This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Two-Faced."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Two-Faced."

Postby Richter » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

TWO-FACED

Story, Art & Letters:
Richard Smith www.richardsmithart.blogspot.com

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Two-Faced."

Postby First Gen » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:58 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
As much as I appreciate these Mosaics, these Blitzwing one's are getting kinda old.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:03 am

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
First Gen wrote:As much as I appreciate these Mosaics, these Blitzwing one's are getting kinda old.

Eh, what can you do, he's a popular guy, probably one of the few good things about Animated. Very nice mosaic. :CON:
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby AbraxasGrey » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:37 am

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
First Gen wrote:As much as I appreciate these Mosaics, these Blitzwing one's are getting kinda old.

Eh, what can you do, he's a popular guy, probably one of the few good things about Animated. Very nice mosaic. :CON:
Oh c'mon! Animated was awesome!
AbraxasGrey
Mini-Con

Postby rpetras » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:14 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Love it, great job on this one!!!!
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
That was a good one. Why so many Animated BlitzWing mosaics lately?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
This is the first and only time I have felt offended by Blitzwing. Why does he have the Stahlkreutz? Why is he soddenly a Baron?

FAIL!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby cybercat » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Cute, but....

I know I'm probably just crabby because I have to face the horrors of teaching again next week so it's on the top of my brain and all, but....

Can we PLEASE learn how to spell "definitely" correctly? WHY do people spell it with the 'a'?!?! Do y'all SAY it 'def-fin-ayt-lee'?
It doesn't even make any sense to spell it that way! MS word even autocorrects that (to 'defiantly' which is kind of LOLzy, but at least IT recognizes 'definately' isn't a word in the Queen's or Noah Webster's English).

HK, oy. Purple Pen of Professorial Peevishness for you!
cybercat
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Jetstorm92210 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun

That many Mosaics just show how popular he is as a character :-B ...and as a toy! 8-} No, seriously I love this guy and Lugnut(FALCON PUNCH!). Can not wait to get Blackout and play with those Tree Stooges attacking the Autobots or just hanging around (Five if you count the other faces of Blitzwing) :lol: .
Jetstorm92210
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC206 1B Perez"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #181 Facsimile Edition Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0323DC161 181B"
BATMAN #181 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #300 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230960 (CA)McFarlane"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #38 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 ptg 0922DC131 Robin (CA) Kane+More"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC269 5B (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-STAR COMICS #3 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC265 (CA) EE Hibbard"
ALL-STAR COMICS #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC804 123A"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #129 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg DEC220767"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #181 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0323DC160 181A"
BATMAN #181 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics SEP230775 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #2 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230743 MSH"
NEW!
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #252 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg OCT230972 (CA)Vess"
NEW!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed PURPLE FOIL Dynamite Comics DEC220641 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #407 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC216 (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #407 Facsim ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON