This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New BBTS Pre-Orders for DVD Exclusives and BTS Accessories

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New BBTS Pre-Orders for DVD Exclusives and BTS Accessories

Postby DevastaTTor » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:55 am

Online toy vendor and Seibertron.com sponsor BBTS has several new pre-orders up for upcoming Transformers products. First up, the Japanese DVD and Blu-Ray release exclusive ROTF Black Leader Optimus Prime, listed for 249.99. Next, the Lawton DVD exclusive "Desert" Skids and Mudflap, repaints of the ROTF deluxe versions, for pre-order at 214.99. Last up for now, the BTS-02 Weapons Set, which includes the guns/links to attach their BTS Trailer to Deluxe Animated Prime, for 24.99. The BTS set is also listed as including a different grappling arm for trailers, a trailer adapter for WWI Prime/Magnus, and an ion thruster adapter for trailer hook up for Henkei/Classics Hot Rod.

All the pre-orders are listed for release in December 2009.

To view all of the pre-orders, click the links below.

ROTF Leader Optimus Prime, Black, with DVD
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

ROTF Leader Optimus Prime, Black, with Blu-Ray

ROTF "Desert" Deluxe Skids and Mudflap

BTS Toys BTS-02 Accessory Pack
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Re: New BBTS Pre-Orders for DVD Exclusives and BTS Accessories

Postby Mkall » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:07 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I've ordered the Accessories, I can't wait for all the new guns.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:19 am

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
prime looks so awesome in those colors but to pay that much for a figure that comes with a dvd i wont be able to play... its expensive... i have some thinking to do...
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby shonenfan4 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:23 am

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I also plan on getting the BTS Accesories, it's more affordable and useful.
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
shonenfan4
Godmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:46 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Hmm... all the different trailer adaptors are a cool idea, but I just wouldn't use them. So I'm really only interested in the Hot Rod gun, and the upgrade trailer arm, since the regular one is kind of weak. So far it's a maybe.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby ZenPrime » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:30 am

JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:prime looks so awesome in those colors but to pay that much for a figure that comes with a dvd i wont be able to play... its expensive... i have some thinking to do...

I preordered the ROTF Black Prime directly from Amazon.jp for about $154 shipped and that includes the legend class stealth Bumblebee. Same as with BBTS, Amazon.jp does not charge your card until the item is in stock and shipping so you can still cancel anytime.
ZenPrime
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 23

Postby Convotron » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:48 am

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
ZenPrime wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:prime looks so awesome in those colors but to pay that much for a figure that comes with a dvd i wont be able to play... its expensive... i have some thinking to do...

I preordered the ROTF Black Prime directly from Amazon.jp for about $154 shipped and that includes the legend class stealth Bumblebee. Same as with BBTS, Amazon.jp does not charge your card until the item is in stock and shipping so you can still cancel anytime.

I'm so tempted to get the set from Amazon.jp!

When I think about the cost of a normal Blu-Ray DVD, a normal RotF Leader OP, and Legend class BB, $154 shipped doesn't sound so expensive.

In Canada, I'm looking at $60 for RotF Leader OP, $30 for a new Blu-Ray DVD, and maybe $8 for Legends BB. That's without taxes applied. $154 shipped isn't unreasonable considering it's within normal the normal range of extra cost for exclusive items. Hmm...
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby capellamusic » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:02 pm

Motto: "Sex, food and rock'n'roll"
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Is everybody sleeping? :shock: I don't get it why would someone buy the 2 disc special edition ROTF DVD with the black and yellow Leader class Optimus Prime on BBTS, when everyone can buy it directly on amazon.co.jp, thus much cheaper. And that amazon.co.jp exclusive includes also a Legends Stealth Bumblebee. I've already confirmed with amazon.co.jp and both figures are part of that exclusive package and also they confirmed that they can ship this internationally (by DHL or Fedex). Buying at the source is always cheaper, and they also only charge payment at shipping time. My pre-order for this one is about 114 euros and is to be sent to Portugal.
Optimus Prime: Great... but how are we gonna explain to capellamusic the hole on his wall?
Megatron: Hmm... a free natural air conditioning system?
capellamusic
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Buy from capellamusic on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby shonenfan4 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:51 pm

capellamusic wrote:Is everybody sleeping? :shock: I don't get it why would someone buy the 2 disc special edition ROTF DVD with the black and yellow Leader class Optimus Prime on BBTS, when everyone can buy it directly on amazon.co.jp, thus much cheaper. And that amazon.co.jp exclusive includes also a Legends Stealth Bumblebee. I've already confirmed with amazon.co.jp and both figures are part of that exclusive package and also they confirmed that they can ship this internationally (by DHL or Fedex). Buying at the source is always cheaper, and they also only charge payment at shipping time. My pre-order for this one is about 114 euros and is to be sent to Portugal.

I've bought from amazon.jp before (Japanese CDs), the only thing bad about that is that its shipping is a killer.
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
shonenfan4
Godmaster

Postby DevastaTTor » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:54 pm

What's the Amazon shipping to the US, ballpark, for this? Anyone know?

Edit: nevermind, it's 22.00, not too shabby. Pre-Ordered on Amazon.jp.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby shonenfan4 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:35 pm

DevastaTTor wrote:What's the Amazon shipping to the US, ballpark, for this? Anyone know?

Edit: nevermind, it's 22.00, not too shabby. Pre-Ordered on Amazon.jp.

That's only if the currency exchange rate is still the same when it ships in December.
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
shonenfan4
Godmaster

Postby rpetras » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Ordered from Amazon.jp.

Pricey, but no more than MP Grimmy.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 FEB228625 2D Stafford"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926A"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #29 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JAN210501 29A (CA) Malkova (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #29 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #86 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 86RI (CA) Senior 230207"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 1E 1123IM201 (CA) Sorrentino"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210540 40A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS #40 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 0124IM328 7C (CA) Araújo +O’Halloran"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS + MY LITTLE PONY #3 IDW Comics 2020 MAR200693 (CA) Fleecs"
TRANSFORMERS + MY ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210493 35A (CA) Samu (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM897 (CA) Lullabi (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #2 6th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1B GI JOE 1023IM260 (CA) Aja (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 APR221598 2RI (CA) Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS 3-D #2 Blackthorne Comics 1987 (A/CA) Francis (W) Lafrance 230915J"
TRANSFORMERS 3-D # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON