This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

ROTF claims "Most Movie Mistakes Award" of 2009

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

ROTF claims "Most Movie Mistakes Award" of 2009

Postby First Gen » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:51 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
With any massive production, like Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, there are bound to be some errors in the final product. According to MovieMistakes.com there are over 40, making it the most mistake ridden movie of 2009.

With the film Angels & Demons pulling a distant second with 19 errors, its hard to justify the large amount of movie mishaps, but some of these seem to be more of personal point of view issue than an actual mistake.

With some of them humorous and others just down right silly, the list continues to grow so check it out by clicking here.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: ROTF claims "Most Movie Mistakes Award" of 2009

Postby Burn » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:10 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
This one had me rolling my eyes.

Audio problem: The satellite Decepticon made robotic sounds when it was taking over the satellite, and in space there is no sound.

I mean yeah, it's true and all, but come, you can count the number of scenes in space where there actually is NO sound from every movie and tv show practically on two hands, maybe even one!

I feel like submitting this one.

Factual: Giant alien robots that can change their appearance don't actually exist!
(That we know of)

Honestly, some people have far too much time on their hands.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby First Gen » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:14 am

Burn wrote:This one had me rolling my eyes.

Audio problem: The satellite Decepticon made robotic sounds when it was taking over the satellite, and in space there is no sound.

I mean yeah, it's true and all, but come, you can count the number of scenes in space where there actually is NO sound from every movie and tv show practically on two hands, maybe even one!

I feel like submitting this one.

Factual: Giant alien robots that can change their appearance don't actually exist!
(That we know of)

Honestly, some people have far too much time on their hands.

I got a good one:

Factual: In the scene where Sam goes crazy writing symbols all over his dorm room (which I didn't see any beds in) he writes a green symbol on a poster for the film "Bad Boys 2". No one would ever have a poster of the film Bad Boys 2 in there room. Ever.

First Gen
Faction Commander

Postby Archanubis » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:17 am

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
Some of these mistakes strike me more as nitpicking anything else.

Plot Hole: The Decepticons want to restore their supply of Energon by destroying the Earth's sun. The problem is, the resulting explosion (or supernova, or whatever), would almost instantly destroy the Earth and everything, including the Decepticons, on it.

That's assuming that the Solar Harvester works on the same principles and physics as Soran's trilithium rocket in Star Trek: Generations. Personally, I'd like to think that the Dynasty of Primes and their workers knew what they were doing when they designed that thing. In any case, Prime blows the thing up before it has a chance to fire anyway.
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby First-Aid » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:49 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Has anyone seen the article with Megan Fox slamming Michael Bay, and him firing right back? I'm getting a really bad feeling from all this extra-curricular stuff going on with the movie. Sci-fi is bound to have a few plot holes as only Steven Hawking knows everything but the next movie really does need to be better- especially if Bay wants to wait til 2012 for it. Honestly, I don't know if Hasbro and Paramount are going to WANT to wait that long for the next one. I'm going to theorize that Bay will not be back for TF3. I think he's burning bridges right now. To claim that he started the career of Nicholas Cage, Martin Lawrence, Will Smith, etc., is just ridiculous.

Here is the article for anyone who wants to read it:
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/us-maga ... x-bay.html

I have never had an issue with the designs or with his ideas for the bots as they have been a breath of fresh air in the toy line- very original and unique ideas utilizing what robots could do (yes, even wheel-feet which make sense to me as bipeds are a very inefficient method of movement). However, if he keeps sticking his foot in it Spielberg is going to see it and won't want anything to do with him.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Transfaner » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:57 am

Time error:

R2-D2 is in the scene where the "warp", which by the way is also impossible, EVERYONE knows that star wars took place a LONG time ago in a galaxy far far away.

First question, shouldn't that model be obsolete by now?
First observation, star wars never mentions anything about earth.

Come on people...
Transfaner
Minibot

Postby Archanubis » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:51 am

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
First-Aid wrote:Has anyone seen the article with Megan Fox slamming Michael Bay, and him firing right back? I'm getting a really bad feeling from all this extra-curricular stuff going on with the movie. Sci-fi is bound to have a few plot holes as only Steven Hawking knows everything but the next movie really does need to be better- especially if Bay wants to wait til 2012 for it. Honestly, I don't know if Hasbro and Paramount are going to WANT to wait that long for the next one. I'm going to theorize that Bay will not be back for TF3. I think he's burning bridges right now. To claim that he started the career of Nicholas Cage, Martin Lawrence, Will Smith, etc., is just ridiculous.

Nicholas Cage, almost certainly. Cage had a career before he work with Bay. As for Bay not being at the helm of TF3 - very possible.
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Mach » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:56 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
I just browsed through that article.
However, i remembered clearly the scene where sam & mikaela were at the desert. Both of them were hunt by Decepticons. After starscream discovered them, they ran for their life. Constructicon scrapper was chasing them and throwing his weapon at them, with sam & mikaela jumped from a building to another (with explosion). That particular scene i can see Scrapper, when the camera changed to another angle, scrapper was gone.
I guess they forgot about scrapper when switched to 2nd camera during editing.
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:36 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I hate the fact that the robots main stationary form seems to be their alt modes and parked... please...

Not a mistake, but c'mon, that bugs me more than almost anything about the two movies. It seems like the vehicles are just something for the humans to do.

No conversation even, they just sit there. They could at least have them chatting, and if we need to know which vehicle is talking they could make the lights flash or something. Too complicated? I think not.

The article certainly nitpicks. I mean when carrying the bag of sand, it changes hands in scenes? No way, you mean a person might change the hand he is holding something in? Never. I always carry the same article in the same hand for the entire time I am carrying it!!!! ;;)
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby YRQRM0 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:22 am

I guess we can keep this topic as the official mistakes and plotholes discussion then?

Well, I've got a serious plothole. If they could revive Megatron with one allspark shard, even after 2 years at the bottom of the ocean and rebuilt with cannibalized plots, why couldn't Sam and Mikaela revive Prime with the shard they had? If you think about it, it would've completely changed the movie:
1. The Fallen would've halted his plans, knowing a Prime is still alive. he appeared to be bound in that chair, and suddenly released when Prime died. Or, he was being a coward, but either way he would've slowed down.
2. When they go looking for a translator and find Jetfire, how would they awaken him? Just bang on him and yell til he transforms?
3. Of course, if Prime is revived, Sam would most likely go to Optimus for translations, which could turn everything around, since Prime is kinda old himself.
4. The soldiers would've never went to Egypt, because they didn't need to drop off dead Prime.
5. The Fallen would've never broadcasted himself, making Sam not a fugitive.
6. They would've never found the tomb of the primes (unless Optimus has all that knowledge)
7. Would Megatron team up on Optimus again? Probably, then he'd kill him, then everything would happen like it did, except Sam has no shard for Jetfire, so they could never learn of the Matrix. Then, The Fallen could never acquire the Matrix.

Interesting, eh?

Some things they missed in mistakes:

repetitive footage: When Prime is talking to the bossy guy in glasses, there's a shot where the camera pans behind the man, showing him right in front of Optimus. Optimus just kinda moves around, but later, you see that exact same shot. Optimus moves the same, you just hear the guy saying different things (audio replacement).

There is also the first shot of Soundwave, where his eyes light up, he talks, and the camera pans around behind him. You see that same cgi later, exactly the same, he just says different stuff.

This may be just an opinion, but if Ironhide can "smell" Demolishor when he arrives, and Ratchet can read hormone levels, couldn't BB at least recognize Alice as a Decepticon when she's riding inside him? Why is BB so handicapped? no voice, no smell....

Also, Wheelie disappears after going into a pyramid. He walks in saying "we've got real work to do" or something, but is never seen again during the battle.
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Endurance: 10

Postby YRQRM0 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:44 am

Here's some more for you: What was The Fallen doing during the thousand years Megs was frozen?

Why didn't the original Primes just kill The Fallen? There were at least six (I think Jetfire said 7) Optimus fused with Jetfire, but that only counts as 3 robot's power tops. They should've been able to do it easily.

How do the Primes talk to Sam in limbo (or whatever that place was) if in reality they're a tomb?

How did Demolishor get where he was without being noticed? Logically he would be huge and have a wheel foot in protoform mode, or you could say he landed there when he came, but don't you notice a new huge power shovel at your site? Don't forget Sideways was there, too.

Error: Megatron calls for the decepticons to come and commence attack, but how can they not come? Can they stop falling in midair as meteors to wait and listen for Megatron? Unless Megatron did some huge math problem and calculated when he could say that when they were about to fall, just to show his leadership, it's impossible for them to control that. You can't tell a meteor to wait to fall. Don't forget it had shown them entering the atmosphere before Megatron arrived in Egypt.
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube

Postby Bouncy X » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 am

i think Bumblebee knew the girl was a pretender, hence why he mistreats her so much while she's inside him. like take that head butt for instance, with the force he slammed her to the dash, a normal person would be knocked out if not dead.

i did notice they re-used footage from the first movie a few times. i just noticed it 3 or 4 times and the only one that comes to mind right now is the shot of that "automated" jet flying over the sand dunes. its a shot from the Scorponok sequence in the first movie. and peaking of Scorponok, what's up with his tiny little cameo? he shows up and dies like 2mins after? poor guy. lol same for Blackout, he's in the 4-way fight in the forest but gets killed....like getting killed in the first movie wasn't bad enough. :p

oh and i gotta admit i'm surprised that with all the movie news and info i've been reading all over the internet, i never saw anyone mention that Frank Welker voiced Soundwave. i'd heard rumors he might be involved but i didnt know for sure until Soundwave spoke. its too bad they couldnt recreate the vocal effects from the show but he used his Dr. Claw voice and i recall reading an interview where he said thats the voice he used when recording the cartoon.
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby GetterDragun » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 am

I hate articles like this that are just riding the wave of popularity of TF2. So according to this article no more movies are coming out this year that will have mistakes...great journalism right there!

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby First Gen » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:15 am

GetterDragun wrote:I hate articles like this that are just riding the wave of popularity of TF2. So according to this article no more movies are coming out this year that will have mistakes...great journalism right there!

Actually this is a bunch of people pointing out discrepancies they see in the film, not just one person. But to say they stated no more movies are gonna make mistakes is wrong. But c'mon, this film was filled with emptiness, if that makes any sense.

First Gen
Faction Commander

Postby Talous » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:18 am

Motto: "The problem with fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
The mistake people that write these kinds of articles make is seeming to think that movies take place in that little place called "Reality".
Hello!!! It's a movie and, naturally, isn't gona be real. As awsome as it would be for my car to turn into a twenty-foot tall killing machine and do battle with other killing machines, it isn't gona happen.
If we want to go by how many other movies out there just can't be real then lets just chuck out every movie ever done and get it over with.
It has begun, let the parts fall from the sky.
Talous
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
The entire movie was one big mistake. But as for the ones on this list some of them are just retarded. How the hell did some of these get by in post? Some i can understand since it is a movie but others i can figure out how they happened other than laziness and idiocy.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+

Postby Danamitron » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Motto: ""Know Your Enemy""
Weapon: Fusion Reaction-Powered Blowtorch Blasters
Is anyone severely confused as to how the Constructicons Mixmaster, Scrapper and Longhaul are fighting in their individual robot modes at the same time that Devestator is combined?
Danamitron
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby YRQRM0 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Danamitron wrote:Is anyone severely confused as to how the Constructicons Mixmaster, Scrapper and Longhaul are fighting in their individual robot modes at the same time that Devestator is combined?

Well the real reason is so the 3d guys don't have to make new transformers, and so they can reuse the same models. You might also say that the vehicles that form Devastator aren't robots, but Devastator just spread apart. Because it never showed the actual vehicles that make Devastator transform into a robot and then combine, so it could just be there's more than one decepticon with mixmaster's vehicle mode, etc.
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube

Postby Dr. Caelus » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Ironically, their list of continuity errors has the same errors listed multiple times. :roll:

YRQRM0 wrote:I guess we can keep this topic as the official mistakes and plotholes discussion then?

Well, I've got a serious plothole. If they could revive Megatron with one allspark shard, even after 2 years at the bottom of the ocean and rebuilt with cannibalized plots, why couldn't Sam and Mikaela revive Prime with the shard they had?

I can think of a couple of reasons that they wouldn't have done that:

1) They didn't know that's how the Decepticons did it, therefore, they had no way of knowing that would have worked. For all they knew, using the fragment on Prime's lifeless body might have had the same horrific effect it had on the Witwicky's kitchen appliances!

2) Optimus died 'normally', at Megatron's hands. Megatron had the bulk of the Allspark, the font of Cybertronian life and creation, shoved into his chest causing him to overload (at a spiritual level???). He could have been in a coma, an ascended state, one with the Allspark, blah blah. Essentially, his 'dead' wasn't necessarily the same as Prime's 'dead'.

3) The Decepticons had fresh parts and a spark to repair Megatron (although I'd grant this is essentially the role Jetfire fulfilled when he sacced himself).

4) The Decepticons had Scalpel, who for all we know may be more proficient than Ratchet, if for no other reason than his evilness and german accent allowing him to explore the fringes of the arcane.

5) The Decepticons had a much bigger piece of the Allspark.

This may be just an opinion, but if Ironhide can "smell" Demolishor when he arrives, and Ratchet can read hormone levels, couldn't BB at least recognize Alice as a Decepticon when she's riding inside him? Why is BB so handicapped? no voice, no smell....

My wife and I debated why Bumblebee couldn't ID her at the time, though I was thinking of her energy-signature rather than her smell. My argument was that she was a dedicated infiltration/espionage model, and that would be pretty worthless if your primary enemies could identify you in your disguise. So I assume she had something to mask her Decepticon smell and a system for exuding synthetic B.O. Heck, maybe she went out at night and killed Coeds for their sweat.

Also, Wheelie disappears after going into a pyramid. He walks in saying "we've got real work to do" or something, but is never seen again during the battle.

That made me sad.

YRQRM0 wrote:How do the Primes talk to Sam in limbo (or whatever that place was) if in reality they're a tomb?

Same way Obi-Wan talks to Luke in ESB and ROTJ.

How did Demolishor get where he was without being noticed? Logically he would be huge and have a wheel foot in protoform mode, or you could say he landed there when he came, but don't you notice a new huge power shovel at your site? Don't forget Sideways was there, too.

Well, you could argue that he disposed of the original copy?

Also, the NEST team had to find out he was there somehow, maybe they were responding to his arrival (in other words, he was noticed)?

This was also a problem in TF1. Starscream seemed to just be sitting on an airforce base kicking back jet fuel until he got word from Barricade. An extra F-22 would probably be even hard to pull off than an extra power shovel, since the F-22 is probably fewer in number and has more paperwork attached.

Megatron calls for the decepticons to come and commence attack, but how can they not come? Can they stop falling in midair as meteors to wait and listen for Megatron? Unless Megatron did some huge math problem and calculated when he could say that when they were about to fall, just to show his leadership, it's impossible for them to control that. You can't tell a meteor to wait to fall.

I imagine the space-travel forms have some descent control (I think they mention in the comics for the first movie that they change direction, betraying them as extra-terrestrials).

Don't forget it had shown them entering the atmosphere before Megatron arrived in Egypt.

Did it show all of them? Or maybe just a first-strike team?

Danamitron wrote:Is anyone severely confused as to how the Constructicons Mixmaster, Scrapper and Longhaul are fighting in their individual robot modes at the same time that Devestator is combined?

TFWiki has two pretty good explanations.

1 - The Decepticons reuse body-types a lot, just like the Seekers in G1, and (I heard this mentioned somewhere else) Soundwave had scanned a small number of desirable alternate modes and passed them on to the large number of invading Decepticons as they arrived, resulting in repetition.

2 - Supreme class Devastator is actually movie accurate. If you stop to think about it, their is nothing in the movie to indicate that the individual components of Devastator are independent Constructicons, they go directly from vehicle-form to combined form. So Devastator would be one of the Constructicons rather than the merger of the Constructicons.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby First Gen » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Its a damn shame when you have to go into in depth thinking, referencing other movies that have nothing to do with the film at hand, and placing a bunch of assumptions to make a movie make some sense.

A damn shame I tell you.

First Gen
Faction Commander

Postby Burn » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:17 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Yeah I agree.

People should have just sat back and enjoyed the movie instead of over-analysing it. :wink:
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Danamitron » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Motto: ""Know Your Enemy""
Weapon: Fusion Reaction-Powered Blowtorch Blasters
That makes sense when you consider that Demolisher gets destroyed by NEST in the beginning of the movie. Then Scavanger, which is the same alt mode, is then part of Devestator. But, then they should have named the deluxe and voyager toy characters different names to full circle the situation. I think that Bay and the script writers simply did a poor job of working with the characters. All they had to do is have all of the scenes of the individual robots prior to the combination of Devestator. Then things would have made more sense. Maybe they were trying to be Pulp Fictionesk.
Danamitron
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby GetterDragun » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:48 pm

First Gen wrote:
GetterDragun wrote:I hate articles like this that are just riding the wave of popularity of TF2. So according to this article no more movies are coming out this year that will have mistakes...great journalism right there!

Actually this is a bunch of people pointing out discrepancies they see in the film, not just one person. But to say they stated no more movies are gonna make mistakes is wrong. But c'mon, this film was filled with emptiness, if that makes any sense.

Then don't phrase it as "ROTF claims "Most Movie Mistakes Award" of 2009".

Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander

Postby GetterDragun » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:50 pm

YRQRM0 wrote:I guess we can keep this topic as the official mistakes and plotholes discussion then?

Well, I've got a serious plothole. If they could revive Megatron with one allspark shard, even after 2 years at the bottom of the ocean and rebuilt with cannibalized plots, why couldn't Sam and Mikaela revive Prime with the shard they had? If you think about it, it would've completely changed the movie:

Because A.) They weren't at the bottom of the ocean to know it could do that and B.) They eventually used it on JetFire after being told by Wheelie to do it.

Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander

Postby Cyber Bishop » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
can honestly say from being a background extra on 3 films that sometimes mistakes like carrying a bucket in one hand then magically switch to another are going to happen.

It is IMPOSSIBLE To duplicate each scene exactly per each take.

IE: In the looting of the federal bank scene in the upcoming movie Jonah Hex we tried to duplicate the same steps for each take that we shot. Some scenes we took 8 or 9 takes per shot and I can guarantee that things will be close but not exact.

Movies are not an "exact science", they are entertainment.
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231010S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 RI IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19RI JAN200700 (CA) Williams II"
TRANSFORMERS #19 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010G"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #21 Cover A IDW Comics 2018 21A The Falling"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 NOV200370 2B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP210492 2RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EVOLUTIONS Hearts of Steel #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers EVOLU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 JUN221675 4C (CA) Stone"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207D"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #43 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Macchio (CA) Trimpe 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 SDCC Cvr B IDW Comics 2014 01SDCCB (CA) Scioli 220712"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM324 5B (CA) Stokoe"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210470 6RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SINS OF WRECKERS #2 IDW Comics 2015 (W/A/CA) Roche 230227"
Transformers SINS ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON