This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

WST Ramjet

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

WST Ramjet

Postby Stormrider » Fri May 11, 2007 8:10 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
New images have surfaced on eBay of a prototype WST Ramjet. It is unclear who will be producing this mold and when it will be due out. The images show the robot mode as well as the alt mode. The eBay listing states "test shot", but the seller indicates that this is not the final version.

The image can be viewed here.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Tigertrack » Fri May 11, 2007 8:30 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Looks cool! The re-emergence of WST, or just a nice individually made bootleg?
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby TENIME_art » Fri May 11, 2007 8:40 pm

Hopefully reemergence.

Like every other TF line(with the exception of 20th Anniv. MP Prime - not the DVD one - and Classics), I'm coming back into collecting late. So far, the only WSTs I have are Optimus, Megatron & Thrust (he was available, so I bought him!)...

I'd love more...
TENIME_art
Fuzor

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Fri May 11, 2007 9:15 pm

it does look nice.
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1

Postby Redimus » Fri May 11, 2007 10:12 pm

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
It's not Takara.
The bit of the nose that was rubber on the G1 seekers is a seperate bit of plastic to the rest of the nose. Takara's wstf seekers all have a nosecone that is one peice of plastic.
Duly Appointed Representative in Chief of the Decpeticon Coprophage Accord.
Second class scavenger.
Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
Redimus
Guardian Of Seibertron
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Liege Evilmus » Fri May 11, 2007 10:25 pm

I like that RamJet is getting some love, but where is his face?

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat May 12, 2007 1:15 am

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Face is there in the robot mode pic, Liege, it's just super duper tiny because of it being WST. And yes, I did just say super duper tiny. Because it is. :P
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Godmodule » Sat May 12, 2007 1:48 am

i don't like it. but then, I think WST suck.
Godmodule

Postby Roboto750 » Sat May 12, 2007 10:36 am

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
Godmodule wrote:i don't like it. but then, I think WST suck.

My thoughts exactly! Though, I do like my WST Prime (the only one I have).
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Redimus » Sat May 12, 2007 11:14 am

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
WHAT?!?

The WSTFs are great!

Ahh well each to their own.

Soundwave is a must, he comes with ravage, who has to be offcially the SMALLEST transformer ever made.
Duly Appointed Representative in Chief of the Decpeticon Coprophage Accord.
Second class scavenger.
Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
Redimus
Guardian Of Seibertron
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Head Shot » Sat May 12, 2007 12:38 pm

hmm, no i know exactly who is making this. This is the same guy whos been makign the various versions of convoy's trailer and various repaints of the seeker mold, including remolding the null rays to be more accurate to the show (he also remolded the trailer mold to make a literal scaled down version of the g2 trailer with soundbox.)

He has had i think 3 accounts since he opened up business, 2 of which he closed for some reason. These are usually those "prototype" wstfs you see on ebay like the ghost starscreams. They are very high quality and I HIGHLY reccomend this seller and his products. I've dealt with him in at least 10+ transactions and i always get the figures within 2-3 days after paying for them. Nothing but good business with this guy.

Redimus' Ego +1 wrote:WHAT?!?

The WSTFs are great!

Ahh well each to their own.

Soundwave is a must, he comes with ravage, who has to be offcially the SMALLEST transformer ever made.
and I definetly agree with you, the wstfs are absolutely fantastic. Also makes it really interesting putting them alongside unicron, tidalwave (armada), Metroplex (both cybertron and g1), and fort max and scorponok (g1).

(But yeah these little guys are great, have at least 2 of every official released one, one sealed, one opened thats including chase figures from all 3 waves, as well as all current versions of the dinobot ones, at least 2 of each also, every single repro'ed trailer this seller has made including the g2 trailer, pepsi trailer, coke trailer, diaclone trailer, repro of the wave 1 and 2.5 trailers, clear blue prime and matching trailer, ghost starscream, ghost sunstorm, sunstorm, ghost thundercracker, and ghost skywarp, as well as the ehobby gold starscream, theres a few more that I customed myself by takign the numerous extra figures I had and mixed and matched parts to make new characters.)

And let me for one last time HIGHLY reccomend this ebay seller's service, shipping, responsiveness, and of course quality of products. Very excited tos ee he's still putting new things out, and even remolding the seeker mold to put out another seeker we haven't gotten yet. :grin:
Last edited by Head Shot on Sat May 12, 2007 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Head Shot
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby Head Shot » Sat May 12, 2007 12:44 pm

whoops, double post.
Head Shot
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby City Commander » Sat May 12, 2007 1:52 pm

Weapon: Air Rifle
That's really cool.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Exulted Unicron » Sat May 12, 2007 2:34 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
STFs make expensive and more fragile Micromasters...or are Micromasters bigger?
Exulted Unicron
Headmaster
Watch Exulted Unicron on YouTube
Alt Mode: tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby metaphorge » Sat May 12, 2007 3:25 pm

Motto: "Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!"
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Psst: http://seibertron.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5367&sid=

Head Shot wrote:hmm, no i know exactly who is making this. This is the same guy whos been makign the various versions of convoy's trailer and various repaints of the seeker mold, including remolding the null rays to be more accurate to the show (he also remolded the trailer mold to make a literal scaled down version of the g2 trailer with soundbox.)

Yup. I particularly like his Sunstorm:
metaphorge
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Courage: 7

Postby Kayevcee » Sat May 12, 2007 5:30 pm

World's Smallest dudes rock, and this fella's customs rock also. I've bought a Thundercracker from him as well as a G2 Prime trailer- they're both excellent work. I've been hoping he'd do the rest of the jets eventually! Huzzah.

Between this guy, Justitoys, and the knockoff people doing dinky versions of Fort Max and combiner teams, it's as if WST never ended!

Also, I've found that Overlord is exactly the right scale to be a WST base playset. They look great all arranged on it.

-Nick
Kayevcee
Vehicon

Postby metaphorge » Sat May 12, 2007 5:37 pm

Motto: "Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!"
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Kayevcee wrote:World's Smallest dudes rock, and this fella's customs rock also. I've bought a Thundercracker from him as well as a G2 Prime trailer- they're both excellent work. I've been hoping he'd do the rest of the jets eventually!

How's the color on the Thundercracker? I just grabbed one of the solid-colored "G1 Editions" from another seller, but it hasn't arrived yet.

I really want his Skywarp as well.

Kayevcee wrote:Between this guy, Justitoys, and the knockoff people doing dinky versions of Fort Max and combiner teams, it's as if WST never ended!

I will not rest until G1 is completely reproduced in Micromaster size. The fake Kabaya kits are helpful as well, though I've yet to figure out how to paint them well enough to not chip during transformation....
Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!
metaphorge
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Courage: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 3D sealed Image Comics 2022 JUN220022 (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #28 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM305 28A (CA) Glapion (W) Layman"
NEW!
SCORCHED #28 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #12 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 JUL220210 12A (CA) Tonton Revolver"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #343 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR230291 343B (W) McConville (CA) Kibar"
SPAWN #343 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #14 Cvr B Image Comics NOV220276 14B (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis (A) Segovia"
SCORCHED #14 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #9 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUN220311 9B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #9 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #14 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 NOV220275 14A (CA) Mack (W)Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #14 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #30 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM305 30A (CA) Tomaselli (W)McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #30 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210027 1A (CA) Lee 230124A"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #14 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUL220216 14B (CA) Nachlik (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #14 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #11 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 AUG220222 11B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #11 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #24 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 0723IM326 24C (CA) Ngu"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #1 Cvr G Image Comics 2022 OCT218159 1G Spawn (CA) Stegman (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #1 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr H glossy Image Comics 2022 JUN220016 1H (CA) Black Sketch"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON