This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

ROTF toys released in Australia

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

ROTF toys released in Australia

Postby i_amtrunks » Wed May 27, 2009 5:02 pm

While the official embargo date for Revenge of the Fallen Toys was meant to be May 30th, Australian stores have been allowed to break the embargo a few days early.

While there were earlier reports of the occasional store breaking the embargo, the embargo has now been broken nation-wide with the release of an Australian Kmart Transformers ROTF Catalogue, listing not only the toys available from May 28th 2009, but also the prices for each figure.

The catalogue also includes movie character profiles and a short guide to both the Autobot and Decpeticon factions.

To check out the catalogue, please click here, and happy hunting!

Don't forget to post your sightings of all things Transformers in the Seibertron.com Sightings Forum.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: ROTF toys released in Australia

Postby Zeds » Wed May 27, 2009 5:30 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
It has been said before but TF prices outside North America are steep! $100 AUD for a Leader. That works out to be $87 CAD or $77 USD. That is $30 CAD more than what they will cost in CANADA and $32 US more than in the US. NASTY $200 AUD for Ultimate BB! Holy.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby i_amtrunks » Wed May 27, 2009 5:35 pm

It is convenient that rices for leaders jumped up about $10 is price just before ROTF line hit shelves...

TRU is now the worst, they want to charge $70 for Voyagers.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Zeds » Wed May 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
i_amtrunks wrote:It is convenient that rices for leaders jumped up about $10 is price just before ROTF line hit shelves...

TRU is now the worst, they want to charge $70 for Voyagers.

Cheaper to buy them from HK and ship them to OZ eh?
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby i_amtrunks » Wed May 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Almost always.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby dumbprime » Wed May 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Motto: "freedom is the right of............Huh! what was i saying?"
Did anyone notice that there is a legends class and scout class Autobot Springer? And that they look like the same figure.
dumbprime
Minibot
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby rodgfx » Wed May 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Springer is gonna be Legend class or Scout class? i like that figure, :twisted:
rodgfx
Mini-Con

Postby Solrac333 » Wed May 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Jeez! For those prices, I would stop collecting.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby TimPilot » Thu May 28, 2009 12:42 am

Has Dirt Boss suddenly changed name to Dirt Ross??
TimPilot
Micromaster

Postby lowman_x » Thu May 28, 2009 12:49 am

Motto: "It's all about perspective."
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
There's a display table set up in the Target store in the CBD in Melbourne (first floor, near the top of the escalator going down to ground floor near the toy section). A bunch of scout and voyager figures (Dead End, the forklift dude, the blue van, Starscream, Ironhide, the Autobot jet character), Leader class Prime and Megatron, ROTF Robot Heroes, the Bumblebee blaster/glove thing, the Bumblebee voice changer. I think there were some other bits and pieces too.

AU$99.99 for Leader class.

It seriously sounds like Megatron's electronic phrase is: "I am Unicron!" Can anyone else verify this? I listened to it 6 or 7 times. Even tried other figures and they all said the same thing...

Ultimate Bumblebee is about AU$119 if I remember correctly. That's the original movie one though. Is there going to be a release for a ROTF Ultimate Bumblebee?
"I've got better things to do tonight than die."
lowman_x
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Spacecraft
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Elita One » Thu May 28, 2009 5:21 am

Motto: "I will chop your head off!- Axe Cop"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I found some at Big W where I live yesterday (Wednesday 27th). Lucky for me I can get discount via my sisters employee discount card :). I hope that there another 10% day for workers soon, last time we got some good deals on games.
DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.
http://www.****.tumblr.com
Elita One
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1
Watch Elita One on YouTube
Buy from Elita One on eBay

Postby Burn » Thu May 28, 2009 5:30 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Yep, nothing here. Though there was a sheila (not in uniform) who I think may have been the rep busting open a lot of "Funtastic" boxes.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby MaSSiVe » Thu May 28, 2009 6:47 am

I bought my Leaders today (the 28th) for AU$79 at K-Mart! also picked up Starscream Voyager but they didnt haven The Fallen but I will look for it at another store. Worth every cent!
MaSSiVe
Mini-Con

Postby i_amtrunks » Thu May 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Kmart is cheaper for leaders this week at $79, but Target has 15% off storewide which makes them cheaper for all other class sizes.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 2C 1223IM261 (CA) Burnham"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #284 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210635 284RI Hollins"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A 0124IM238 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 2B GI JOE 1123IM273 (CA) Ortiz (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Guara"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #2 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #282 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210449 282B Williams II"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM327 7B (CA) Bellegarde (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 Image Comics 2024 2E GI JOE 1123IM276 (CA) Dragotta"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220461 2RI (CA)Peniche"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0124IM330 7E (CA) Walta (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E 0124IM242 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr F RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2022 300F (CA) Joseph"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON