This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

5 Page Preview of ROTF Comic Adaptation #4 Now Available

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

5 Page Preview of ROTF Comic Adaptation #4 Now Available

Postby First Gen » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:51 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
The fine folks over at Comics Continuum have posted a new 5 page preview for your viewing pleasure.

This new update gives us a sneek peek at Transformers Revenge of the Fallen comic adaptation book #4.

IDW Publishing's synopsis of the book is as follows: The official adaptation of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen concludes here in this weekly series, where the return of an ultimate evil may prove to be too much for the noble Autobots and their human allies."

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Movie Adaptation #4 will be 32 pages and will cost $3.99.

Check out the preview by clicking here.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: 5 Page Preview of ROTF Comic Adaptation #4 Now Available

Postby Officer Prowl » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:52 am

"The star harvester...awaits!" Ok this just screams Unicron to me.
Officer Prowl
Micromaster

Postby Ravage XK » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:17 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
The Fallen is trying to jump start Unicron or something. COOOOOL.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby DinobotKing » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:36 am

No, the star harvester is the giant machine that Devastator breaks out of the pyramid that needs the matrix to activate it. No reference to Unicron.
DinobotKing
Mini-Con

Postby syphonn » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:41 am

Weapon: Gattling Gun
DinobotKing wrote:No, the star harvester is the giant machine that Devastator breaks out of the pyramid that needs the matrix to activate it. No reference to Unicron.

Did they go into the 'connection' between humans and Transformers?
District 9, what Transformers could have been ...
syphonn
Vehicon
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby T-Macksimus » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:39 pm

syphonn wrote:
DinobotKing wrote:No, the star harvester is the giant machine that Devastator breaks out of the pyramid that needs the matrix to activate it. No reference to Unicron.

Did they go into the 'connection' between humans and Transformers?

Depends on how much of a spoiler you want to have?

(Was that sufficient warning for folks that I might be about to spill the beans?)

The humans and every other living thing on the planet were a speed bump in the Fallens plans thousands of years ago. That's about the scope of the general connection. I wont say anymore since the movie will explain it better. Like ID4 or most of the Star Trek movies, or most sci-fi movies in general, humans prove to be a pain in somebodys ass somewhere throughout the galaxy so I think I left it pretty vague.
If you live in the states and want more details you can pick up the complete Adaptation Graphic Novel at Target. The Target exclusive version has a red "holographic" cover (it shimmers but young kids will think it's neat) and bonus art. I don't know if other countries have it available but I suppose you can check online.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Blurrz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:49 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
My god... Did Megatron just call the Fallen... Master? What the..
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Phenotype » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:11 pm

So I guess Megatron really does retain his jet mode.
Phenotype
Vehicon

Postby Ironhide63 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:48 pm

hehehehe..these always leave me with more questions...although I suppose it is setting up unicron, not for this movie, but for the third.
When are we gonna start bustin' Deceptichops?
Ironhide63
Mini-Con

Postby cybercat » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Ironhide63 wrote:hehehehe..these always leave me with more questions...although I suppose it is setting up unicron, not for this movie, but for the third.

(Maybe a spoiler--be cautious!)

Not so much. Found a copy at local Barnes and Noble (I'm such a cheat!), and I got the impression that (please don't kill me if this spoils anything, I'm trying to be discreet) Megatron is pretty much done being anyone's flunkie. So the idea of him allying with Unicron seems kind of remote to me. It could still be done, but just not that easily.

It does definitely plant a seed for a third movie, though. One may hope one without all these pesky hyooomins.

HK, discrete, as well.
cybercat
Gestalt

Postby T-Macksimus » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:34 pm

I'll vote for Unicron in the 3rd movie only if they bring back the original voice actor...
OOOHHH, That's right, they can't! Aaawww, darn, no Unicron. Seriously though, if they introduce Unicron to the Movie-verse then I'm done. I flat out will not watch it. That character died in 1986 and should have stayed dead! Bay and Spielberg and Orci and co. have a good thing going and taking a leap like that will turn this franchise into the crap that all the whiners already say it is. I fail to see how anyone could possibly think this would be a good idea or how it could even be half-way approached. Turning a multi-million dollar movie (the 3rd one will probably push 250-300 mil.) into a sideways version of the cartoon is unconscionable.

I'm sorry, I realize that may appear rather harsh at first read. Don't take it personally, I understand that you folks have a totally different vision of the outcome that what I do, so in fairness I'll at least be polite and give you the chance to pitch it and try to paint a rosy picture. Just remember that the vision of the '07 movie was about "a boy and his car" and back in 1986 that "boy and his car" got swallowed whole. No pressure.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby Cryosis Prime » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:56 pm

I'm all for galactica threats, but I think it feels too soon after the AEC trilogy to use Unicron again. Besides, there are entities and factions that exist that can easily be force that the Autobots and Decepticons must unite against 'for scale's sake,' assuming the film makers do decide to go that route. Reimagined Quintessons, the Vok, the Swarm, the Dead Universe are just a few I can think of off the top of my head.
Real Vampires Burn In Sunlight - Say "No" To Twilight!
Cryosis Prime
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON