This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Target Stores and M&M's team up for ROTF Promotion

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Target Stores and M&M's team up for ROTF Promotion

Postby First Gen » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:56 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
The Target Stores and M&M's candy brands are teaming up with a joint promotion in conjuction with the upcoming Transformers Revenge of the Fallen sequel.

When you buy any 5 M&M's brand candy products, 9.5 oz. minimmum, you can submit them for a limited edition Transformers M&M candy dispensor. You'll need the reciepts from your Target purchases as proof along with a downloadable redemption form.

Click here for the original release on this and to download your form.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Target Stores and M&M's team up for ROTF Promotion

Postby Blurrz » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
This is too awesome... Too bad it's for Americans only :(
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Printed out my order form two days ago.
Where you located Blurrz? I'm getting two sent to my home address but my ex-wife would have no problems recieving one at her place. Once I get wrappers for the first set, we can do the math and figure out the expense and then figure out cost to get it to ya. No fan should have to go without something so off the wall as this. :P
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby typh0id » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:39 pm

What the hell...I'll go for it...I already have a nice little collection of Transformers-related stuff that's every bit as stupid as this... :P
"Reality doesn't care if you believe it..."
----------
"You bitches!" ~Shockwave
typh0id
Brainmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from typh0id on eBay

Postby tfphatty » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:11 am

Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
It's these kind of items that really make a collection pop. I have a bunch of great toys, but some of my greatest enjoyment is derived from picking up these kind of associated memorabilia items, especially from G1. I'll be picking up two of these!
tfphatty
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #57 variant Marvel Comics 2021 NOV200567 (CA) Mastrazzo"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #26 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2023 APR238100 (CA) Andrews"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1066 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2022 SEP223496 1066D (CA) Doran"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #4 Cvr F 1:50 DC Comics 0323DC077 4F (W) Williamson (CA) Fradon + Hope"
SUPERMAN #4 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1054 Cvr D Superman DC Comics 2023 0223DC031 1054D (CA) Moustafa"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spider-Man 2099 EXODUS OMEGA #1 connecting Marvel Comics 2022 MAY220898 (CA) Lim"
Spider-Man 2099 EX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0423DC043 5B (W) Williamson (CA) Cassaday"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 ptg 0822DC186 (A/CA) Shuster (W) Siegel"
SUPERMAN #1 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1066 Cvr C 90s DC Comics 2022 SEP223495 1066C (CA) Hotz"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #25 Mary Jane variant Marvel Comics 2019 AUG191031 (CA) Anka"
IMMORTAL HULK #25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #2 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0423DC017 2C (CA) Booth"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN AND ROBIN AND HOWARD #1 DC Comics 2024 0124DC157 (W/A/CA) Brown"
NEW!
BATMAN AND ROBIN A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #2 var X-Gwen Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210850 (CA) Nakayama 240415B"
NEW!
SHE-HULK #2 var X- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BEN REILLY SPIDER-MAN #4 Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220920 (CA) Skroce (W) Dematteis"
BEN REILLY SPIDER- ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON