This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

FP Superion Add On Images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

FP Superion Add On Images

Postby Mach » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:04 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Kindly see ebay auction for images of Superion Add on appendage.
See link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/FANSPROJECT-Transfo ... tsupported
Attachments
ebay-aerialteamappendage12.jpg
ebay-aerialteamappendage11.jpg
ebay-aerialteamappendage10.jpg
ebay-aerialteamappendage09.jpg
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: FP Superion Add On Images

Postby Blurrz » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:51 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
An ebay auction gives us Kit Images of the FansProjects Transformers Superion Appendage Images.

The Appendage add-ons are for RotF Superion (the version released in North America, an exclusive to Target in the United States, Zellers in Canada, and major retailers in Europe) and for Universe Superion (Asia). The original mold comes from Energon Superion Maximus, which can be seen here on the galleries of Seibertron.com. This product is made by FansProject, and is not retailed, or endorsed by Hasbro or TakaraTomy. For more images of the appendage, they can be found here in another story, all the way back from May.

Stay tuned to your Ultimate Transformers Database for your latest Revenge of the Fallen news!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Immortal Starscream » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:22 am

the more of it I see the more I want it. so far this has been true of all of the fansproject stuffs.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:35 am

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
i just got superion at target, where can i get/preorder this set?
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby barricade2218 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:37 am

Motto: "To punish and enslave..."
Hopefully BBTS will have it in stock soon. Glad I preordered it-it looks better than I was expecting. Fansproject has another winner. :D
barricade2218
Combiner
Buy from barricade2218 on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Blurrz » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:49 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:i just got superion at target, where can i get/preorder this set?

As Barricade said above, BBTS has it on Preorder. Check it out here
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby DevastaTTor » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:45 am

Hmmmm, this is looking better and better all the time. I keep seeing the Superion set @ Target and have resisted up to this point. Once some galleries and reviews on this get posted, I'm sure I'll cave.

Once again, looks like a win for FP.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby LiKwid » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:52 am

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Wow that's alot more gear than I thought was going to come with the kit.. Interesting... :APPLAUSE:
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby IceWilly » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:22 am

we'll see how the plastic colors work on the different versions of Superion in regards to matching and color schemes.

While the parts look good, the base transformer ended up being too poor IMO to warrant purchasing it just to add on to. Hopefully the new parts allow some better poseability in the legs, even if it does mean he has to take a super wide stance.
IceWilly
Fuzor

Postby It Is Him » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:21 am

LiKwid wrote:Wow that's alot more gear than I thought was going to come with the kit.. Interesting... :APPLAUSE:

My thoughts exactly. I had no idea it came with so many parts.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby Brychanus » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:35 am

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
The kit continues to look awesome, but the packaging... is English not these guys' first language? My grammar's not perfect, but the back of that thing is embarrassing. Really degrades the otherwise amazingly professional work they've done.
Brychanus
Micromaster
Buy from Brychanus on eBay

Postby Universe » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 am

Sweet. Didn't realize there were so many parts, so I feel better about the price point. :grin: ie: paying nearly double the price of the figure just to have forearms, hands and boots.
Universe
Micromaster
News Credits: 5

Postby LiKwid » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Brychanus wrote:The kit continues to look awesome, but the packaging... is English not these guys' first language? My grammar's not perfect, but the back of that thing is embarrassing. Really degrades the otherwise amazingly professional work they've done.

Other than it being somewhat overerly dramatic it's worded well... Just seems like a bit of overkil for a toy IMO.. Hey I'm happy that the kit actually comes with a good amount of parts.. It's slowly justfying the price point which is kind of steep

LiKwid
Gestalt
Buy from LiKwid on eBay

Postby Brychanus » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:51 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
LiKwid wrote:Other than it being somewhat overerly dramatic it's worded well... Just seems like a bit of overkil for a toy IMO.. Hey I'm happy that the kit actually comes with a good amount of parts.. It's slowly justfying the price point which is kind of steep

I don't have a problem with the drama at all, just the actual construction of the sentences. The worst by far is "Avoiding to trip over" but the rest of it is clumsily worded, as if it was revised over and over without anyone stepping back and reading the whole thing to see if it still sounded good. I don't really want to make an issue out of it, but it's definitely not worded well. That's a shame, because it's a very cool product from some talented designers.
Brychanus
Micromaster
Buy from Brychanus on eBay

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:55 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Looking great, but it's still a pass for me since I don't want it bad enough to justify the price. That may change when we see the boatloads of hi-res pics that are sure to be popping up when people start receiving these.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby emeraldbeacon » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:01 pm

The only concern I have is that, after I get this (I already have it ordered), they'll recolor it white & red (the colors I WANTED to see it in), and re-release it... grrr...
emeraldbeacon
Combiner

Postby OmegaConvoy117 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:20 pm

i think im just gonna cancel my pre-order and just buy the damn thing, im tired of the wait and im defintely tired of BBTS to keep switching their estimation time for it. anyways only thing i want to figure out is i hope the fists also go with the vechile modes and not just extra pieces
OmegaConvoy117
Mini-Con

Postby skywarp-2 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:27 pm

most people want this set more then the G3 judging by all the hype on the boards at various TF sites..

good thing I ordered mine the other day..

I can't wait to see this on my ROTF superion set! he'll be an awesome addition to the Henkei/classics stuff I'm trying to get together..
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander

Postby LiKwid » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:13 pm

emeraldbeacon wrote:The only concern I have is that, after I get this (I already have it ordered), they'll recolor it white & red (the colors I WANTED to see it in), and re-release it... grrr...

We'll with the peices looking as simple as they are , just paintin them yourself shouldn't be that hard.. It's what I planned on doing anyways 8-}

LiKwid
Gestalt
Buy from LiKwid on eBay

Postby Trikeboy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:35 pm

Just want to add that the seller of this is highly reliable and his after purchase offers are second to none. I would rate Toyspark to be far superior to BBTS and regularly buy TFs from him.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr I 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230668 2I (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr E Dynamite Comics Disney FEB230516 5E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230389 4C (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr R FOC 1:7 line art Dynamite Comics DEC237793 12R (CA) Lee"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr J 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230252 5J (CA) Andolfo"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr ZC 1:10 FOC virgin Dynamite Comics FEB238448 5ZC (CA) Haeser"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics DEC220625 3G (CA) Kambadais (W) Weisman"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr G 1:5 virgin action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230263 12G"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr T FOC 1:10 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC237795 12T (CA) Haeser"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220549 1H (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Rangers UNLIMITED COINLESS #1 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 APR230354 1A"
Power Rangers UNLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr M 1:50 Boom Studios Comics OCT220281 1M (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAY230550 8H (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230283 3F (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON