Question about WST Soundwave

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Question about WST Soundwave

Postby UltraPrimal » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Does his door open?

I just got this guy and it looks like his door can open but I tried putting a little pressure on it and it won't budge. This is my first WST so I don't know what the quality is like, so I don't want to try and open it if it doesn't. I don't want to break him, even though I got him for FREE, because he's just so damn cool! Me <3 mini Soundwave.
Image
User avatar
UltraPrimal
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6020
News Credits: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:21 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Question about WST Soundwave

Postby shonenfan4 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Yes, its door open for putting the mini Ravage casette tape in there.
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: Question about WST Soundwave

Postby UltraPrimal » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
shonenfan4 wrote:Yes, its door open for putting the mini Ravage casette tape in there.

Cool, thanks.I actually checked the gallery for him on here before I posted the question and I didn't see any pictures of him with his door open. Then after I posted it I checked again and I finally noticed it. :oops:
Image
User avatar
UltraPrimal
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6020
News Credits: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:21 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Question about WST Soundwave

Postby shonenfan4 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 am

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
UltraPrimal wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:Yes, its door open for putting the mini Ravage casette tape in there.

Cool, thanks.I actually checked the gallery for him on here before I posted the question and I didn't see any pictures of him with his door open. Then after I posted it I checked again and I finally noticed it. :oops:


no problem, glad to help. WST Soundwave is one of the best figures of WST, bc of the amount of details it has. B-)
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: Question about WST Soundwave

Postby zodconvoy » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:49 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
shonenfan4 wrote:
UltraPrimal wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:Yes, its door open for putting the mini Ravage casette tape in there.

Cool, thanks.I actually checked the gallery for him on here before I posted the question and I didn't see any pictures of him with his door open. Then after I posted it I checked again and I finally noticed it. :oops:


no problem, glad to help. WST Soundwave is one of the best figures of WST, bc of the amount of details it has. B-)


Plus that Ravage is by far the smallest transformer ever made!!

Seriously, don't sneeze.
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN SELLING A BOTCON HOT ROD PIN PLEASE PM ME


Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:


Visit My Store!
Image
User avatar
zodconvoy
City Commander
Posts: 3247
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:47 am
Location: the Nemesis, PA
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Re: Question about WST Soundwave

Postby shonenfan4 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:53 am

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
zodconvoy wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:
UltraPrimal wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:Yes, its door open for putting the mini Ravage casette tape in there.

Cool, thanks.I actually checked the gallery for him on here before I posted the question and I didn't see any pictures of him with his door open. Then after I posted it I checked again and I finally noticed it. :oops:


no problem, glad to help. WST Soundwave is one of the best figures of WST, bc of the amount of details it has. B-)


Plus that Ravage is by far the smallest transformer ever made!!

Seriously, don't sneeze.


And def not for kids who'll prob still these in their nose or ears. :P
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: Question about WST Soundwave

Postby tom brokaw » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:44 pm

really cool figure!
User avatar
tom brokaw
Gestalt
Posts: 2353
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:07 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Question about WST Soundwave

Postby hennypenny8888 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:18 pm

How much are these WST Soundwave going for these days? Are they still being made?
hennypenny8888
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: Question about WST Soundwave

Postby Valandar » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
hennypenny8888 wrote:How much are these WST Soundwave going for these days? Are they still being made?


Nope, haven't been made for a few years, now.

Looking on EBay, I see "Buy It Now" prices between about $70 and $80.
Valandar
City Commander
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:50 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1986 takara SCRAMBLE CITY catalogue folder (hongkong printed) - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 41 minutes 32 seconds
hot rod lamborghini centenario transformers jadatoys metals die cast walmart exc - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 48 minutes 10 seconds
New Transformers Generation Toy GT-4 J4ZZ MP JAZZ in stock MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 48 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers G1 KICKBACK & BOMBSHELL complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 56 minutes 13 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Bumblebee - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 57 minutes 23 seconds
BOMBSHELL w/ ORIGINAL Box Transformers G1 INSECTICON Action Figure Toy Decpticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 47 seconds
Used Transformers United UN07 Bumblebee PAINTED - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 7 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers MOVIE DOTM Cyberverse Commander Wrecker Guzzle FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 25 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #185 - Carnage in Troja Major
Twincast / Podcast #185:
"Carnage in Troja Major"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 24th, 2017
Website Security Test