This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HASBRO Q/A October Questions Roundup

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

HASBRO Q/A October Questions Roundup

Postby Tigertrack » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
It is that time once again, for us to ponder the unponderable. To look deeply within ourselves and our collections and set to find the best questions to submit to HASBRO related to our favorite brand of toys, Transformers.

So what questions are bothering you? What are some things that you think HASBRO has been holding back on that it is now time for them to give us an answer for?

In the interest of trying to get the best questions submitted, Seibertron.com staff and savvy community members will also be answering questions that we KNOW have already been answered.

Ask away. We'll be looking to submit these in a few weeks, so you can ponder wording, etc., in your questions so that we can get them just right!

Thanks for your help!

Seibertron.com for all of your Transformers news and resource needs.

Vector Sigma Database
Comprehensive Photo Galleries
Most Recent Transformers News
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: HASBRO Q/A October Questions Roundup

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Lame questions which will probably get the "we can't discuss specifics":

Have either Sky Lynx or Omega Supreme been considered for the reissue line in the US?

Are there any plans for more Minicons in the US, possibly using some of the Armada molds?

Any plans concerning the RID Trains?

I'm totally OK if none of my questions get picked.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:55 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
why is the big ROTF Devastator toy so lame?
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10

Postby yesyesyessey » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:03 pm

With regards to the Human Alliance Toyline for the Revenge of the Fallen Movie, is a Human Alliance Ironhide in the works or planned for production?

Feel free to change how my question is stated for as long as the gist is still the same. :)
yesyesyessey
Mini-Con

Postby Jetstorm92210 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:09 pm

Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Ok, this is the real deal.

Who became Cyclonus? Skywarp or Bombshell?

We will not complain if we get this answered.
Jetstorm92210
Fuzor
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby guardianprime » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:13 pm

OK! one main question.

So far Hasbro has already released both combiners Superion AND combiners Bruticus under the ROTF toyline. Are there any plans in the works to see a repaint and release of the third combiner (Devistator) in the line?
and if not Why?

two lesser question.
once the universe line kicks in again is there any chance we will be seeing a few more armada molds re-released (or remade like hotshot)

also, any chance for a red rampage toy (or scavenger themed demolishor?)

(I personally feel that an ROTF devistator theme would be quite fitting)
guardianprime
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I know this sounds stupid :lol: , but I don't really know how to ask q's, so here's a question that im gonna though out to anyone who does know:
Are there going to be any more Decepticons that'll get the Human Alliance treatment?
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby JazZeke » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Have you considered releasing Lio Convoy to the American market in the Universe line, perhaps labeled as a "Beast Era Optimus Prime?" Many fans have been wanting that mold for a while and eBay prices are ludicrous.

Is there someone in charge of coordinating the movieverse to make sure that the films never contradict the IDW comics revolving around them and vice versa?

(For that matter,) How did so much off-color humor, such as Devastator's testicles and the plethora of humping jokes, get sanctioned by Hasbro? For a movie partially meant to market toys to children, you're really shooting yourselves in the foot by allowing elements that would preempt parents from allowing their children to have seen Revenge of The Fallen.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8

Postby Ungie » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Motto: "Hoo-hah! Cherry Soda!"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
I have 1 question about the box styling, so make the question sound formal. I wont mind

Question:
Why are most box stylings on the back of most Revenge Of The Fallen have mistransformed toys and/or wrong mech alive gimmick? Not to be rude, its like Teenagers are working on these styles.
Ungie
Fuzor
Watch Ungie on YouTube
Buy from Ungie on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 4
Firepower: 8

Postby Desj06 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Q: There is a rumor floating around that a leader class blackout/grindor is in the works and a prototpye is completed, and is due out fall 2010, is this true?
Desj06
Mini-Con

Postby dragons » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:10 pm

is it true we may get another revegne of the fallen devastator that has bot modes, vehicals mode & combine modes all into one.?

will we see any of the g1 or rid combiners or fortess maximus, or cybertron primus released anytime soon?

are going to get any of the japanese beast wars seeries, & transfromers R.I.D. complete dvd box sets release by anytime soon?

will we see a repaint of universe starscream painted into Sunstorm, or any other name that comes to mind i cant get enough of the universe seekers?
Last edited by dragons on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby JazZeke » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
To save the mods some trouble...

Mindmaster wrote:I know this sounds stupid :lol: , but I don't really know how to ask q's, so here's a question that im gonna though out to anyone who does know:
Are there going to be any more Decepticons that'll get the Human Alliance treatment?

Barricade w/Frenzy.

Desj06 wrote:Q: There is a rumor floating around that a leader class blackout/grindor is in the works and a prototpye is completed, and is due out fall 2010, is this true?

No, but we are getting Starscream.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!

Postby SnapTrap » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Are there any plans to release all three seasons of TF Animated in a complete DVD set like they have done with previous Transformers series?
SnapTrap
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4

Postby Swiftpaw » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:36 pm

This partially echos someone's previous question, but I'm gonna throw it in here anyways.

The next time Universe starts up, are their going to be more figures remaking a better version of characters from some of the lesser known themes, like their was a Hotshot? Like from RiD or more Beast Wars reimages. Or reproducing some of the good but hard to find now G2 molds, like the Cyberjets or Laser Cycles, to follow on the heels of Skyfall/Skyjack?

Is there going to be another new cartoon series now that Animated has run its course? Preferrable sticking to cel animation instead of CGI.

Also, I agree that the question of why the box art for figures and more importantly the instructions tend to be so atrociously wrong. e.e;
Recent Aquisitions:
RTS Special Ops Jazz
RTS Wreck-Gar
FP Warbot Defender
Generations Blurr
Swiftpaw
Vehicon

Postby Blurrz » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Q: We know repaints are a staple in Transformers. Will the Human Alliance toyline be featuring repaints with new Humans? Cliffjumper comes to mind.

Why are most box stylings on the back of most Revenge Of The Fallen have mistransformed toys and/or wrong mech alive gimmick? Not to be rude, its like Teenagers are working on these styles

That's simply how things are. Sometimes the people handling the production photos simply mistransform the figures.

JazZeke wrote:To save the mods some trouble...

Mindmaster wrote:I know this sounds stupid :lol: , but I don't really know how to ask q's, so here's a question that im gonna though out to anyone who does know:

Barricade w/Frenzy.

Desj06 wrote:Q: There is a rumor floating around that a leader class blackout/grindor is in the works and a prototpye is completed, and is due out fall 2010, is this true?

No, but we are getting Starscream.

That's still a question that you can't answer. He's asking if there are MORE decepticons in Human Alliance, not IF there are. You can't answer the Grindor thing either, and I'm quite sure everyone knows that there is a Starscream.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Mkall » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
There has been fewer and fewer "early views" of prototypes and unreleased figures as of late; does this mean that Hasbro/TomyTakara is stepping up their factory security?

It is no secret that Paramount has quite a bit of pull and ownership when it comes to Transformers Movie figures. Can Hasbro please elaborate on who owns the molds. For example, would it be feasable to see the upcoming Voyager Bludgeon, ROTF Brawn, Mindwipe etc figures re-released (or re-deco'd) under a non-movie related line such as Universe? Or is that kiboshed because Hasbro doesn't own the molds?

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402

Postby TankedThomas » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Ok, mine probably will never get picked and Hasbro probably wouldn't answer it anyway, knowing my luck, but here's one I've been wanting to ask for a while:

How do you (Hasbro) feel about Transformers products being taken from the factories in China and getting sold online such as on eBay, months before the release of those products? Furthermore, what steps are you taking to stop this? TakaraTomy does not seem to have this problem, so is there any particular reason that Hasbro products are accessible, and TakaraTomy's are not?
TankedThomas
Micromaster
Watch TankedThomas on YouTube
Strength: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: ???
Firepower: 5

Postby hippymule » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Motto: "stop begging and die!"
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
1.will you ever rerelease some older transformers from down the line like r.i.d. landfill or or some classics like rodimus prime or mirage(just the top of my head) becouse some figures are so fun but so rare!

2. wil you ever make that extra tf from ez devastator or teh rest of the constructicons
hippymule
Minibot
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 10+

Postby thedrknss48 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:02 pm

Q: With the release of Masterpiece Starscream and now the upcoming release of Masterpiece Skywarp, can we see the future release of other Masterpiece products seen in Japan such as Thundercracker, Megatron, or Optimus Prime?
thedrknss48
Mini-Con

Postby Nemesis Rodimus » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Motto: ""I will do for Optimus Primal what Optimus Primal cannot do for himself.""
Weapon: Energon Cutlass
1. When will we hear about the new series?

2. Any plans for rereleases or repaints of some popular Cybertron figures if the Universe line revamps? I.E. Jungle Planet Optimus and Megatron, or Hot Shot and Thundercracker? I'd be particularly happy with a Cyb Deluxe Galaxy Force Optimus or Jungle Planet Optimus.

3. Any chance of Animated guys like Strika, Bumper, or Red Alert in the Universe line?

If any questions of mine are answered, I'd be happy.
My fanfics:
Undercover: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58744
Invasion: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59170
Prison Break: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60115
Battlefield Tactics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60115
Nemesis Rodimus
Fuzor
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Nekoman » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Are there any plans for more Minicons in the US, possibly using some of the Armada molds?

Not to say I don't like this question, but IIRC, most of the Armada mini-con molds have deteriorated, hence why TFCC Astrotrain was packaged with a set of Cybertron mini-con redecos.

guardianprime wrote:So far Hasbro has already released both combiners Superion AND combiners Bruticus under the ROTF toyline. Are there any plans in the works to see a repaint and release of the third combiner (Devistator) in the line?
and if not Why?

ROTF Superion and Bruticus were originally planned as Universe releases. Considering the fact that Universe is the sequel toy line to the Classics series, and that Devastator was released under that line, it's mostly unlikely.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby TankedThomas » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:19 pm

To help save the hassle, I thought I'd answer some questions that have already been answered (people, please do a little research before asking these questions. It just helps stop the thread from overflowing with pointless questions):

thedrknss48 wrote:Q: With the release of Masterpiece Starscream and now the upcoming release of Masterpiece Skywarp, can we see the future release of other Masterpiece products seen in Japan such as Thundercracker, Megatron, or Optimus Prime?

They've already said no to Megatron because he is a gun, Optimus Prime there has been two versions of (and as far as I know, they have no interest in bringing over MP-04, but I could be wrong, but he would have short smokestacks anyway), and I believe they want to bring Thundercracker out in the near future.

hippymule wrote:2
1.will you ever rerelease some older transformers from down the line like r.i.d. landfill or or some classics like rodimus prime or mirage(just the top of my head) becouse some figures are so fun but so rare!

2. wil you ever make that extra tf from ez devastator or teh rest of the constructicons

1. As far as I know, they currently have no plans, but I'm sure they'd be interested in a few more years (but Classics Rodimus and Mirage aren't rare. You should be able to find those online easily and for a good price).

2. Yes and no. They said they are looking at getting EZ/Legends Devastator over, but maybe as an exclusive. They're not sure yet. And as for the rest of the Constructicons, they said no. That was in the previous Q&A from another website.

Swiftpaw wrote:This partially echos someone's previous question, but I'm gonna throw it in here anyways.

The next time Universe starts up, are their going to be more figures remaking a better version of characters from some of the lesser known themes, like their was a Hotshot? Like from RiD or more Beast Wars reimages. Or reproducing some of the good but hard to find now G2 molds, like the Cyberjets or Laser Cycles, to follow on the heels of Skyfall/Skyjack?

Is there going to be another new cartoon series now that Animated has run its course? Preferrable sticking to cel animation instead of CGI.

Also, I agree that the question of why the box art for figures and more importantly the instructions tend to be so atrociously wrong. e.e;

They've already said there will be another cartoon on their new Discovery network. We just have to wait. They said probably 3rd quarter of 2010 (so Fall/Autumn in the Northern Hemisphere, Spring in the Southern Hemisphere. And it's damn hot over here in New Zealand for the beginning of Spring. I hate Summer. And Spring).

dragons wrote:is it true we may get another revegne of the fallen devastator that has bot modes, vehicals mode & combine modes all into one.?

will we see any of the g1 or rid combiners or fortess maximus, or cybertron primus released anytime soon?

are going to get any of the japanese beast wars seeries, & transfromers R.I.D. complete dvd box sets release by anytime soon?

will we see a repaint of universe starscream painted into Sunstorm, or any other name that comes to mind i cant get enough of the universe seekers?

Fortress Maximus, no, because he apparently didn't past the drop/safety-test in RID, so they won't be considering him any time soon. It'd be nice though.

The Japanese Beast Wars series are actually only available on VHS in Japan. Not only are they rare, but they have never made it to DVD even in Japan. So just keep watching them on YouTube. Or TFcog if you want dubs. :wink:

If by Universe Starscream, you mean the Classics seeker mould, they said they will look into Sunstorm at a later date, maybe next year, but no definite plans yet. As for others, such as Thrust, Dirge, and Thundercracker, they want to do them, but they'd have to be significantly different to the Botcon and Henkei versions, so at this point, no plans.

Nekoman wrote:
guardianprime wrote:So far Hasbro has already released both combiners Superion AND combiners Bruticus under the ROTF toyline. Are there any plans in the works to see a repaint and release of the third combiner (Devistator) in the line?
and if not Why?

ROTF Superion and Bruticus were originally planned as Universe releases. Considering the fact that Universe is the sequel toy line to the Classics series, and that Devastator was released under that line, it's mostly unlikely.

As far as I am aware, the Universe versions of those combiners never got released in the US or Canada, but they did get released in other parts of the world (like here in New Zealand, but they were still retailer exclusives. Exclusive to our Farmers stores here in New Zealand, since the only Target we have is Target Furniture). But no, that Constructicon Maximus repaint into Devastator was released in the Classics line, so now we've now got all three combiner homages/repaints done. They won't do another, unless it's a reissue (or they're dumb. Or unless you buy Nexus Maximus, because we all love that toy :lol: )

guardianprime wrote:also, any chance for a red rampage toy (or scavenger themed demolishor?)

There's already a red Rampage planned. I believe it's an exclusive, but a listing was found in a store computer (I think it was WalMart but I can't remember).

That's all for now. I'll edit this post if anyone else asks already answered questions. Hopefully I'm helping out, and hopefully this helps some people.
TankedThomas
Micromaster
Watch TankedThomas on YouTube
Strength: 3
Endurance: 4
Courage: ???
Firepower: 5

Postby Mkall » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
hippymule wrote:2. wil you ever make that extra tf from ez devastator or teh rest of the constructicons

Hasbro stated in one of the earlier Q&A's that they have no plans to reissue any further constructicons. Personally I hope they change their minds. EZ (Legends) Devastator has been looked at for sale in the US, but nothing concrete has been set.

TCJJ wrote:How do you (Hasbro) feel about Transformers products being taken from the factories in China and getting sold online such as on eBay, months before the release of those products? Furthermore, what steps are you taking to stop this? TakaraTomy does not seem to have this problem, so is there any particular reason that Hasbro products are accessible, and TakaraTomy's are not?

Takara has had the same problems however they are not as obvious right now because Japan and the US are both getting the same figs. Henkei had leaks the same as Universe.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402

Postby shonenfan4 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
-Will the G1 Dinobots ever be released as reissues? Or are their molds truly destroyed?

-Will G1 Transformers such as Shockwave, Whirl, Roadbuster that are licensed to other companies every be reissued?

-Are the G1 Constructicons' molds really destroyed/lost?

-Are there plans to release all the Masterpieces that Takara released to the States?
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
shonenfan4
Godmaster

Postby Nemesis Rodimus » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:06 pm

Motto: ""I will do for Optimus Primal what Optimus Primal cannot do for himself.""
Weapon: Energon Cutlass
A few more:

1. Will you make any more Marvel Transformers that are X-Men? Also, on the topic of Marvel Transformers, why did you choose to make the obviously War Machine-themed Iron Man redeco another Iron Man?

2. Will we get Animated Mighty Muggs for Universe?
My fanfics:
Undercover: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58744
Invasion: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59170
Prison Break: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60115
Battlefield Tactics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60115
Nemesis Rodimus
Fuzor
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 7

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #799 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0323DC227 799D (W) Adams (CA) Galmon"
FLASH #799 Cvr D 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC269 5B (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS ANNUAL #3 Superman DC Comics 1991 (CA) Gibbons 230228A"
ACTION COMICS ANNU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #81 V5 YOTV Doom DC Comics 2019 (w) Wilson (ca) Paquette AUG190570"
WONDER WOMAN #81 V ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr C Foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC213 (CA) Adams"
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #4 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0623DC170 4C (CA) Schmidt"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #137 Cvr F 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0723DC021 137F (W) Zdarsky (CA) Larroca"
BATMAN #137 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #407 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC216 (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #407 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #799 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0323DC226 799C (W) Adams (CA) Young"
FLASH #799 Cvr C D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAD MAGAZINE #37 DC Comics 2024 0124DC192 (CA) Idiot With A Box Of Crayons"
NEW!
MAD MAGAZINE #37 D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "YOUNG ROMANCE #125 Facsimile DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC214 (CA) Romita"
YOUNG ROMANCE #125 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #1 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0323DC022 1A (CA) Di Meo"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #4 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0323DC073 4B (W) Williamson (CA) Rodriguez"
SUPERMAN #4 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1072 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0323DC194 1072C (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON