This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Ark Addendum: Unicron

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

The Ark Addendum: Unicron

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:34 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Jim Sorenson editor at idw and author of quite a few Transformers books has posted a new page for The Ark Addendum at his blog Disciples of Boltax. This time it's the world devourer himself, no not Galactus, but the Transformers demigod UNICRON!
Just simply click the image to get to the update.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Attachments
ark addendum - Unicron.jpg
ark addendum - Unicron.jpg (5.21 KiB) Viewed 2914 times

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: The Ark Addendum: Unicron

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:22 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Even though it's just his head, this is pure awesomeness.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Bouncy X » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:26 am

i remember seeing an awesome drawing of Unicron done in the live action movie style. i know i saw it here, would anyone know where to find it or even have a direct link?
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby Forgotten » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
Bouncy X wrote:i remember seeing an awesome drawing of Unicron done in the live action movie style. i know i saw it here, would anyone know where to find it or even have a direct link?

I can't recall a drawing but here's one of Jin's custom movie Unicron figures.viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22938
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby Soundwave__Superior » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Motto: "Cries and screams are music to my ears."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Cool Unicron is my 2nd favorite Transformer (Soundwave's first) It's nice to see him on there. The Arcee and Rodimus/Hot Rod cake topper is hilarious..
:CON: Soundwave Superior :CON:
Soundwave__Superior
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Rodimus723 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:01 pm

That image of Unicron is awesome. Unfortunately according to Norton 360, the image is a threat to my computer. I don't know if it is a big problem or not, but I thought you should know. I hope someone could let him know about it.
Rodimus723

Postby Forgotten » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:43 am

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
Rodimus723 wrote:That image of Unicron is awesome. Unfortunately according to Norton 360, the image is a threat to my computer. I don't know if it is a big problem or not, but I thought you should know. I hope someone could let him know about it.

I'm a pc tech and I say that the image is NOT harmful. Norton/Symantec & McAfee are two of the worst things you can use and expect it to protect your PC. I would advise you(and this is the same thing I tell all my customers.) get rid of it and go to www.avast.com, download the home edition, get a registration key from them for free. All you do is give them your email and a few tidbits of info. The key is good for 14 months or you can install without a key for a 60 day grace period. After you get finished installing it run a boot time scan when it asks. I can almost guarantee that it will find at least 2 viruses on your computer that they were completely unaware of. Just my professional opinion. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby Prisonerbot » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:31 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

what is this?
Prisonerbot
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON SABER Transformers Energon Class complete + more 2004 230427D **AS-IS**"
ENERGON SABER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINI-CON SKYBOOM Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 230427C"
NEW!
MINI-CON SKYBOOM T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STREET ACTION MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Perceptor 2002 231209A"
NEW!
STREET ACTION MINI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEAMHAMMER Transformers Energon Combat complete Hasbro 2005 Powerlinx 230427B"
STEAMHAMMER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MM-10 DRIFT Transformers Armada Micron Legends X-Dimension Race Takara 2002"
NEW!
MM-10 DRIFT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #1 FCBD Dreamwave Comics 2003 Free Comic Book Day (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIRAGE GT Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Mega Basic complete 2002 230821A"
NEW!
MIRAGE GT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
NEW!
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
NEW!
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON SABER Transformers Energon Class complete + more 2004 230427B **AS-IS**"
ENERGON SABER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron Defense complete 230719A"
NEW!
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCATTORSHOT Transformers Cybertron Scout complete w/ Cyber Key s67k 2005 231102A"
NEW!
SCATTORSHOT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 211006A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON