Ark Addendum Update: Galvatron's Transform

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Ark Addendum Update: Galvatron's Transform

Postby Delicon » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
The staff at Seibertron.com would like to thank the ever gracious Jim Sorenson for news on his latest blog update.

Good morrow to you, good sirs of Seibertron! I thought I would drop you a line to let you know that I've updated my blog with another character model. This time it's the detailed transformations scheme of the dastardly Galvatron! You can find him over at http://boltax.blogspot.com.

Jim also gave us permission to provide everyone with a little sneak preview. Enjoy!

For all your Transformers needs, you've found the right place, the Ultimate Transformers Resource, Seibertron.com!
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Re: Ark Addendum Update: Galvatron's Transform

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bravo. Though, it seems like his bottom half just disappears from his body.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 394
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Ark Addendum Update: Galvatron's Transform

Postby Trikeboy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Going by the transformation sequence, a Masterpiece Galvatron would need telescopic legs and a completely hollow upper body to create an accurate alt mode. However, it could be workable. The only problem I can see is the treads on the arms.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
Twincast / Podcast #292:
"Planet of Junk"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

New Items on eBay

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Leader WFC-S13 Ultra Magnus F…" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations WFC Kingdom Core Soundwave Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Year 2012 Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Deluxe Class 6" ORION Pax" on EBAY
Buy "Kickback Transformers Generations TG 08 Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Covert Agent Ravage and Micromaster Decepticons Forever" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 30th Anniversary Generations Megatron & Chop Shop 2013 MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Optimus Prime & Roller 2012 MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall Of Cybertron Deluxe Kickback (No Weapons)" on EBAY