This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

All Hail Megatron #13 Preview

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

All Hail Megatron #13 Preview

Postby MYoung23 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:49 am

tformers.com has a preview of the upcoming first issue of the All Hail Megatron Code which is number 13 of the series.

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&a ... 00&start=0

Ironhide is showing some more symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and we also see.....IDW Prime sans face mask....gasp!!!
MYoung23
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Re: All Hail Megatron #13 Preview

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:27 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
All Hail Megatron Coda is set to come to stores next Wednesday, July 22nd (according to IDW's July Newsletter). So this week we have a 5 page preview of this piece of extension to the original AHM series, issue #13.

Of particular note is the return of fan-favorite Transformers artist Don Figueroa to the G1 Transformers universe again.

You can see the five page preview at ENI pop culture network's Transformers section (Tformers).

The preview shows early years of Optimus Prime's and Ironhide's relationship, and the impact that Ironhide has had on the great Autobot leader.

The other half of the issue is focused on Starscream, and you can see a preview page (uncolored). In this part of the book, the Decepticons are "probing the mysteries of the Autobot matrix of leadership", according to IDW's description of AHM Coda #13.

And here's what Transformers writer Simon Furman had to say at his blog about AHM #13. Click the link to read.

Seibertron.com for all of your Transformers news and resource needs.

Vector Sigma Database
Comprehensive Photo Galleries
Most Recent Transformers News
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby First Gen » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:37 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
I gotta ask, was AHM really that bad? I'm hearing some bad stuff about it and wanted to get the TPB of it as I didn't keep up with the series.

I just read Spotlight Cliffjumper and was less than enthused and it was authored by Shane also.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Ultra Magnus » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:53 am

Motto: "COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
This looks COOL! Don's gone and changed his art style too; I like it! With the movie-verse comes the universal acceptance that prime does indeed have a mouth. <sigh>

Don't know what to say about the one page Decepticon preview tho...
B-)
"Alright Bots, the time is Now. Transform and Finish it!"

Ultra Magnus
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Darth Bombshell » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:22 am

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
First Gen wrote:I gotta ask, was AHM really that bad?

The fact that we're getting these four extra issues should really answer that question for you.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby First Gen » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:26 am

Darth Bombshell wrote:
First Gen wrote:I gotta ask, was AHM really that bad?

The fact that we're getting these four extra issues should really answer that question for you.

No, it really doesn't. Extending a story arc isn't exactly a new thing and the concept behind AHM is something thats been a very long time coming. And Marvel consistently puts out pure crap weekly, why should IDW be any different?

First Gen
Faction Commander

Postby Darth Bombshell » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:56 am

First Gen wrote:Extending a story arc isn't exactly a new thing

Except that's not what "Coda" is doing. Despite what IDW might want to push in its "AHM was popular so we're extending the series" angle, it's little more than a naked and blatant attempt to make Shane's fanfiction connect to the brillance of the past three years of Furman's work. To put it another way, it's akin to taking a piece of paper, shredding it, and then using duct tape and good wishes to try and put it back together.

First Gen wrote:and the concept behind AHM is something thats been a very long time coming.

So basically what you're saying is that IDW has been wanting to put out a tale that makes this look good by comparison for a while?
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt

Postby First Gen » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:11 am

Darth Bombshell wrote:Except that's not what "Coda" is doing. Despite what IDW might want to push in its "AHM was popular so we're extending the series" angle, it's little more than a naked and blatant attempt to make Shane's fanfiction connect to the brillance of the past three years of Furman's work. To put it another way, it's akin to taking a piece of paper, shredding it, and then using duct tape and good wishes to try and put it back together.

Well since you put it that way.....

Darth Bombshell wrote:So basically what you're saying is that IDW has been wanting to put out a tale that makes this look good by comparison for a while?

Well, Dreamwave wasn't that bad. I enjoyed those comics, just the art sucked IMHO. And I meant the idea of Megatron winning the war, per se, and taking rule and all that as a concept.

I have yet to read the arc and want to, but if you think its bad then I won't, but if you say go ahead and give it shot, I most likely will.

First Gen
Faction Commander

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:15 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Um, Ireally dislike the way the art looks. And Prime's mouth.
I think this is the first time I actually dislike something done by Don.

And FG, people stated that Shane's work on the Spotlights are waaaaaaaaaay better than AHM.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby First Gen » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:20 am

Dead Metal wrote:Um, Ireally dislike the way the art looks. And Prime's mouth.
I think this is the first time I actually dislike something done by Don.

And FG, people stated that Shane's work on the Spotlights are waaaaaaaaaay better than AHM.

Oh God........ :?

First Gen
Faction Commander

Postby MYoung23 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:27 am

Can anyone tell me who Boxcar and Undertow are? Undertow looks like he could be Seaspray in a Cybertronian form.
MYoung23
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Darth Bombshell » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:47 am

MYoung23 wrote:Can anyone tell me who Boxcar and Undertow are?

Original characters.

Dead Metal wrote:And FG, people stated that Shane's work on the Spotlights are waaaaaaaaaay better than AHM.

First Gen wrote:Oh God........ :?

Hey, compared to AHM, they are good. Then again, compared to AHM, anything's good.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:49 am

Darth Bombshell wrote:
MYoung23 wrote:Can anyone tell me who Boxcar and Undertow are?

Original characters.

Dead Metal wrote:And FG, people stated that Shane's work on the Spotlights are waaaaaaaaaay better than AHM.

First Gen wrote:Oh God........ :?

Hey, compared to AHM, they are good. Then again, compared to AHM, anything's good.

Yes even the Beast Within was a far better read than AHM.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:34 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Ugh. I still don't understand how the boring and disappointing AHM series warranted an extra four issues. I was really looking forward to this series ending so that we could move on to something else. Also not a fan of this "movie" style artwork creeping into regular Transformers comics. To be blunt ... the artwork above is not that great compared to what I'm used to seeing from IDW. Guido Guidi's detailed cartoon style and EJ Su's unique art style are the definitive TF artists in my book.

I miss the old days of comic books, to be honest. I miss the days when writers wrote individual issues or story arcs that were just long enough to tell a story ... not fill a certain number of issues or meet the quota necessary for a trade paperback. The new style of comic books makes me yearn for the comic books from the 80s and 90s when good story telling was still around. Now everything feels stretched out and boring to me. Panels of artwork that are too big. Stories that could have been told in 2 or 3 issues are dragged out for 6 issues, or 12+ issues in the case of AHM. I miss the days when a story arc was a really big deal (such as the Underbase Saga from the Marvel comics series). I miss the days of fast moving plots that tried to tell as much story as possible in 22 pages.

Sigh ... is it just the quality that's lacking these days or am I just out of touch with comic books?
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Darth Bombshell » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:41 am

Seibertron wrote:Ugh. I still don't understand how the boring and disappointing AHM series warranted an extra four issues.

Darth Bombshell wrote:Despite what IDW might want to push in its "AHM was popular so we're extending the series" angle, it's little more than a naked and blatant attempt to make Shane's fanfiction connect to the brillance of the past three years of Furman's work. To put it another way, it's akin to taking a piece of paper, shredding it, and then using duct tape and good wishes to try and put it back together.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt

Postby First Gen » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:10 am

Seibertron wrote:Ugh. I still don't understand how the boring and disappointing AHM series warranted an extra four issues. I was really looking forward to this series ending so that we could move on to something else. Also not a fan of this "movie" style artwork creeping into regular Transformers comics. To be blunt ... the artwork above is not that great compared to what I'm used to seeing from IDW. Guido Guidi's detailed cartoon style and EJ Su's unique art style are the definitive TF artists in my book.

I miss the old days of comic books, to be honest. I miss the days when writers wrote individual issues or story arcs that were just long enough to tell a story ... not fill a certain number of issues or meet the quota necessary for a trade paperback. The new style of comic books makes me yearn for the comic books from the 80s and 90s when good story telling was still around. Now everything feels stretched out and boring to me. Panels of artwork that are too big. Stories that could have been told in 2 or 3 issues are dragged out for 6 issues, or 12+ issues in the case of AHM. I miss the days when a story arc was a really big deal (such as the Underbase Saga from the Marvel comics series). I miss the days of fast moving plots that tried to tell as much story as possible in 22 pages.

Sigh ... is it just the quality that's lacking these days or am I just out of touch with comic books?

Its really disappointing to see the story arcs go this way, and no you're not out of touch. It seems that when prices went up quality went way down. Why are we paying 3.99 USD for these anyway? Only Marvels top writers and artists pull that for an issue.

First Gen
Faction Commander

Postby Skice » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:57 am

Motto: "I seem to have come down with a case of Scott Mcneil..."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
Damn that art is terrible! Ack, it hurts mine eyes! Don what happened to your art? His art is usually good but this is just.... ****, total ****. I loved the All hail series but I think I'll just skip this issue just based on the art alone, That and I haven't even read #12 yet. Seriously though if all of the coda's art will be like this I'll have to skip them all.

coming soon "The Electric Information Show" a new podcast from the guy who brought you the Twincast.

Skice: the voice of War Within Scrapper, Scramble City 2 Hot Rod, and War Within Megatron!
Skice
Podcast Host
News Credits: 21
Buy from Skice on eBay
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:43 pm

First Gen wrote:Its really disappointing to see the story arcs go this way, and no you're not out of touch. It seems that when prices went up quality went way down. Why are we paying 3.99 USD for these anyway? Only Marvels top writers and artists pull that for an issue.

I still think that the comic book industry made a mistake by going the route of uber-fancy looking books. How in the world can kids afford comics now? I'd like to see the comic industry sacrifice some of the quality with their books and have a lower price than have such expensive books.

It's funny (ironic?) how Marvel cancelled the Transformers comic in 1990 because it wasn't selling enough at the time but now their lead titles like Spiderman, X-Men, etc sell only about 1/3 of the copies that Transformers was doing at that point.

I'd also like Transformers to have one series that's based off the toy lines, whether it's the Classics line or whatever. There's no correlation now between products available and the comic book stories. Yes, you read that correctly. I'd like Hasbro to have a way to whore out a new product via the comics once again. Hopefully with IDW's rumored ongoing Transformers series that is supposed to start in the fall, maybe we'll get some of that.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby First Gen » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Seibertron wrote:I'd also like Transformers to have one series that's based off the toy lines, whether it's the Classics line or whatever. There's no correlation now between products available and the comic book stories. Yes, you read that correctly. I'd like Hasbro to have a way to whore out a new product via the comics once again. Hopefully with IDW's rumored ongoing Transformers series that is supposed to start in the fall, maybe we'll get some of that.

Yes! I'd love a comic based off the Classics/ Universe line. You'd think this would be a blatant obvious given the popularity of the line.

First Gen
Faction Commander

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:14 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I am currently re-reading the TPBs Primal Scream, Matrix Quest, All Fall Down, and End of the Road. I love these issues, Simon Furman's first stories are my favorites of all the comics stories. So much so, I actually went out today and bought a Powermaster Prime toy because of it. I was raised on this stuff, and nothing will ever be better. (Though War Within came close.)
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby AutobotTrainer » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Motto: "Rule number two: Double Tap."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I'll put this in, feel at peace, and then be on my way.

Simon Furman's take on the TF comic universe has most recently been (and most likely still is) without a consistent focus. I find it interesting that the attacks on AHM all seem to come from some strange, adverse reaction to allowing variance in the "Transformers canon". However, if we heard the same story told over and over gain, there would be complaints about a lack of complexity to the TF Universe.

The personal issue I have with Furman's direction in the "-ation" series was that the storytelling seemed at many times childish and low-end. I appreciated some of the new concepts on how the Decepticons operated as a military unit, and the dynamics between the Autobots, but the human characters and the motivations behind why the characters took action was , in a word, shallow. Furman's stories seemed to speak to a strange demographic. Were these stories best for preteens? The 18 - 25 males? Old washed up 30 year old Transformers fanatics? I had a hard time finding the "voice" in the Furman/IDW arc. It always bothers me when writers would put more time into creating new and poorly developed plot devices (Ore-13, whiny Carly, for example) instead of using some real talent by leveraging underused and under examined character motivations and relationships (tell us more about the relationship between the Seekers. What does being a leader of the Autobots truly mean, etc.). That's what I appreciated about IDW's ballsy move to create AHM. It was a STRECH. It was a RISK. That's what even a mediocre publishing company does: it pushes the envelope once in a while. They dare to hit the reset button.

I appreciate McCarthy's attempt to tell a story using plot lines that still exist from 20+ years ago. The seekers still as F-15's? Awesome. Why do they have to be F-22's? They are advanced, sentient warrior-robots for frick's sake. They could transform to monkeys on stilts and still destroy humanity. I appreciate AHM for it's boldness, successes and short comings. The artwork was spectacular. The destruction and bloodshed refreshing. The slow pace was regrettable, but not deserving of this damnation. The stupid robot bugs on Cybertron were deserving of an eye-roll. But overall, AHM was new while being familiar, dark yet direct. I am appreciative of the fact that it was an independent story arc. I also hope that IDW makes an attempt at something similar again: new, risky and using different writers and artists.

I'll end by saying I'm thankful that IDW makes Transformer comic books exist, thankful for McCarthy & Guidi's work, and thankful for Furman's dedication to continuing the Transformers story.
No thing that is created by humans is infallable.

Help! I need:
The chin piece for Animated Shockwave/Longarm (grey)
One pistol for TF:ROTF Brawn
AutobotTrainer
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby AutobotTrainer » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Motto: "Rule number two: Double Tap."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Oh, one more thing:

Prime's creepy mouth makes him look like a child molester.
No thing that is created by humans is infallable.

Help! I need:
The chin piece for Animated Shockwave/Longarm (grey)
One pistol for TF:ROTF Brawn
AutobotTrainer
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:12 pm

AutobotTrainer wrote:I'll put this in, feel at peace, and then be on my way.

Simon Furman's take on the TF comic universe has most recently been (and most likely still is) without a consistent focus. I find it interesting that the attacks on AHM all seem to come from some strange, adverse reaction to allowing variance in the "Transformers canon". However, if we heard the same story told over and over gain, there would be complaints about a lack of complexity to the TF Universe.

It had a focus, it was building up to Expansion which got canned thanks to AHM. And AHM is nothing but recycled plot lines from older comics.
The personal issue I have with Furman's direction in the "-ation" series was that the storytelling seemed at many times childish and low-end. I appreciated some of the new concepts on how the Decepticons operated as a military unit, and the dynamics between the Autobots, but the human characters and the motivations behind why the characters took action was , in a word, shallow. Furman's stories seemed to speak to a strange demographic. Were these stories best for preteens? The 18 - 25 males? Old washed up 30 year old Transformers fanatics? I had a hard time finding the "voice" in the Furman/IDW arc. It always bothers me when writers would put more time into creating new and poorly developed plot devices (Ore-13, whiny Carly, for example) instead of using some real talent by leveraging underused and under examined character motivations and relationships (tell us more about the relationship between the Seekers. What does being a leader of the Autobots truly mean, etc.). That's what I appreciated about IDW's ballsy move to create AHM. It was a STRECH. It was a RISK. That's what even a mediocre publishing company does: it pushes the envelope once in a while. They dare to hit the reset button.

Those weren't poor plot devices, he just hadn't the time to use them to the extent he wanted, he had a whole sideplot point to the Magnificence giving the information it did for a grate cost that would have effed up Hot Rod. But idw wanted AHM.
[quote]
I appreciate McCarthy's attempt to tell a story using plot lines that still exist from 20+ years ago. The seekers still as F-15's? Awesome. Why do they have to be F-22's? They are advanced, sentient warrior-robots for frick's sake. They could transform to monkeys on stilts and still destroy humanity.
[quote]
The thing is, F15 are outdated and no longer in use! Why disguise yourself as something that is unusual and would stick out like a wolf in a sheep patch?
Oh that's right, Nostalgia.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby -L- » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:17 pm

I actually liked AHM. It was a little slow but it was a great story. I think putting the Autobots near death was nice idea. Hell I even thought the swarm was kinda cool, it was like a Transformers zombie apocalypse! I've read some of the original comics and found them ridiculously long winded. the stories were great but lost effect for me at least with slightly over complicated story telling. The artwork in the coda seems to be waning and I've come to expect more of Don but what can you do? Nobodies perfect. It's more about the story isn't it?
-L-
Mini-Con

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:22 pm

AutobotTrainer wrote:I'll put this in, feel at peace, and then be on my way. ...

Perhaps ... but I'm also not the biggest Simon Furman fan. My favorite stuff that he's written is from 20 years ago. I loved how he intricately wove in and out of the American storylines. I loved his debut in the American comics after the parting of Bob Budiansky. I love how epic his stories were and his use of characters long forgotten. However, that's where it ends for me. It seemed the more freedom he had, the less I liked his writing. G2 was a stretch for me. I originally hated the use of Jhiaxus and the "new" Decepticons (though I'm rather fond of ol' Jhiaxus now). To me, it seemed that Furman's best writings were/are when he's confined within certain limits. He seemed to be a master at working in new characters and breathing life into them. However, without this restriction, his stories seem to be all over the place to me now with little focus.

AutobotTrainer wrote:The personal issue I have with Furman's direction in the "-ation" series was that the storytelling seemed at many times childish and low-end. I appreciated some of the new concepts on how the Decepticons operated as a military unit, and the dynamics between the Autobots, but the human characters and the motivations behind why the characters took action was , in a word, shallow. Furman's stories seemed to speak to a strange demographic. Were these stories best for preteens? The 18 - 25 males? Old washed up 30 year old Transformers fanatics? I had a hard time finding the "voice" in the Furman/IDW arc. It always bothers me when writers would put more time into creating new and poorly developed plot devices (Ore-13, whiny Carly, for example) instead of using some real talent by leveraging underused and under examined character motivations and relationships (tell us more about the relationship between the Seekers. What does being a leader of the Autobots truly mean, etc.). That's what I appreciated about IDW's ballsy move to create AHM. It was a STRECH. It was a RISK. That's what even a mediocre publishing company does: it pushes the envelope once in a while. They dare to hit the reset button.

I fully agree with this statement. Things that came to mind while reading your paragraph above: Powermaster Optimus Prime dealing with his doubts of being the leader of the Autobots in the original Marvel series, Scorponok/Lord Zarak's struggles and desires to be a good warrior and even going so far as to seek Optimus Prime's approval, Pretender Starscream's self doubt, Ratchet/Megatron's mind/body meld, the ongoing conflict between Megatrons and Galvatrons, etc.

AutobotTrainer wrote:I appreciate McCarthy's attempt to tell a story using plot lines that still exist from 20+ years ago. The seekers still as F-15's? Awesome. Why do they have to be F-22's? They are advanced, sentient warrior-robots for frick's sake. They could transform to monkeys on stilts and still destroy humanity. I appreciate AHM for it's boldness, successes and short comings. The artwork was spectacular. The destruction and bloodshed refreshing. The slow pace was regrettable, but not deserving of this damnation. The stupid robot bugs on Cybertron were deserving of an eye-roll. But overall, AHM was new while being familiar, dark yet direct. I am appreciative of the fact that it was an independent story arc. I also hope that IDW makes an attempt at something similar again: new, risky and using different writers and artists.

My biggest problem with it was that it is that this story could've been told in six issues or less. I was bored with the series by issue 7 or 8 and I haven't read past issue 10 because I have little desire to go to the comic story to keep reading comics that I'm bored with.

AutobotTrainer wrote:I'll end by saying I'm thankful that IDW makes Transformer comic books exist, thankful for McCarthy & Guidi's work, and thankful for Furman's dedication to continuing the Transformers story.

Not impressed with McCarthy at this time. The first issue of AHM had a lot of promise and I was excited about a new writer coming about but that's where it really ended for me much to my dismay. As for Furman ... again, he's a great writer when he has the boundaries defined for him. Otherwise, I feel like I'm reading Transformers comics written by someone with A.D.D.

I, too, am thankful that we have Transformers comics. I think my general opinion applies to most mainstream comics that I've read of recent years (Marvel, DC, IDW). They all seem to have lost focus. It's very obvious when I read the individual issues that they're all designed to be put in a trade paperback. Not every story fits into a 4 or 6 issue story arc. I guess I'd just like to see some stand alone episodes.

Three of my favorite TV series are House MD, Bones and Smallville. All three of those series are great at having stand alone episodes which may or may not have some themes that move the season's overall storyline forward. I don't have to watch every single episode to know what's going on. I wish comics were like that still.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #146 Cvr D DC Comics 2024 0224DC004 146D (CA) Lee (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #146 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #131 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 NOV223375 131A (W) Zdarsky (CA) Jimenez 231117B"
BATMAN #131 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armored BATMAN vs Superman Peg Pal 01 Wooden Toy Fair DC Comics Bif Bang Pow"
Armored BATMAN vs ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1054 Cvr B Superman DC Comics 2023 0223DC029 1054B (CA) Sandoval"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #138 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0823DC015 138E (W) Zdarsky (CA) Asamiya"
BATMAN #138 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #797 Cvr B DC Comics 0223DC171 797B (W) Adams (A) Acuna (CA) Di Nicuolo"
FLASH #797 Cvr B D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr F 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0423DC047 5F (W) Williamson (CA) Cassaday"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #799 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0323DC227 799D (W) Adams (CA) Galmon"
FLASH #799 Cvr D 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1052 Cvr C Superman DC Comics 2023 DEC222902 1052C Sandoval+Herms"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #137 Cvr G 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0723DC022 137G (W) Zdarsky (CA) Quesada"
BATMAN #137 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54 Facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 54C (CA) Premiani"
NEW!
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WORLDS FINEST #6 DC Comics 1999 (CA) Taylor (W) Kesel (A) Doherty 230915A"
WORLDS FINEST #6 D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #4 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0323DC072 4A (W) Williamson (A/CA) Campbell"
SUPERMAN #4 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #135 Cvr J 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0323DC056 135J LGY #900 (CA) Artgerm"
BATMAN #135 Cvr J ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON