This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

ROTF Technical Stats *Spoilers*

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

ROTF Technical Stats *Spoilers*

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:06 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
The HDRoom has posted an article regarding Transformers Revenge of the Fallen including a few nice points of trivia about the movie.
They do contain spoilers so be careful:

here have been some crazy stats floating around the past few weeks regarding Paramount's Transformers: Renvege of the Fallen. While they are true, they paint only a small picture of what this film packs under the hood.

Paramount has passed along a new facts sheet for the film that focuses on technical accomplishments achieved by Michael Bay and the gifted folks at ILM. There are some mind spoilers embedded so proceed at your own risk.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen arrives in theaters and IMAX a week from today.

COOL FACTS

* 14 robots last time, 46 robots this time (ILM only)
* If you had all the gold ever mined in the history of man, you could build a little more than half of Devastator.
* Optimus Prime will be life size on IMAX screens in many forest fight shots.
* Devastator's hand is traveling 390 miles per hour when he punches the pyramid.
* The pyramid destruction simulation was 8 times bigger than the old rigid simulation all-time record holder at ILM.
* All robot parts laid out end to end would stretch from one side of California to the other, about 180 miles
* Devastator's parts stacked tip to tip would be as tall as 58 empire state buildings.
* If all the texture maps on the show were printed on 1 square yard sheets, they would cover 13 football fields.

To read all of it please click here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your transformers related news!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: ROTF Technical Stats *Spoilers*

Postby sideswipe_95 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Awesome facts
sideswipe_95
Mini-Con

Postby Ultra Magnus » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Motto: "COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
:-? :? I-) =; :-B
"Alright Bots, the time is Now. Transform and Finish it!"

Ultra Magnus
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 pm

That some awesome stuff!
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby Ronynus Prime » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Motto: ""Immortality shall come to such as are fit for it.""
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Notice that next to the robot count it says 'ILM only'... THAT's what I like to hear! I believe Bay's fledgling investment Digital Domain (I could be wrong about the name) had handled roughly 50% of the effects in the first film to keep costs down; now, with the bigger budget, Paramount can afford to fully fund ILM's efforts. This means no blurred CGI action sequences!

LOVE ILM!!! :grin:
"Immortality shall come to such as are fit for it."
Ronynus Prime
Minibot
Watch Ronynus Prime on YouTube
Buy from Ronynus Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I wonder how they figured these out? And who actually had enough time on their hands to do it?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Primus C-00 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Motto: "" [An] Aquarius wants to share enlightenment with other species through righteous hands-on interaction, and he's gotta do what his heart wants, even if the Man ain't copacetic with it.""
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
This time tomorrow I'll be watching Revenge of the Fallen

=P~
He's got some pretty far-out powers to go along with them, too, including teleportation, the projection of trippy telepathic visions and illusions, and the ability to groove on the language of 98% of all known species. To uses his powers to the fullest, though, he's gotta be feelin' good vibrations; bad karma can seriously harsh his mellow, y'know?
Primus C-00
Headmaster Jr
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 2

Postby Zeds » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Cool stats! Please add mine: I will drool 1 pint of saliva for every hour of ROTF.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Autobobby1 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:07 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Those are the most badass random stats ever. They obviously put a lot of love designing the new 'Bots and 'Cons.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
Autobobby1
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby T-Macksimus » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 am

Megatron Wolf wrote:I wonder how they figured these out? And who actually had enough time on their hands to do it?

That"s what I was wondering. Some of the most creative and technical minds in the industry and this is what they think of in their off time. I'm just glad their collective genius is directed towards entertainment. :P
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:49 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
PlasmaPrime wrote:Notice that next to the robot count it says 'ILM only'... THAT's what I like to hear! I believe Bay's fledgling investment Digital Domain (I could be wrong about the name) had handled roughly 50% of the effects in the first film to keep costs down; now, with the bigger budget, Paramount can afford to fully fund ILM's efforts. This means no blurred CGI action sequences!

LOVE ILM!!! :grin:

Bay's team made 1/4 of the special effects.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Delbo 210309A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 OCT210412 5A (CA) Tormey"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230376 3B (CA) Harren (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAR210482 31A (CA) Zuniga (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #41 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 231222V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1023IM388 3D (CA) Bergara"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 1A (A/CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of GRIMLOCK #1 IDW Comics 2022 AUG221573 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #2 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Decepticon cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM324 5B (CA) Stokoe"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Cvr A Skywarp Image Comics 2024 1023IM977 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #3 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR238109 2B (CA) Robles (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON