This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen WorldWide Release Tonight

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen WorldWide Release Tonight

Postby First Gen » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Finally, after a couple long years of waiting, anticipating, false leaked scripts, insider informants, filming location tips, character speculation and spoilers, we have REVENGE!

That's right Seibertronians, through the last two years Seibertron.com has been there on the forefront of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen news, being first to break news on every facet of the film from casting calls to toy releases. With all the false information and true information given our reward awaits. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen will see it's world wide release TONIGHT at 12:01 A.M., June 24th, 2009.

Just cause the movie's here doesn't mean our award winning website stops bringing you the goods. Be a part of the Transformers Revenge of the Fallen reviewers in our Official Review Thread. Find out when and let us know when you see the next waves of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen toy releases in our Sightings Resource Thread. Learn all the character info your heart desires by viewing all the character and movie information in the one and only Vector Sigma Database, and feel free to talk about anything movie related in our exclusive Transformers Movie Forum.

There's so much more in store for you all, here at Seibertron.com so go get your tickets and enjoy the movie.

Keep your optics locked right here at Seibertron.com for all the latest news in the Transformers universe.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen WorldWide Release Tonight

Postby Wheeljack144 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:22 pm

well...for better or for worse, here we go.
Wheeljack144
Micromaster

Postby OhioBot » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:32 pm

It all feels different this time around. Its still exciting, but in a more calm sort of way, if that makes any sense. What a fandom to be a part of. :)

Oh, and how the heck did 2 years fly by that fast???
Follow me on twitter:
http://twitter.com/skeeter112375

1680 bots and no end in sight!

OhioBot
Micromaster
News Credits: 4

Postby Jetstorm92210 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Here in Mexico premiered today at 4.00 pm Central Time, so I'm lucky. It was what I was expecting, liked it.
Jetstorm92210
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Savage » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Two hours to go...

On a random sidenote, I'd like to encourage anybody fortunate enough to have one of Ryan's Seibertron.Com t-shirts to wear it tonight. Lots of potential Seibertronians will be out tonight.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby rodgfx » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:17 pm

I just saw the movie, =D

Cheers!
rodgfx
Mini-Con

Postby megatonlover » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Motto: "Wow! Hot robot aliens want to take over the world! Dreams really do come true!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
WHOOOO-HOOO-HOOO-HOO!!! Wow! Finally here! Where did the days go? Well the momnet of truth will have 2 wait 4 me cuz I have 2 watch it till thursday. :sad: the spoilers will have 2 wait 4 me!
After tonight, I think I'm gonna need a few tetanus shots!
megatonlover
Mini-Con
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+

Postby YaBoiPlay » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Better than the 1st...

Better than the Dark Knight....

Yeah, I said it.....

1 billion 4 sure...

sold out 4 the next 5 days....

already seen it twice!!!
YaBoiPlay
Mini-Con

Postby cilydaniel » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:15 am

Just came in from watching this on the IMAX screen, Wow, does Optimus and company come to life, Seeing these giants on the bigscreen like IMAX is UNREAL. Optimus Prime is unlike any Optimus prime you have ever seen. Trust me. go and see it.
Bay did an awesome job of this movie, one or two parts were not needed but in all, this movie kicks part 1 to bits.
I need to become a transformer, where is a wish when i need one. Rate 10, an affect unreal, trust me, Goodbye titanic, your record is Fallen to the return of the transformers 2009.
Transform and bust metal.
WOW
Donny
cilydaniel
Mini-Con

Postby longlifeoptimus » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:21 am

Here in Mexico I saw it at 8 : 30 and it was so.... freaking awesome!!!!!! There's no words enough to describe it, I wonder what will Bay do to surpass this.
longlifeoptimus
Mini-Con

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:30 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
I just got back from seeing it and it was awesome. My only complaint is that some of the battles were too short. It seemed that the further the movie got along, the shorter the battles got, when it should have been the opposite. Especially the final battle. Blink and you'd have missed it. WTF?

And what happened to Barricade? :?
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Just got back and all i have to say is.....meh. They could've done so much with this one and they dropped the ball once again. It was to long and to boring at times. And even some of the CGI seemed lack luster. It did have a few shots where you could swear the bots were real but then there were others where it looked like video game CG. Soundwave was the only good part even if they failed to use the voice effect. Well i went in with low expectations and im glad i did. Also glad i didnt pay to see it. Thank you gamestop.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:14 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
YaBoiPlay wrote:Better than the 1st...

Better than the Dark Knight....

Yeah, I said it.....

1 billion 4 sure...

sold out 4 the next 5 days....

already seen it twice!!!

I agree with everything there. Except I only saw it once so far, will see it again tomorrow.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Savage » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:41 am

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Just got home. Really enjoyed the movie. Excellent characterization of the few TFs that got attention (Megatron and Starscream were spectacular). Slightly saddened that so many TFs were nameless, but great to see that many robots regardless.

It occurs to me that one thing this movie did very well was include elements spanning the past 25 years of TF incarnations. Jetfire/Prime combining, a Pretender, Insecticons, the Matrix, "space bridge", and more!

Upon exitting the theater, I got interviewed on camera by techpedition.com. Unfortunately, my brain was still reeling from the movie, so all I managed to do was babble for a moment about special effects and giant robots doing battle in the streets.

Oh, and I plugged Seibertron.Com though I wish I'd had the presence of mind to mention our Botcon awards and variety of resources.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby DMSL » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:56 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Saw it last night and it kicked ass. Only 2 negatives IMO, it was too short lol and both Devastator and Sideways had too little screentime.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Speed: 6

Postby dabattousai » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:25 am

I liked the movie, but I felt the screen time for most of the bots were butchered up. I think Bay put too many bots in and concentrated mostly on Bumblebee and Optimus Prime for fight scenes. I really was hoping to see new faces make a stand. The only new bot that showed a badass moment was Sideswipe against Sideways.

I'm still going to see it a second time this time IMAX style.
dabattousai
Combiner

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am

I will say this (spoiler safe):

-Even w/o a vocoder, Welker still does an excellent Soundwave
-Having Candyman as The Fallen is made of PURE WIN
-Optimus+Jetfire=awesomeness
-Marvelous use of Ravage & a Pretender
-Devastator's combining scene was astonishing

That is all
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Grimlock Magnus » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 am

Just got home from the 12:01 showing the movie in IMAX. I won't say anything to spoil it for the rest of you, but this was THE MOST FREAKING AWESOME MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN. Several parts in the movie recieved loud cheers and audience-wide applause. If you goes to this movie and feel disappointed in anyway shape or form, quite frankly, you need to get your head examined. :grin:
Grimlock Magnus
Mini-Con

Postby TimPilot » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 am

Hell yeah :D
Got the tickets in my pocket, and are ready as a rocket :grin:

Tonight, Bay will rock us tonight. :APPLAUSE:
TimPilot
Micromaster

Postby Autobot Firestorm » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:43 am

Weapon: High-Powered, Laser-Sighted, Photon Rifle
Ok - I haven't seen this yet......but I just read the reviews on CNN and USA Today. The critics on both sites said the movie sucked - it was too long, too many explosions, not enough of the human story, too much metal clanking...

All of that tells me that this movie kicks ass! :-)

AF
War For Cybertron ID: Firestorm_Prime
Autobot Firestorm
Minibot
News Credits: 3
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Mirage22 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:06 am

'Saw the movie at midnight.

AMAZING :grin: :APPLAUSE: :P 8-}
Mirage22
Minibot

Postby YaBoiPlay » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:11 am

Yeah, I've been reading alot of bad reviews, but I must admit, it was too long. Other than that, I just don't see what the big deal is. Star Trek was aiight, but I never been a Trekkie. It just seems like everyone wants a Transformers Shakespeare version with Prime as Hamlet, Sam & Mikaela as Romeo & Juliet (How lame). I just don't see as many bad moments as others see.

Spoil..............

Like when Fallen got on National TV...

Gangsta!

The Twins= Retarded in a good way!!! (Not racial at all to me... & I'm Black, & from the "Hood")

:wink: :mrgreen:
YaBoiPlay
Mini-Con

Postby TexasWithaDollarSign » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:02 am

Ok - The critics on both sites said the movie sucked - it was too long, too many explosions, not enough of the human story, too much metal clanking...

I thought these were the problems that everyone had with the first movie. Not enough robots and too much focus on the humans. Can anyone ever be happy?

Haven't seen it yet. REALLY wanted to make it to the midnight showing but had to work.
TexasWithaDollarSign
Mini-Con

Postby Primus C-00 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:42 am

Motto: "" [An] Aquarius wants to share enlightenment with other species through righteous hands-on interaction, and he's gotta do what his heart wants, even if the Man ain't copacetic with it.""
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Are we even watching the same movie?

Did I.Q.s just drop when I was out of the room?

I found 2 girls 1 cup easier to watch than this film...

#-o
He's got some pretty far-out powers to go along with them, too, including teleportation, the projection of trippy telepathic visions and illusions, and the ability to groove on the language of 98% of all known species. To uses his powers to the fullest, though, he's gotta be feelin' good vibrations; bad karma can seriously harsh his mellow, y'know?
Primus C-00
Headmaster Jr
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 2

Postby Segor » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:19 pm

For some reason the premier in Costa Rica was the 23th at 10 am haha, it was strange, anyways, I couldn't attent at that time, but I was there for the 3 pm projection, it was amazing!!, Megatron and Starscream were fantastic, the twins were cool (to be honest, I didn't expect much from them), Jetfire, Wheelie, the Doctor, just amazing and of course Optimus Prime was a real Prime, my gash!, the best part for me was the forest fight, it was soo cool!!!, gash, I'll buy OP as soon as I get the money for it.

In my opinion, better than the first one

Segor
Segor
Micromaster

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #25 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230330 25B (CA) Fernandez (W)McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #25 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #74 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0823IM318 74A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #8 DF sketch Image Comics 2023 MAY221411 (CA) Haeser 230926Y"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0923IM458 2C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #24 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM443 24A (CA) Carlos (W) McFarlane"
SCORCHED #24 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAM AND TWITCH CASE FILES #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM212 1A (CA) Keane"
NEW!
SAM AND TWITCH CAS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FIRE POWER #1 Image Comics 2020 JUN200038 (W) Kirkman (A/CA) Samnee"
FIRE POWER #1 Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 0224IM322 8C (CA) Araújo +O’Halloran"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #1 Image Firsts Image Comics 2021 DEC200076 (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #59 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 JAN230300 59C (CA) Manapul"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ICE CREAM MAN #35 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JAN230217 35A (CA) Morazzo +O'Halloran"
ICE CREAM MAN #35 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #61 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 FEB230267 61A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM819 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #345 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230358 345B (W) McConville (CA) Barends"
SPAWN #345 Cvr B I ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON