This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Video Interviews After ROTF Midnight Showing

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Video Interviews After ROTF Midnight Showing

Postby Savage » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
A group called TechPedition sent a video crew over to the midnight showing of Revenge of the Fallen in my city. After much technical difficulties, they've finally posted their videos for the world to see. There are two separate videos, one before the film and one after. If you watch the post-movie video, you'll see yours truly advertising Seibertron.Com and babbling like a fool. :)
http://www.techpedition.com/?cat=292
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Video Interviews After ROTF Midnight Showing

Postby Savage » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:11 pm

PS- No making fun of our accents! lol, I jest. But seriously, even *I* had trouble understanding some of them!

And why is it that every time somebody shoves a microphone in my face, my brain turns to mush?

Heh, after watching the video, I just realized I was the only person who actually took the microphone out of Sergio's hand when he held it out. No wonder he was looking at me funny.
Savage
Godmaster

Postby Zeds » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Look out there are some big boys in that hood.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10

Postby Magnus_Rex » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:35 pm

I am sorry, but if you really enjoyed this movie, then you have the brain capacity of a jelly fish. This is not me talking as a Transformers fan, but someone who just loves movies in general. It was very shiny and you can tell that Mr. Bay had fun playing with his toys, but the movie was crap.
Magnus_Rex
Mini-Con

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Zeds wrote:Look out there are some big boys in that hood.

Bro, you and I have seen some bigger "people" in the T-dot. lol

Sav... did you really just mis-pronounce the name? That's it, you're on probation! =;

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Veritas Prime » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Magnus_Rex wrote:I am sorry, but if you really enjoyed this movie, then you have the brain capacity of a jelly fish.

Come on man, be respectful.
Veritas Prime
Micromaster

Postby hugoace » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:32 pm

ROTF is Batman & Robin
hugoace
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ha! Very funny vids. LOL

"Altomas Primo" LOL

"Cybertron.com"? I thought we were "Seibertron.com" ("Seibātoron" or "saber-tron").
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby grmlock13 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 pm

Motto: "me grimlock no bozo, me king!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Magnus_Rex wrote:I am sorry, but if you really enjoyed this movie, then you have the brain capacity of a jelly fish. This is not me talking as a Transformers fan, but someone who just loves movies in general. It was very shiny and you can tell that Mr. Bay had fun playing with his toys, but the movie was crap.

no this is you talking as a jerk, you can say the movie's crap, i wouldn't, but if that's your opinion then fine, but don't insult people who enjoyed the movie, that's just awful.
grmlock13
Mini-Con
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 am

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Magnus_Rex wrote:I am sorry, but if you really enjoyed this movie, then you have the brain capacity of a jelly fish. This is not me talking as a Transformers fan, but someone who just loves movies in general. It was very shiny and you can tell that Mr. Bay had fun playing with his toys, but the movie was crap.

[[The_Fires_Of_Inferno]]

The movie had a sucky plot, it disregards alot of the stuff in the first one, it has some of the coolest characters in the background, there were stupid jokes, flashy explosions, and the movie is really a poor use of medium. Which are all reasons why I loved it. I watched this movie and I got what I wanted (but didn't get) out of the first one. I didn't want a bunch of effing kids talking to each other, I wanted giant robots shooting and hurting one another! The plot isn't any better than the plot of ANY of the tv show's plot or even the 80's movie plot. This is an action, scifi, summer blockbuster, michael effing bay movie! What did you expect? Touching scenes and oscar preformances? Isn't the ONE thing that people were complaining about the lack of face time for the actual robots? And now they have their face time and they're doing what they were supposed to be doing, SHOOTING EACHOTHER! There's a damn good reason why they never show maximals and predicons, or autobots and decepticons at the negotiation table, cause that's boring! Yes I might have a child-like expectation of the movie, but I went in with that because it's TRANSFORMERS! Seriously, what DID you guys (those who complain) expect from the movie?
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 3

Postby Savage » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:13 am

Sabrblade wrote:Ha! Very funny vids. LOL

"Altomas Primo" LOL

"Cybertron.com"? I thought we were "Seibertron.com" ("Seibātoron" or "saber-tron").

Yes, yes, I know, but I was appealing to the masses! :grin:
Savage
Godmaster

Postby Forgotten » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:27 am

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
:D Savage you Seibertron pimp :P We had MS based seibertronians doing shameless plugs, black people saying that the "racial stereotyped" characters were the best ones and a large redneck woman wanting to touch herself in the theater. I'd say that's about a normal movie turnout for around these parts. 8-}
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby Badass Grimlock » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:50 am

Motto: "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon

And so you're saying that everyone who went into that theatre are jellyfish? Go piss off Devastator 'bout his BALLS.

Well, everybody's entitled to their opinion. :roll:
My Blog!
Also formerly Starscream-dude, Toruk Makto,and Sackjack (but only briefly.)
Badass Grimlock
Combiner
Strength: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: ???

Postby Prime's Trailer » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Badass Grimlock wrote:Well, everybody's entitled to their opinion. :roll:

Agreed. Everyone is different, that is what makes the world go round.
But, speaking as both a transfan and a movie fan who loved the first film to bits, i believe ROTF was simply dreadful.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Prime's Trailer
Minibot

Postby T-Macksimus » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Badass Grimlock wrote:

And so you're saying that everyone who went into that theatre are jellyfish? Go piss off Devastator 'bout his BALLS.

Don't tolerate this Badass Grim. Yes, everyone is entitiled to an opinion but that was not an opinion that was someone who just flat out made a personal attack. Magnus Rex just blatantly, openly insulted the vast majority of people on this site that saw that movie and he did so for no other reason than the fact that everyone did not see the movie from HIS point of view.
Your response to him was justified, supported and far milder than what he actually deserves.
Can we get some authoratative action behind us on this one? I know I haven't exactly been a saint this last week trying to defend my view points but I haven't been THAT blatant. At least I have made an attempt at tact and diplomacy and even BG here deffered to the "opinion" point.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Badass Grimlock » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:45 pm

T-Macksimus wrote:
Badass Grimlock wrote:

Don't tolerate this Badass Grim. Yes, everyone is entitiled to an opinion but that was not an opinion that was someone who just flat out made a personal attack. Magnus Rex just blatantly, openly insulted the vast majority of people on this site that saw that movie and he did so for no other reason than the fact that everyone did not see the movie from HIS point of view.
Your response to him was justified, supported and far milder than what he actually deserves.
Can we get some authoratative action behind us on this one? I know I haven't exactly been a saint this last week trying to defend my view points but I haven't been THAT blatant. At least I have made an attempt at tact and diplomacy and even BG here deffered to the "opinion" point.

Oh. Sorry about that, T-max.

I thought that pissing off Devy would get you crushed into a bloody pulp. :P
Attachments
128908793958761372.jpg
128908793958761372.jpg (32.57 KiB) Viewed 3138 times
My Blog!
Badass Grimlock
Combiner

Postby T-Macksimus » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Oh, don't get me wrong, it will definitely get you squished to a bloody pulp. Your idea has TONS of merit, it's just not a punishment that lasts long enough. *Squish*...and it's done. Now feeding him to a Mod...*shudder* I've had my butt chewed by a Mod ONCE and that was not a pleasant experience and most certainly not one I want to repeat. At least not on this site. It happened to me 2 weeks ago on TFW and it didn't hurt near as bad. The guys on here, they're bad-asses! Nothing scares me anymore but theses guys are enough to cause worry. I respect them totally. :grin:
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby Badass Grimlock » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:36 pm

T-Macksimus wrote:Oh, don't get me wrong, it will definitely get you squished to a bloody pulp. Your idea has TONS of merit, it's just not a punishment that lasts long enough. *Squish*...and it's done. Now feeding him to a Mod...*shudder* I've had my butt chewed by a Mod ONCE and that was not a pleasant experience and most certainly not one I want to repeat. At least not on this site. It happened to me 2 weeks ago on TFW and it didn't hurt near as bad. The guys on here, they're bad-asses! Nothing scares me anymore but theses guys are enough to cause worry. I respect them totally. :grin:

These guys have the whole thing down, that's for sure.

*SQUISH*
My Blog!
Badass Grimlock
Combiner

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"Bravely bold Magnus_Rex
Rode forth from Seibertron.
He was not afraid to die,
Oh, brave Magnus_Rex.
He was not all afraid to be killed in nasty ways.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Magnus_Rex.

He was not in the least bit scared
To be mashed into a pulp.
Or to have his eyes plucked out,
And his elbows broken.
And to have his kneecaps split,
And his body burned away.
And his limbs all hacked and mangled,
brave Magnus_Rex.

His head smashed in,
And his heart cut out,
And liver removed,
And his bowels unplugged,
And his nostrels raped,
And his bottom burned off,
And his pen(is split)--"

...Er, that's enough of that, men.

Kudos to whomever knows this song.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby T-Macksimus » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:43 am

The Ballad of Brave Sir Robin! One of the few of their songs that I don't have in my MP3 Library...yet. A Monty Python song for the 2 or 3 of you out there that either don't care for that kind of comedy or who may be too young remember what comedy genius REALLY is. Youngsters may want to start with Red Dwarf and work their way backwards to Python.
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #7 Cvr F 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT210551 7F (CA) Cohen"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #44 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 JUN220343 44C (CA) Rivera"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #81 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 1123IM356 81C (CA) Santolouco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #3 Cvr E 1:50 Boom Comics 2021 OCT210725 3E (CA) Infante"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #81 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM355 81B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #80 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM351 80A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #82 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 1223IM330 82C (CA) Santolouco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #9 Cvr E 1:50 Boom Comics 2022 JUN220386 9E (CA) Franquiz"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #43 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 MAY220290 43B (CA) Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #10 Cvr H 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN220628 10H"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #1 Dynamic Forces DF Octo Boom Comics 1D (CA) Haeser 240210E"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #77 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM472 77A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #10 Cvr I 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN220629 10I"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr L LTD Dynamite Comics 2022 NOV210591 8L (CA) Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON