This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

KO Springer and Sideswipe?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

KO Springer and Sideswipe?

Postby nemeos » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:31 am

Guess this deserves it's own thread :

Sideswipe and Springer will be KO'd as well!!?
ioffer.com/i/Brand-new-TRANSFORMERS-Sidewipe-GENARATION1-G1-REISSUE-Autobots-110342655
ioffer.com/i/TRANSFORMERS-Springer-G1-REISSUE-Coming-soon-in-July-111697545

:sad:
nemeos
Mini-Con

Re: KO Springer and Sideswipe?

Postby Chaoslock » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:07 am

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Plus as I see, Octane and Red Alert will have its own KO... Somebody bomb that factory in china to the ground please...
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby DREWCIFER » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:19 am

The pix for Springer are Seib's. I know that Seib's want's to know when his pix are used on eBay, but what about iOffer?

:DEVIL:

Crazy?!? You wouldn't know what crazy was, if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch! - Suicidal Tendencies
DREWCIFER
Headmaster

Buyer beware: KO Springer, Sideswipe, Red Alert & Octain

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:20 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Seibertron.com members "nemeos" and "Chaoslock" have stumbled upon a seller on iOffer.com that is selling pre-orders for bootlegged G1 Transformers Springer and Octane, further more he is offering KOs of Sideswipe and Red Alert which seem to be new.

We have a warning to you, the photos shown are not made by the seller himself but are stolen from the seibertron.com Galleries! Meaning that what you see is not wat you get!
Click the images to view the auctions:

We advise you not to buy them as they are illegally made forgeries with no grantee of quality or safety!

If you should have any questions regarding how to tell a KO from the original apart please click here or even better visit our KO Transformers thread!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Mkall » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Further reasons why I don't collect G1

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Warbreaker » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:34 am

Motto: "Lines must be drawn. Limits must be defined."
Weapon: Air Concussion Cannon
Mkall wrote:Further reasons why I don't collect G1

Same. Even if I did want to, I'd be discouraged by these unnervingly accurate mimics. Seriously, the liiiitle details one has to stare at to detect a G1 KO...
Warbreaker
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Metroplex79 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:57 am

I'd take a blue Sideswipe and a pink Red Alert...but I never get what I want, so no money from me. =;

Not interested in the other 2, even with a different color scheme.
Metroplex79
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:38 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Chaoslock wrote:Plus as I see, Octane and Red Alert will have its own KO... Somebody bomb that factory in china to the ground please...

Hold on dont be so hasty, save the molds and kidnap the guy who made the molds then sell them to hasbro so they can make em. Then you can blow up the place.

Id like to see the real product, Springer is one of the TFs that i want but can never seem to get.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Warbreaker wrote:
Mkall wrote:Further reasons why I don't collect G1

Same. Even if I did want to, I'd be discouraged by these unnervingly accurate mimics. Seriously, the liiiitle details one has to stare at to detect a G1 KO...

I just collect them loose, for two reasons:

1. Being able to inspect the toy thoroughly, mainly its condition and authenticy.
2. Not feeling guilty over opening a MISB specimen :P
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby primeoptimus » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 pm

another way to avoid knockoffs is to buy them all in misb.
i found this old 80s store were i live and they have all the old '86 transformers on card and look brand new. =P~
primeoptimus
Vehicon

Postby Zeds » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
At this rate most of G1 will be KO'ed or Repro'ed.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby dragons » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:02 pm

i have no problem with knock off i own couple knock offs its better than paying couple 100.00 for one combiner when i could pay half or fraction of a price at bbts or ebay to get ko combinor my only complaint with my ko combiors are the joints are very tight.

the wing was extreamly tight on one of superion jets te black i dont know the names i didnt reinforce the wing on the top & the bottom to make move and the wing snapped off but everything else other than that i am pleased with some kos
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
NEW!
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANZAI-TRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BANZAI-TRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOMBSHELL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BOMBSHELL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers UNICRON Vinyl Figure #103 SDCC convention 2022 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST OF STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV1 2022 New"
GHOST OF STARSCREA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANTA OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 5 Holiday Christmas 2021"
SANTA OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON