This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers

Postby Stormrider » Fri May 11, 2007 8:53 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Megan Fox gave a short detail about her role as an Hollywood actress. Fox was not too shy in explaining to Eye On Gambling that she often gets casted because of her looks.

"I'm not going to apologise for my looks. But there's much more to me than that. As a female, selling your sexuality is just too easy," said Megan Fox.

Fox's role in Michael Bay's hotly-anticipated 'Transformers' film will see her play a mechanic caught in a war between the battling robots.

The star insists she did all her own stunts, including smashing her way through a car window.

She said: "I actually had to step up and be the tough chick my character is supposed to be."

Megan Fox stars in Transformers Movie, which opens in the US on July 4.

You can check out the entire article here: here.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Predaprince » Fri May 11, 2007 8:55 pm

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
I like it that she does her own stunts. Is it just me or does anybody else think she looks better in the film photos all messy and stuff rather than neat and tidy in non-film photos?
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Barricade » Fri May 11, 2007 9:00 pm

Motto: ""to punish and enslave...""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Predaprince wrote:I like it that she does her own stunts. Is it just me or does anybody else think she looks better in the film photos all messy and stuff rather than neat and tidy in non-film photos?
word 8)
Barricade
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Fri May 11, 2007 9:17 pm

Predaprince wrote:I like it that she does her own stunts. Is it just me or does anybody else think she looks better in the film photos all messy and stuff rather than neat and tidy in non-film photos?

second(or third it)
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1

Postby Autobot032 » Fri May 11, 2007 9:55 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail

Fourthed. (If that's even a word.)

I give her credit, that's ballsy.
That's why I have mucho respect for Angelina Jolie.
Anyone that does their own stunts is A-OK in my book.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Rodimus Primal » Fri May 11, 2007 10:22 pm

So she's a hot air head playing a smart tough hot chick. Good to know....giggity giggity giggity goo!
God Bless America! Roll Out!
Rodimus Primal's Youtube
Rodimus Primal
Micromaster
Watch Rodimus Primal on YouTube

Postby Liege Evilmus » Fri May 11, 2007 10:31 pm

Selling sexuality easy, DUH.

Just keep showing her head shot and that snap of her working under BB's hood(lucky), and the one with the clevage.

She's a movie chick, sure she had to work in this one, but a movie chick non the less. If she was buck tooth and flat chested, reguardless of how great an actress she may be, she wouldn't have this part.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers

Postby Collector Maximus » Fri May 11, 2007 10:37 pm

Megan Fox wrote:"I'm not going to apologise for my looks. But there's much more to me than that. As a female, selling your sexuality is just too easy," said Megan Fox.

What a wasted opportunity for a good quote. She should have said "But there's much more to me than meets the Eye."

:P

Seibertron's #1 Cure fan!
Collector Maximus
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby sparkofchaos » Fri May 11, 2007 10:39 pm

once again showing how there's too much focus on humans in this movie abt robots
sparkofchaos
Micromaster

Postby Autobot032 » Fri May 11, 2007 10:41 pm

Rodimus Primal wrote:So she's a hot air head playing a smart tough hot chick. Good to know....giggity giggity giggity goo!

Well, they normally do cast people against their type. :p
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Fri May 11, 2007 11:19 pm

Huh. And here at first I thought she was one of the dumb blonde-type girls w/brown hair. I still don't know though................maybe she did do ger own stunts...........search me.
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Nightracer GT » Fri May 11, 2007 11:45 pm

Motto: "If it feels so good, it can't be wrong."
Weapon: Whiplash Cutlass
sparkofchaos wrote:once again showing how there's too much focus on humans in this movie abt robots

You might as well start complaining about Megatron not being a gun, and omg Prime has flames....
Buy my RiD toys! They're awesome, I promise!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180910929578?ss ... 1555.l2649
Nightracer GT
Headmaster
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Noisemaze » Fri May 11, 2007 11:58 pm

How many mechanics look like that? I mean really!
Noisemaze
Minibot

Postby Autobot032 » Sat May 12, 2007 12:38 am

There's next to no realism in this movie. That's to be expected. It's called Science FICTION. It's supposed to be entertaining and out there. That's one of the selling points.

Flames, female mechanics, etc who cares? Giant robots are going to smash the **** out of one another on screen. How can you not love that?
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby Nemesis_Apoc » Sat May 12, 2007 1:38 am

^couldn't have said it better myself ;)^

I Døden finnes all makt
Nemesis_Apoc
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Burn » Sat May 12, 2007 1:38 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Stormrider wrote:Megan Fox gave a short detail about her role as an Hollywood actress.

Wait ... she's an actress playing the role of a Hollywood actress? :???:

And has no one encountered a female mechanic before? :?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Conceptron » Sat May 12, 2007 5:38 am

Liege Evilmus wrote:Selling sexuality easy, DUH.

Just keep showing her head shot and that snap of her working under BB's hood(lucky), and the one with the clevage.

She's a movie chick, sure she had to work in this one, but a movie chick non the less. If she was buck tooth and flat chested, reguardless of how great an actress she may be, she wouldn't have this part.

My friend, I believe you've hit the nail on the head.
Conceptron

Postby Robinson » Sat May 12, 2007 10:01 am

Conceptron wrote:

More and more I am believing the theory on the movie boards that you were somehow dissed by her and hold a huge grudge.
Robinson
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Roboto750 » Sat May 12, 2007 10:38 am

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
Collector Maximus wrote:
Megan Fox wrote:"I'm not going to apologise for my looks. But there's much more to me than that. As a female, selling your sexuality is just too easy," said Megan Fox.

What a wasted opportunity for a good quote. She should have said "But there's much more to me than meets the Eye."

:P

That's what popped into my head when I read that line too...
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Conceptron » Sat May 12, 2007 11:18 am

Yeah, booo, the concept of her having more screentime than the Transformers is almost laughable.
Conceptron

Postby Rodimus Cloud » Sat May 12, 2007 11:21 am

Noisemaze wrote:How many mechanics look like that? I mean really!

Much more in our dreams thats for sure
Rodimus Cloud
Micromaster

Postby Leonardo » Sat May 12, 2007 1:47 pm

Burn wrote:
Stormrider wrote:Megan Fox gave a short detail about her role as an Hollywood actress.

Wait ... she's an actress playing the role of a Hollywood actress? :???:

And has no one encountered a female mechanic before? :?

I had a Neighbours-related response ready, but I thought you'd murder me.

sparkofchaos wrote:once again showing how there's too much focus on humans in this movie abt robots

Too much focus on humans? In what way?
Leonardo
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Senor Hugo » Sat May 12, 2007 4:56 pm

Chris™ wrote:
Conceptron wrote:

More and more I am believing the theory on the movie boards that you were somehow dissed by her and hold a huge grudge.

Hm, wrote her a fan letter that was never answered, so he still holds a grudge to this day?
Senor Hugo
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby Stormrider » Sat May 12, 2007 5:49 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
I don't think there is any harm in having a cute girl in the movie.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #36 IDW Comics 2014 Days of Deception 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220435 42B (CA) Gauntt"
TRANSFORMERS #42 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 MAY221567 3C (CA) Gauntt"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 2nd ptg Cvr B Jazz Image Comics 2024 0124IM895 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #4 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics Movie Sequel 4RI 230323A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 3D 0124IM241 Petraites + Martin"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Rock N Roll Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM896 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM344 4C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210548 1RI (CA) Su"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MICROMASTERS #1 Cvr B Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 1B (A/CA) Ruffolo"
Transformers MICRO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305E"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #41 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 231222V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #2 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #12 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200537 12B (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON