This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

BotCon loose sets SOLD OUT (You're done son!)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

BotCon loose sets SOLD OUT (You're done son!)

Postby Counterpunch » Tue May 15, 2007 2:45 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Exulted Unicron » Tue May 15, 2007 2:47 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
and now comes the over inflated eBay priced sets
Exulted Unicron
Headmaster
Watch Exulted Unicron on YouTube
Alt Mode: tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: BotCon loose sets SOLD OUT (You're done son!)

Postby Tigertrack » Tue May 15, 2007 3:02 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Counterpunch wrote:http://www.botcon.com/

Front paged ya' brutha!

Thanks for the help!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Tue May 15, 2007 3:03 pm

Motto: ""Decepticons Forever!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Uh oh, looks like these is going like hot cakes!
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin
News Credits: 337
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Firepower: 9

Postby Roboto750 » Tue May 15, 2007 3:20 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
I think this may have been the first time that even the loose sets went before the con happened. Glad I got a box set with my registration! :D
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Kayevcee » Tue May 15, 2007 3:20 pm

Hmm. The chances of my wangling an extra loose set for some friends on the Hub just took a nosedive. Ah well.

Botcon is going to be MAAAD.

-Nick
Kayevcee
Vehicon
News Credits: 3

Postby Ultra Prime » Tue May 15, 2007 3:39 pm

Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Wow! All I can say is wow! :shock:

I am beyond glad that I splurged and got myself the non-attending package so I could have a box set. Quite frankly I'm not really suprised. As a fandom and fanbase we have absolutely loved the Classics for one simple reason. They went back to basics for Transformers but with today's engineering and beloved characters from our childhood for alot of us at least.

Us fans were begging Hasbro to do the remaining seekers as far as Thrust, Dirge and Thundercracker were concerned. Is it no suprise that despite the outrage and anger from fans concerning the price and exclusivity that the set, both boxed and loose, is sold out? Come on, no one can say they're suprised.

One thing is for sure. The after market Ebay prices (or going bids) will be absolutely crazy!
Collection Count: Just enough G1 & Classics to make this look good!
Ultra Prime
Headmaster Jr
Buy from Ultra Prime on eBay
Strength: 7
Speed: 8

Postby Heavy B » Tue May 15, 2007 4:20 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
come on ebay
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 5

Postby Scaleface » Tue May 15, 2007 5:20 pm

Just more proof this it was a bad idea to make these guys a Botcon set. They are in such demand that they are all gone before the show opens. They should have been made for the general public Hasblow.
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue May 15, 2007 6:03 pm

Not surprised, what with all the extra attention Transformers is receiving at the moment, Botcon will be crazy for the next few years.

Also means many people will be flogging these off on ebay for even crazier prices than usual.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue May 15, 2007 6:05 pm

I thought this happpened a while ago

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Sunstar » Tue May 15, 2007 6:46 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
they should make more sets.... when we cook dinner for people, we'd rather see leftovers than none. that way we know everyone had enough.
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Speed: 10+
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby TFBuyer » Tue May 15, 2007 7:27 pm

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Liege Evilmus wrote:I thought this happpened a while ago

The BOXED sets that you could get by attending or through the non-attendee Iacon package sold out a while ago...these are the extra loose sets that you can get once you've already purchased a boxed set, I believe...

And I've never been happier to see $279 charged to a credit card in my life. :)

Recent TF Purchases--Transformers Power of the Primes!
TFBuyer
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

Postby Bugbite » Tue May 15, 2007 7:36 pm

Wow! I'm glad I got my box set in before they sold out(last day as well). Now this, is this the first time a set ever completely sold out? I never had a chance to get to a Botcon before. I'm thinking maybe next year.
Bugbite
Targetmaster

Postby Vile MK III » Tue May 15, 2007 7:50 pm

"You're done son" "ya' brutha" ??? this is my kind of topic yo' 4 real
Vile MK III
Vehicon

Postby DecepticonRedAlert » Tue May 15, 2007 8:11 pm

Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
If I may quote Captain Kirk
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DecepticonRedAlert
Minibot
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Counterpunch » Tue May 15, 2007 9:28 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Vile MK III wrote:"You're done son" "ya' brutha" ??? this is my kind of topic yo' 4 real

What's up G? We use proper punctuation in the hood yo.

So get right or get to stepping.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed May 16, 2007 2:36 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Man, I am so tired of hearing the wah wah wah of people who didn't step up. If you didn't buy it when it was available, guess what? There's only you to blame. These would never have been available for sale any other way. Think otherwise? Well rock on with your conspiracy theories then. Just do it quietly so the rest of us don't have to listen to the whining. Why is it that every time Botcon rolls around people have to bitch about the availablity of the figures? It's been the same way for over ten years. Let it go man.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby TENIME_art » Wed May 16, 2007 4:52 am

Exulted Unicron wrote:and now comes the over inflated eBay priced sets

F****** scalpers. Couldn't they have limited it to one per person to avoid this type of thievery?
TENIME_art
Fuzor

Postby Vile MK III » Wed May 16, 2007 8:07 am

Counterpunch wrote:
Vile MK III wrote:"You're done son" "ya' brutha" ??? this is my kind of topic yo' 4 real

What's up G? We use proper punctuation in the hood yo.

So get right or get to stepping.

My bad.
Vile MK III
Vehicon

Postby City Commander » Wed May 16, 2007 10:01 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
If I had money coming out of my ears, I'dve bought at set.
Sadly, I have a life, so you know...

TBH I would'a thought they'd sold out long before now.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Endurance: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Prime Evil » Wed May 16, 2007 10:41 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Nice to hear that the exclusives are selling. That's definitly a positive for FP.

Much be hard for some...to actually have a life and pay for con exclusives. Whoa. I can't believe we only had a year's notice of when Botcon was.

Good thing I have paid for mine. Paying for my room up at RI. Going to the Beach for a week. Hittin Baltimore for a rave. Going to NY to catch the Rock the Bells tour. Paying for that hotel room. Life's just not fair. I hate how we actually have to pay for things we actually want in life.
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Endurance: 8

Postby Ultra Prime » Wed May 16, 2007 12:07 pm

Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Flux Convoy wrote:Man, I am so tired of hearing the wah wah wah of people who didn't step up. If you didn't buy it when it was available, guess what? There's only you to blame. These would never have been available for sale any other way. Think otherwise? Well rock on with your conspiracy theories then. Just do it quietly so the rest of us don't have to listen to the whining. Why is it that every time Botcon rolls around people have to bitch about the availablity of the figures? It's been the same way for over ten years. Let it go man.

I don't consider myself a sarcastically mean person but Amen Flux Convoy! I couldn't have said that any better myself. I learned my lesson from the year before last when I missed out on the Ironhide repaint of Energon Towline. Damn he would've made an excellent addition to my Classics Autobot line up by now.
Collection Count: Just enough G1 & Classics to make this look good!
Ultra Prime
Headmaster Jr
Buy from Ultra Prime on eBay
Strength: 7

Postby DecepticonRedAlert » Wed May 16, 2007 1:11 pm

Those things saled like hotcakes and they still want to get rid of Classics
DecepticonRedAlert
Minibot

Postby DecepticonRedAlert » Wed May 16, 2007 1:25 pm

Flux Convoy wrote:Man, I am so tired of hearing the wah wah wah of people who didn't step up. If you didn't buy it when it was available, guess what? There's only you to blame. These would never have been available for sale any other way. Think otherwise? Well rock on with your conspiracy theories then. Just do it quietly so the rest of us don't have to listen to the whining. Why is it that every time Botcon rolls around people have to bitch about the availablity of the figures? It's been the same way for over ten years. Let it go man.

Well when you see something you would like to see on mass market and then you find out their exclusives and you have to pay money that you don't have cause your not a member you get a little PO!
DecepticonRedAlert
Minibot

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210492 Ramondelli"
Transformers HALLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 1RI (CA) Pitre-Durocher 230124"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS + MY LITTLE PONY #3 IDW Comics 2020 MAR200693 (CA) Fleecs"
TRANSFORMERS + MY ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of ARCEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221657 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #10 RI Incentive Variant 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 10RI"
TRANSFORMERS #10 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #10 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 10B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS #10 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 APR200726 4A (CA) Fullerton"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS One-Shot LCSD IDW Comics 2016 (CA) Matere 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of MEGATRON #1 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220493 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C 0124IM240 (CA) Burnham"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #5 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915Q"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 FEB228625 2D Stafford"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #43 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAR220501 43A (CA) Simeone"
TRANSFORMERS #43 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON