This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

NYC Transformers Meetup on Canadian T.V. 2-6-07!!

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

NYC Transformers Meetup on Canadian T.V. 2-6-07!!

Postby Galvatron1 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:07 pm

What is Fanatical about? (Taken from http://PeacePoint.TV)

"Fanatical Productions Inc., a subsidiary of Peace Point Entertainment Group, is producing a 26-part documentary-style series that celebrates television fans for TVtropolis, a new Canadian Network launching under the Global Television Network family of channels. FANatical (working title) tracks down the most ardent enthusiasts and brings them into the spotlight, shedding light on what makes a TV fan tick.

FANatical acknowledges that there are all types of fans out there but we’re only looking for the fans that are most serious and that can have the most fun with it. These fans keep tabs on actors, characters, story plots and conspiracy theories, visit filming locations, collect memorabilia, create and wear costumes, connect with other likeminded fans and attend festivals and conferences. Our cameras are there to capture all the fun and enthusiasm.

Each episode profiles 2-3 of the most devoted fans and features one show-based event. Beyond the unique look into television FANatical provides through the eyes of its most devoted fans, we also interview friends, family members, and coworkers to gain a better understanding of the impact television has on the lives and relationships of our profile subjects.

FANatical also explores the ways fans successfully influence publicity decisions, casting choices and the production by lobbying the studios, complaining to the press, and forming fan clubs. They even keep the studios on their toes with their incessant scrutiny of script authenticity and plot line integrity.

The shows featured will be a mix of the classic and the contemporary ranging from obvious shows like Star Trek to the more obscure cult classics like Beauty and the Beast.

Upbeat and respectful, FANatical is a visually captivating and sensory stimulating series that delves into the world of television from a whole new perspective through the hearts and minds of the true television fan.

Fanatical Production Inc. is a subsidiary of Peace Point Entertainment Group - a Toronto-based award-winning independent producer of cutting-edge television content for the worldwide market. To date Peace Point has produced over 200 hours of television content with distribution in over 25 international markets.

© 2006 All Rights Reserved Fanatical Productions Inc."
Last edited by Galvatron1 on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Chat 24/7 with other Transformers G1 & Voltron Fans via your cell phone, it's FREE!! Go to my Transformers mobile Txt Msg Grp: http://upoc.net/group.jsp?group=TransformVol
Galvatron1
Minibot

Postby Galvatron1 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:18 pm

Breaking News...This just in From the Studio:

"...you[r Trasnformers] episode will air next Tuesday night! You will be sent a copy via mail next Wednesday. Sorry to keep you waiting!

-Peace Point Entertainment Group"
Chat 24/7 with other Transformers G1 & Voltron Fans via your cell phone, it's FREE!! Go to my Transformers mobile Txt Msg Grp: http://upoc.net/group.jsp?group=TransformVol
Galvatron1
Minibot

Postby Hotrod » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:37 pm

Front paged and credited!
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Darth Bombshell » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:02 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
There's two things I should probably point out.

1). I've known about this for the past few days.
2). I've known about this since before Tuesday.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:32 pm

Is someone going to offer a download of this?

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Nemesis_Apoc » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:17 pm

What is this, a Japanese exclusive Cybertron episode? I've been kinda out of the loop with the Cybertron cartoon.

I Døden finnes all makt
Nemesis_Apoc
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Burn » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:35 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Nemesis_Apoc wrote:What is this, a Japanese exclusive Cybertron episode? I've been kinda out of the loop with the Cybertron cartoon.

You did read the first post didn't you? :???:

It's a documentary type series that looks at fans of various shows. Has nothing to do with Cybertron or even Japan except for the fact there'll probably be a TF fan or two talking about Cybertron or Japanese TF's.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Galvatron1 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:22 pm

This just in from the studio:

...We just wanted to let you know that the Transformers episode of Fanatical will be airing soon. Unfortunately, there have been some mix ups with the air dates and the Network can't confirm which episode will be airing first, Wonder Woman or Transformers. Transformers will either be airing tomorrow at 7pm or the following Tuesday, the 13 th, at 7pm. Sorry for the confusion, we wish we could confirm the air date but, we thought we would let you know regardless.

Since you'll likely be unable to view the episode as it airs (it's only available in Canada at the moment), we'd love to mail you a copy of the episode. If you could confirm your mailing address with me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for all your help with this episode – we couldn't have done it without you!

Production Coordinator

Peace Point Entertainment Group Inc.

http://www.peacepoint.tv
Galvatron1
Minibot

Postby Darth Bombshell » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:03 am

EvilDecepticonJetfire wrote:We just wanted to let you know that the Transformers episode of Fanatical will be airing soon. Unfortunately, there have been some mix ups with the air dates and the Network can't confirm which episode will be airing first, Wonder Woman or Transformers. Transformers will either be airing tomorrow at 7pm or the following Tuesday, the 13 th, at 7pm. Sorry for the confusion, we wish we could confirm the air date but, we thought we would let you know regardless.

Oh...so that's why the one about "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" is on right now...
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt

Postby Skowl » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:12 pm

Darth Bombshell wrote:Oh...so that's why the one about "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" is on right now...

I was thinking the same thing... looks like the 13th of february it is then...
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby Darth Bombshell » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:16 pm

SKowl wrote:I was thinking the same thing... looks like the 13th of february it is then...

Or maybe tonight...you never know.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt

Postby Darth Bombshell » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:23 pm

Any word about whether or not this will be on tomorrow?
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE EUROPEAN MISSIONS #8 Marvel Comics 1989 (CA) Braithwaite 220721B"
GI JOE EUROPEAN MI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP200476 5RIA"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200705 10B (CA) Williams (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220459 2A (CA) Schoening"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Baroness Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 0124IM890 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
DUKE #2 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Brown 220721B"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 JUN200578 2B (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D GI JOE 1123IM275 (CA) ACO (W) Williamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #276 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 276B (CA) Shearer 230607B"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0124IM329 7D (CA) Allen (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Guara"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #299 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 299RI (CA) Royle 231010M"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 JUL200572 3A (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON