This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Leaders $35 at Costco.

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Leaders $35 at Costco.

Postby gogleman374 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 pm

I have no Idea if this was reported yet, But leader class ROTF figure are available at Costco for $35. If this wasn't reported yet, I don't have pics.

Sorry if this was reported.
gogleman374
Targetmaster

Re: Leaders $35 at Costco.

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:05 am

Weapon: Sword
Thanks for letting me know.

I think Target has them for $39.99, with 10 percent off if you buy two Transformers figures (20% for three, 30% for 4). If I am correct with my percentages on the sale, you can get them for about $28 each if you buy four.
Lapse Of Reason
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Kibble » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:35 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
It's actually 15% for 3 and 20% for 4. Leaders come out to $32 if you find 3 other figures to buy with the current sales. I picked up leader Megs and 3 deluxes and saved $27...nice deal, but I also ended up buying 1 or 2 deluxes I probably would have just passed on otherwise. So if you're buying figures you don't necessarily want, the Costco deal is a good one.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Jacob P. Galvatron » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:02 am

Motto: "Decepticons, till the day I die! West side!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Saw that last week.
I'm not into buying the Leader figures, so I didn't get them.

I was actually looking to see if the Deluxe fourpack was a Costco set.
Jacob P. Galvatron: Because You're Worth It!!

Custom Things:
Atmospheric Re-entry Bumblebee

Jacob P. Galvatron
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby flamewavex » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:27 am

TRU has them for $39.99, and you get a $10 gift card over $30.

Though, to avoid getting scammed, TRU will take the $10 off your purchases, and then charge you for the $10 gift card (so you can't return everything and keep the gift card essentially). Sometimes the way they do this ends up making the leader subtotal to be $29.99, and if they are anal about it, they won't give you the gift card til your pre-gift-card-purchase-subtotal is over $30. Happened to me a few days ago.
flamewavex
Micromaster

Postby Kibble » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:18 am

flamewavex wrote:Though, to avoid getting scammed, TRU will take the $10 off your purchases, and then charge you for the $10 gift card (so you can't return everything and keep the gift card essentially). Sometimes the way they do this ends up making the leader subtotal to be $29.99, and if they are anal about it, they won't give you the gift card til your pre-gift-card-purchase-subtotal is over $30. Happened to me a few days ago.

You don't really have to worry about that scenario since the sub-total would be over $30. Unfortunately you can't use the gift card on that same purchase or even that visit to the store because the gift card isn't valid until 6 hours after activation at the register...so your $40 leader is going to cost you $40, but you'll have $10 available for your next visit. The other bummer is the gift cards are only good until the end of August.
Kibble
City Commander

Postby Swiftknife24 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
You Americans are lucky with your deals...

What's the best over here in the UK? Toys 'R' Us; Spend £45+ on Transformers and get a free Deluxe. (:|

Oh well, at least I can wait until the Premiums (by the way, not to bug, but does *anyone* have any info at all about Premium ROTF figures? It's so frustrating not knowing what to buy at the moment and knowing that one or two figures will not be available once I wait for the Premiums :BANG_HEAD: Any help would be greatly appreciated ;;) )

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Kibble » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Swiftknife24 wrote:Oh well, at least I can wait until the Premiums (by the way, not to bug, but does *anyone* have any info at all about Premium ROTF figures? It's so frustrating not knowing what to buy at the moment and knowing that one or two figures will not be available once I wait for the Premiums :BANG_HEAD: Any help would be greatly appreciated ;;) )

I don't believe there's currently any info to suggest whether a premium line will come out or not.
Kibble
City Commander

Postby Supreme Convoy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:00 am

I'm trying to save money... but I really want Prime and Jetfire! The combination looks great.
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby Joshua Vallse » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:29 am

Motto: "Build a Giant Robot? Sure it's safe, I mean...it's not like two Stars from a childhood tv show are going to hotwire it and take over the world....right?"
Swiftknife24 wrote:You Americans are lucky with your deals...

What's the best over here in the UK? Toys 'R' Us; Spend £45+ on Transformers and get a free Deluxe. (:|

Oh well, at least I can wait until the Premiums (by the way, not to bug, but does *anyone* have any info at all about Premium ROTF figures? It's so frustrating not knowing what to buy at the moment and knowing that one or two figures will not be available once I wait for the Premiums :BANG_HEAD: Any help would be greatly appreciated ;;) )

Hi!

I used to work for a Toy Company, and I can tell you, no one will know till sales are reported back from how these figures are selling. Even then, alot of it may depend on if the Premiums from the last toy line sold either, and if the Marketing people wish to spend more money. All in all, I would say the Premiums will come out once sales of this line slow down, but it will be waaaayyyyy after the inital toy waves have run their course and Hasbro has sold everything they could come Toyfair time. Then once sales are down, they would probably initiate a premium line to try to boost sales once again as well as traditional repaints as we've seen. You may not see a premium till about as soon as Chrsitmas or as late as next year...pending.

As for who will be chosen as a premium....it's a coin toss. The Leader Classes for sure, being Prime and Megs....beyond that I can't speculate.

Side note, I bought LC Megs a while back and was pretty disappointed. His cannon arm as no articulation, or no elbow and it's just a straight piece of plastic. Boo. And when I was trying to Transform him into a tank, his Left leg wouldn't snap and stay into the little peg...but just pop off. Finally I got my X-Acto knife and cut out a little groove so it could stay. I've also read other articles here concerning other figures with backwards joints and parts falling off. This worries me being I donate toys to charity, and I don't want to give these kids toys that are production house broken.

The original movies toy lines were great, no real issues and decent enough quality. It strikes me though that as soon as a line succeeds the quality goes down because they're selling off hype rather then putting out a good product.
Laters,
Josh
ImageImage
CLICK HERE: http://youtu.be/WM394EfR2hk
To see what happens to our two troublemakers. So much for my motto!

Also Visit my website for more artwork:
http://joshuavallse.blogspot.com/
http://www.wix.com/JoshuaBallze/Art-Website/
Joshua Vallse
Headmaster Jr

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 Disney SEP230259 12C (CA) Leirix"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Strange New Worlds SCORPIUS RUN #5 Cvr D 1:10 IDW Comics OCT231347 5D"
Star Trek Strange ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr I 1:10 Dynamite Comics SEP230265 12I (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #5 Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221093 (CA) Noto"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS IG-88 #1 var Carbonite Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211247 (CA) Asrar"
STAR WARS IG-88 #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230261 12E (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr P 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230488 1P TV Pitch Art"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #1 Cvr E blank sketch IDW Comics 2023 DEC221421 1E (W)Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HYPERSPACE STORIES #6 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics MAR239014 6A (CA) Fowler"
Star Wars HYPERSPA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #6 Cvr I 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics 2023 MAR230501 6I (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #6 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars CRIMSON REIGN #5 connecting Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221097 (CA) Anindito"
Star Wars CRIMSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #4 Cvr B IDW Comics MAR231639 4B (CA) Broccardo (W) Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #4 var Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220953 (CA) Momoko"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 JUL231225 8A (CA) Feehan (W) Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON