 2009 11:52 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
skids 2.0 wrote:hmm, not to keen . . .

As for the track things, hmm, im not sure if it looks that good, im sure it will look better CGI and not made from plastic. The CGI head in the corner is nice though!

I believe he is the Left Leg of Devy.

Anyway I'm really not sure about him. he looks interesting, but I'm just not sure.

I'm just not feeling the whole centaur thing he's got going on there.

so far I haven't liked any of the constructicons except of Longhaul. I'll definitely be picking him up when I see him.

Still Waiting for Scrappers robot mode. Maybe he'll be the second constructicon I pick up.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 9

Postby skids 2.0 » Fri May 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"
Weapon: Sword
Overcracker wrote:
skids 2.0 wrote:hmm, not to keen . . .

I believe he is the Left Leg of Devy.

Anyway I'm really not sure about him. he looks interesting, but I'm just not sure.

I'm just not feeling the whole centaur thing he's got going on there.

so far I haven't liked any of the constructicons except of Longhaul. I'll definitely be picking him up when I see him.

Still Waiting for Scrappers robot mode. Maybe he'll be the second constructicon I pick up.

well so far, ALL of the transformers ive seen look good. this one im just not sure on, then again its still only the toy, not the actual thing from the film, and will look much better!
Also, i cant wait for Demolisher, i mena the sheer size of his alone, and how he only moves on that one massive wheel! I really can wait!
skids 2.0
Minibot
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Warbreaker » Fri May 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Motto: "Lines must be drawn. Limits must be defined."
Weapon: Air Concussion Cannon
All the Constructicon members are must haves for me - I'm already picking up Mixmaster and Fallen just tomorrow morning - can't wait for the last pics of Scrapper and Hightower, especially the latter (given his legends-class crawling-gait). I'll pick Rampage and most of the others up at stadard TRU retail, I'm not going to go to Toyworkers' midnight sale - knowing them they just ever so slightly edge the price above retail. That said, thanks for all the great ROTF photo galleries you're putting up quickly, site boss!
Warbreaker
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby ChrisR291 » Fri May 22, 2009 1:28 pm

So do the Constructicons merge into Devastator? :???:

GET READY FOR IT.....
ChrisR291
Combiner

Postby Overcracker » Fri May 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
ChrisR291 wrote:So do the Constructicons merge into Devastator? :???:

Do I have to go through it again? refer to my thorough explanation here: Devastator
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Blurrz » Fri May 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Thanks for the gallery Seibs. Rampage looks like a menacing deluxe. Can't wait for the other galleries!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Stockade » Sat May 23, 2009 7:13 am

Just pick this guy up last night and he is totally freakin AWESOME! i really like the tracked whips and he is somewhat posable and very very menacing and the red light piping makes him look evern more devastating!!!
He is a definite buy!!! :grin:

Stockade
Gestalt

Postby optimusnik1 » Sun May 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi ... Can anybody tell me if Ramapage is going to be part of Devastator or is this just an independent transformer for the toy line?

There is a Supreme Devastator figure, but its individual constructicons of ROTF don't transform into robots!?!?!

Nobody has mentioned whether this robot is going to be part of Devastator (haven't been able to see anywhere)
Same has gone for Long Haul (voyager edition), and Mixmaster (voyager edition)

Please clarify whoever knows. (I really need to know) :shock: :shock: :shock:

I plan to buy every constructicon individually when they come out and it would be a complete shame if they don't combine!?!!?
optimusnik1
Mini-Con

Postby Overcracker » Sun May 24, 2009 9:09 pm

optimusnik1 wrote:Hi ... Can anybody tell me if Ramapage is going to be part of Devastator or is this just an independent transformer for the toy line?

There is a Supreme Devastator figure, but its individual constructicons of ROTF don't transform into robots!?!?!

Nobody has mentioned whether this robot is going to be part of Devastator (haven't been able to see anywhere)
Same has gone for Long Haul (voyager edition), and Mixmaster (voyager edition)

Please clarify whoever knows. (I really need to know) :shock: :shock: :shock:

I plan to buy every constructicon individually when they come out and it would be a complete shame if they don't combine!?!!?

I posted a link to my explanation a few posts back.

However I'll quote it here as a public service.

As of this writing there are 3 confirmed versions of the Movie Revenge of the Fallen Devastator/Constructicons.

A. First there is the Combining Devastator. This one is made up of the 6 constructicons, and can disassemble into individual constructicons. However These constructicons don't have robot modes, only Vehicle modes. The constructicons will be sold together in a box set.

B. Then there is the set of constructicons that are sold separately that have Both Vehicle and robot forms but cannot combine to form Devastator. These are the larger figures, (Deluxe and voyager) with more complex transformations but lack the ability to combine. Again they cannot combine into Devastator.

C. And lastly there's the recently revealed Legends class Devastator. This is comprised of apparently 7 constructicons that have both robot and vehicle modes and can combine to form Devastator. However being legends class means each robot is no more than 3 inches tall, and combined should be around 8 or 9 inches tall.

Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM465 6B (CA) Ward (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr A Image Comics 1223IM280 304A (CA) Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 JUN230379 3E (CA) Clarke (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SPECIAL MISSIONS #25 Marvel Comics 1988 200610A (CA) Kubert (A) Trimpe"
GI JOE SPECIAL MIS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Destro Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #4 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 4RI (CA) DiVito"
GI JOE ORIGINS #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #7 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 7RI (CA) Feister (W) Dixon"
GI JOE ORIGINS #7 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR238109 2B (CA) Robles (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0723IM408 4C (CA) Park (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C 0124IM240 (CA) Burnham"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0723IM803 4E (CA) Martinez (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON