This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Interview with ROTF's Tarah Paige

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Interview with ROTF's Tarah Paige

Postby Delicon » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Austin Welch of the Realm Toys has contacted us to let us know of an interview they have recently posted on their site. The subject of the interview is ROTF actress/stuntwoman Tarah Paige.

The interview is extensive and provides a lot of insight into the life of this very talented young woman. She also explains for the first time what her exact roles in Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen are.

To view the complete interview, CLICK HERE!
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Re: Interview with ROTF's Tarah Paige

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I knew it! I knew she was Isabel Lucas' stunt double! But I didn't know about her also being her own character too. That's new.

I wonder what she means by her character getting "blasted". Does her character get killed or something?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Delicon » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:I knew it! I knew she was Isabel Lucas' stunt double! But I didn't know about her also being her own character too. That's new.

I wonder what she means by her character getting "blasted". Does her character get killed or something?

My guess is that whatever scene she's in, she just looks really hot.
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Joshua Vallse » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:54 am

Motto: "Build a Giant Robot? Sure it's safe, I mean...it's not like two Stars from a childhood tv show are going to hotwire it and take over the world....right?"
I MET HER!!!!

She is so adorable! Got her autograph over at Frank and Son's. The same day I started filming for a contracted Transformers short film. She was too cute. Got her autograph (The same photo featured here) and a picture with her. She ran over and gave me a hug.....best Saturday to date.

I wish her the best, luv ya Tarah! :mrgreen:
Josh
ImageImage
CLICK HERE: http://youtu.be/WM394EfR2hk
To see what happens to our two troublemakers. So much for my motto!

Also Visit my website for more artwork:
http://joshuavallse.blogspot.com/
http://www.wix.com/JoshuaBallze/Art-Website/
Joshua Vallse
Headmaster Jr

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #3 Cvr H 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0223DC026 3H (W) Williamson (CA) Kolins"
SUPERMAN #3 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #502 DC Comics 1993 (CA) Jones (W) Moench (A) Manley 230915A"
BATMAN #502 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #3 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0523DC176 3D (CA) Molina"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr G 1:25 Superman DC Comics 0423DC054 1056G (CA) Lopez"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr H 1:50 foil Superman DC Comics 0423DC055 1056H (CA)Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #796 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 FEB232833 796E (W) Adams (CA) Clarke"
FLASH #796 Cvr E 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUSTICE LEAGUE Vol 1 ORIGIN (NEW 52) tpb DC Comics OCT127119 (A/CA) Lee (W)Johns"
JUSTICE LEAGUE Vol ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #137 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0723DC018 137C (W) Zdarsky (CA) Dell'Otto"
BATMAN #137 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr A Superman DC Comics 2023 0423DC048 1056A (CA) Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #136 Cvr F 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0423DC006 136F (CA) Sejic 230601B"
BATMAN #136 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1070 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0123DC058 1070C (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #141 Cvr B DC Comics 2024 1023DC049 141B (W)Zdarsky (A)Jimenez (CA) Finch"
BATMAN #141 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1071 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0223DC048 1071B (CA) Reis"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WORLDS FINEST #6 DC Comics 1999 (CA) Taylor (W) Kesel (A) Doherty 230915A"
WORLDS FINEST #6 D ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON